Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,911 to 11,925 of 59506
-
04-07-22 19:54 #47596Senior Member

Posts: 1456OOPAram
Clear your inbox buddy LOL.
Originally Posted by OopaRam
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 19:45 #47595Senior Member

Posts: 736Ivy at Legend
How's the new girl from Florida compared to Sherry and Monica? Body, Massage, and HJ technique? I enjoyed Ivy very much.
Originally Posted by Sukkvv11
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 19:05 #47594Banned Member

Posts: 2410They're not in demand as much as some one here always claims.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 19:03 #47593Banned Member

Posts: 2410I've never had that problem with Lily, I've scheduled with Alice a dozen times and always got her. In fact, she's bumped walk-ins for me when I come in.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 18:56 #47592Senior Member

Posts: 4061There's Vivi. Pretty good massage skills and an ok looking ass. Just don't give her your # or you'll hear from her every week.
Originally Posted by ComTech42
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 18:43 #47591Senior Member

Posts: 747Wellness
Miss Casey. Is Angela still there?
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 18:35 #47590Senior Member

Posts: 747Dynamic Duo ?
With Alice and Tiffany in high demand, who is left beside my ATF Helen ?
-
04-07-22 18:35 #47589Senior Member

Posts: 73Same
Using that criteria (massage) I agree based on KAMPS I have tried:
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
1) Healing (Jimmy Carter I think) - not youngest or prettiest but full attention.
2) B SPa (some older than others, some prettier, but overall consistent).
3) Pileo. Older but accommodating.
4) Sauna One / Tiger (this was my first and I really didn't know what I was doing).
Looking to try Vally and interested in other reccs.
-
04-07-22 18:01 #47588Senior Member

Posts: 4061I'm sure it is something you definitely have to call to get an appointment for. Probably first thing in the morning when they open. It was reported earlier that Alice works at Sisi on Tuesdays. The difficulty is calling for an appointment because usually Lily answers and she will say yes to whatever. So if you do go in expecting an appointment and been saying "I called for an appointment with Alice and Tiffany. " you may have to wait a bit before you get your girls. But in the meantime you can get a great big walking from Lily.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 17:24 #47587Banned Member

Posts: 2410
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
So only Casey left, unless you can clarify what the etcetera is, anyone else? You do realize her redneck boyfriend reads this page.
Originally Posted by TreatHerWell
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 17:19 #47586Regular Member

Posts: 5Oriental Massage
Long time lurker, this will be my first review I've added. Went to Oriental Massage in Woodstock earlier this week, had Anna. Nice mid 30's Chinese woman, tall, very skinny. Speaks good English, had good conversation. Decent massage, UTC allowed up top, with good handshake at the end, she took direction well. Have been there a couple of times before and have always left happy. House plus 60.
-
04-07-22 16:53 #47585Senior Member

Posts: 1180Yep
Have not been to T+ but once in past year, plus 4's in Macon is like Wawa. Table Shower, Sauna, Massage, fun!
Originally Posted by SkyWookie
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 16:43 #47584

Posts: 682I'm thinking you're wrong LOL.
Originally Posted by MassageAwesome
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 16:19 #47583Senior Member

Posts: 39Massage Legend Jennifer
Had a fun lunch break at Legend, saw Jennifer. Massage was good, and the flip was amazing. She has this amazing technique using her hand in like a circle motion, and she used both hands back and forth. I sure didn't last long. I was busy playing with that nice set of C at the same time.
Sure will be back next week for more. I'm a happy man here.
-
04-07-22 15:00 #47582

Posts: 682Definitely not the same
Amy / Lisa is tall, wide shoulders, good looking. UTC all over. Have heard on the DMs she's available for takeout. $400? Rather steep for this poor boy! LOL.
Originally Posted by Shabbyblue33
[View Original Post]










Reply With Quote






