Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #49059
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    That's unfortunate you've missed out on Lilly's backwalking before your sessions with Alice. Waiting isn't a bad thing with her.
    Not for me it's not, you obviously didn't comprehend what I said.

  2. #49058
    Quote Originally Posted by Seacapt  [View Original Post]
    Thanks Brother.
    Sure thing! Safe travels Captain.

  3. #49057
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Try Li near the Battery when they open at 10 if you can. Try for a 4 hand with 2 of any combo, Tiffany, Alice, Helen, Vicki.
    Thanks Brother.

  4. #49056
    Quote Originally Posted by TedDibiase  [View Original Post]
    I think you missed the point of my comment "she's bumped walk-ins for me when I come in" meaning I get Alice right away, no waiting.

    "Everyone's got a price" -MDM.
    That's unfortunate you've missed out on Lilly's backwalking before your sessions with Alice. Waiting isn't a bad thing with her.

  5. #49055
    Quote Originally Posted by Seacapt  [View Original Post]
    Hi fellow mongers, I will be in Atlanta sat and Sunday and was hoping to find the four handed AMP.

    Or the best non rushed AMP any and all info will be greatfull.

    Thanks seacapt.
    Try Li near the Battery when they open at 10 if you can. Try for a 4 hand with 2 of any combo, Tiffany, Alice, Helen, Vicki.

  6. #49054

    Traveling from chattanooga

    Hi fellow mongers, I will be in Atlanta sat and Sunday and was hoping to find the four handed AMP.

    Or the best non rushed AMP any and all info will be greatfull.

    Thanks seacapt.

  7. #49053
    Quote Originally Posted by Shabbyblue33  [View Original Post]
    So the wide-shouldered Amy is the "new" Amy that everyone is referring to, and not the old Amy (who apparently has just returned for a limited time), correct?
    No, you have it all confused, not to mention I PM'd you about this.

  8. #49052

    Star / Rose

    Star Massage (formerly Rose) may have expanded the menu a bit. I am holding back on details until I determine if this is company policy or rogue employee but I will respond to trusted senior members on PM.

  9. #49051

    Why Massage Legend?

    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Why are you so focused on Legend? It's just another CAMP. Without Sherry, I wouldn't waste gas.
    Nite, Not sure your question should be public? You are always welcome to PM me.

    To answer your question; "Why Legend"? For me, there are several reasons: It is unbelievably close (You mentioned gas). During the 10 months Legend has been open they have had 20+ providers which has brought a fun variety to customers. If you take a close look at the forum, several guys have reported and others are discussing much more than just Sherry.

    Have you had sessions with Monica, Ivy, Jennifer or anybody other than Sherry? I searched and could not find any reports?

  10. #49050
    Quote Originally Posted by TreatHerWell  [View Original Post]
    Casey, old Amy etc. There has been recent turnover.
    Only Casey left. Amy is still there.

  11. #49049
    Quote Originally Posted by ComTech42  [View Original Post]
    Miss Casey. Is Angela still there?
    I didn't see her when I was there, and Mama didn't mention her when I called beforehand.

  12. #49048
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    You would think that it is a bad thing but it kind of is not. Because Lily will massage you while you're waiting for your girl. You don't even get charged for that time. Your time starts right when your girl walks in.
    Agreed, not a bad thing to relax for a bit before the actual massage starts and not be charged for it!

  13. #49047
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagerAwesom  [View Original Post]
    Amy / Lisa is tall, wide shoulders, good looking. UTC all over. Have heard on the DMs she's available for takeout. $400? Rather steep for this poor boy! LOL.
    So the wide-shouldered Amy is the "new" Amy that everyone is referring to, and not the old Amy (who apparently has just returned for a limited time), correct?

  14. #49046
    Quote Originally Posted by MassageAwesome  [View Original Post]
    You would think that it is a bad thing but it kind of is not. Because Lily will massage you while you're waiting for your girl. You don't even get charged for that time. Your time starts right when your girl walks in.
    I think you missed the point of my comment "she's bumped walk-ins for me when I come in" meaning I get Alice right away, no waiting.

    "Everyone's got a price" -MDM.

  15. #49045
    Quote Originally Posted by TedDibiase  [View Original Post]
    I've never had that problem with Lily, I've scheduled with Alice a dozen times and always got her. In fact, she's bumped walk-ins for me when I come in.
    You would think that it is a bad thing but it kind of is not. Because Lily will massage you while you're waiting for your girl. You don't even get charged for that time. Your time starts right when your girl walks in.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape