Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 310 of 750 FirstFirst ... 210 260 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 360 410 ... LastLast
Results 4,636 to 4,650 of 11246
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6611
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.
    I don't understand what it is about this site, perhaps the anonymity. People have a few meager bits of information about a situation and think they have it all figured out and can give advice / judgment about anything. Cameron Diaz is over 40 and looks a lot like my SB. Performance of mine is off the charts. And she's Caucasian. Why would I not think this was a deal? So many girls on SA expect 500+ without the looks or performance. The moderator of this thread is famous for offering 100, and acknowledges he mostly gets turned down. And he mostly targets AA girls. If he was offering 200 to those same targets, he would have a lot more success, obviously. If he moved over to Asians, Latinas, and Caucasians, his price would have to go up for any comparable success.

  2. #6610

    Too close for comfort

    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    Are these the same woman? One came from her LinkedIn. The other from her SA profile. I know the LinkedIn woman. Just don't want to make any faux pas.
    Looks like the same chick to me. Check out the eyebrows on both. If it's not the same one it's such a close call that I wouldn't risk it.

  3. #6609

    Looks fun

    Quote Originally Posted by ThePoonHound  [View Original Post]
    New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.

    Just Zoe:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad

    Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.
    Is she okay with bare?

  4. #6608

    Past month

    New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.

    Just Zoe:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad

    Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.

    Isabxlle:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed

    Wild time. Very flakey and hard to schedule but was worth the trouble to me. Very tight body multiple hours too. I got lucky because I convinced her to see me just for quick head for $$$ because she was having a busy week but got much more out of it. She was clear damage would be more $ next time for the same thing. YMMV.

  5. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.
    You drink beer, I'll drink good wine (I don't like champagne).

  6. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been re-contacted by two past SBs this week. One I saw for 6 months ending last summer. She's way out of California, but unable to find a man who does anything for her in any way. So, she's just being celibate and sublimating. I have suggested some sexting, could be fun.

    The other one is a 40 year old MILF, pretty petite and slender, but also been through the wringer. She is very very needy for approval and attention. I can get her for 300 and she is deliriously happy w / that, we spend a morning in a hotel room she books while I defile her. She loves to be spanked, I redden her bottom w / a paddle she bought herself for the purpose. Multiple Os. And she doesn't trust easily so she isn't active on SA. So pretty safe. Whenever my schedule and discretion permit, I can have her.
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.

  7. #6605

    Wistful

    I have been re-contacted by two past SBs this week. One I saw for 6 months ending last summer. She's way out of California, but unable to find a man who does anything for her in any way. So, she's just being celibate and sublimating. I have suggested some sexting, could be fun.

    The other one is a 40 year old MILF, pretty petite and slender, but also been through the wringer. She is very very needy for approval and attention. I can get her for 300 and she is deliriously happy w / that, we spend a morning in a hotel room she books while I defile her. She loves to be spanked, I redden her bottom w / a paddle she bought herself for the purpose. Multiple Os. And she doesn't trust easily so she isn't active on SA. So pretty safe. Whenever my schedule and discretion permit, I can have her.

  8. #6604

    Opinion

    Are these the same woman? One came from her LinkedIn. The other from her SA profile. I know the LinkedIn woman. Just don't want to make any faux pas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails two.jpg‎   558afb49-0b51-4de5-ac42-c2cfc8f2c19a.jpg‎  

  9. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Would SA take action on your account?
    Up until I was banned, no. The girl said sex, and I got banned.

  10. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Would SA take action on your account?
    I've had a few girls do that recently, haven't been kicked out yet.

  11. #6601

    FunSoph

    From Poksman on the San Diego forum.

    Finally!

    It took some effort and finally met FunSoph (real name is T). I found out I messaged her before too. She doesn't remember that. I guess I know my type!

    It took a couple of dates but if you treat her nice, engage in her likes (dogs, travel, music,. She's an animal lover and is vegetarian) you can get something for time investment with minimal $. I was able to fuck her BB. She's clean. And follows instructions well. She does need lots of instructions as she was in a long term arrangement and the ex probably doesn't know how to fuck.

    Tight very. Unusual for a tall chick. She's slim too. Perfect arm candy. The only issue is she's dry and need lots of lube which is not a deal breaker. But needs instructions otherwise she's a dead cold fish. Hot though. Worth the time investment. She also let me take pics. Without her face. Will post one day when in the mood. This thread is dying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  12. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Would SA take action on your account?
    A parallel discussion is on the Richmond sugar thread. Not likely if you don't reply to that. If she's not your heart's desire, you can just block her. That is safest. You can also reply that you can't have that discussion, you can get banned. And that she may not be aware the site is re-branding (it is) to de-emphasize sugar in favor of dating. Even if that isn't what she wants to hear. Take it off the site for any detailed discussion.

  13. #6599

    What if the girl uses "PPM"

    Would SA take action on your account?

  14. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanbrolo  [View Original Post]
    I was coming to complain about this. I haven't been on the site since even before the pandemic, but lately every woman I've talked to on there have been 700+. I'm wondering where they all are getting their numbers from. I'm reporting that sub, LOL.

    Before the pandemic I thought I was avg around $500 now every woman says that's too low, LOL.
    I haven't been in the game since 2019 and now trying to get back in, but when I was seeing SB, the max I paid was $500 and that was usually for 2 to 5 hours. Of course, they try to go for $600 to $800 and I get it down to $500 or pass. Inflation is for real?

    Interesting, Video games and Escort really haven't gone up compared to housing. When I was a kid, I paid $49 for a video game and this was back in 1985, now it's $59. For escort, I was paying $300 to $500 back in 2000, so price really haven't changed.

  15. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    These WGs (the S is silent) don't want an SD, they want a beta simp:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...owance_thread/

    One British tramp claims to get over 25 thousand GBP a month (over 32 k USD) from some simp, who still lets her fuck her ex-boyfriend.

    Another LA area prostitute wants 10 k a month or 25 k for exclusive. She straight out refers to her current exclusive SD as her *client* SMH. You know she's still turning tricks despite any exclusive allowance.

    That subreddit is a dumpster fire.
    Damn, this forum is entertaining. Never knew there were Tik Tok and Youtube video on how to be a Sugar baby. LOL. I guess some of them don't realize it involve sex.

    User avatar.

    Level 3.

    Trashpandathrowaway4.

    19 days ago.

    I'm so new to this. I've only had one meet and greet so far and he want a to have a couple more dates before anything gets intimate. Thank you for your feed. Back and patience with me. I realize I don't know shit about this and I guess I'm not getting an accurate representation of how to do this and what it is. I'm reading the wrong articles and watching the wrong SB YouTube videos. So I'm only getting info and advice from real SBs on here from now on. I do feel really dumb about all of this. ".

    Level 2.

    EnigmaticHOE.

    ModModerator Achievement ·.

    19 days ago.

    You have sex for a sum of money- how is that not sex work? If you are so concerned with being a sex worker I would say your best bet is to find another job. Sugaring is a form of sex work. When it's PPM tbh it's not really sugaring. Unless they give me an allowance they are a client.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape