Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 331 of 930 FirstFirst ... 231 281 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 381 431 831 ... LastLast
Results 4,951 to 4,965 of 13936
Best Massage in Las Vegas
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8986

    VAC Ria

    The link:

    https://www.vegasasian.club/ria

    Ria was in town last year and I had a few great times with her. She travelled a bit and then was out of the game for about six months or so. Saw she was back at VAC and went to see her again. Still amazing. If anyone is looking for a good K girl, go see Ria. She's CFS only, but she's great. Highly recommend.

    I don't know why they used some obvious fakes, but half the pictures on her profile aren't her at all. No idea why they recycle the same pics on different girls. The ones with the pink background are not her. The most accurate / untouched pic of her is the one where she's trying on a blue swimsuit. She's very slim and athletic. She goes to the gym frequently. Talks English well enough, very sweet, attentive, and really knows how to ride. Her profile also says "mature", and I guess you can kind of see that in her face, but to me she does not look old. I do not like mature providers.

    Go see her.

  2. #8985

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by Zman429  [View Original Post]
    Listcrawler.com is the goto here. Tinder works good too. And P.S. Just happened to be on the strip last night about 11 pm and there where some absolute dimes in the bar (aka budget busters).
    Thank you, this is exactly what I was looking for. Funny how different sites are the standard in different places.

    If anyone can recommend any particular talent that meets this description, please do send it my way! Thanks again!

  3. #8984
    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellow Hobbyists.

    I'm traveling into town, staying at the Venetian for a week. In most of the places I've traveled to, the most common site for listings is STG. As I'm researching Vegas to build out my agenda, it seems like STG is not as popular here.

    A lot of the reviews I'm seeing tend towards upscale. I'm NOT looking for that high end experience. Its not a price thing, its a taste thing. My tastes range more towards the trashy: I don't mind some demons or a creepy handler. What are the best places to look for those options in the Vegas area?

    Note: I won't have a car, so cruising for SWs is not an option for me. I'll be using Uber for any travel.

    Thanks for any suggestions and feel free to hit me up if you ever make your way to the northeast!
    Listcrawler.com is the goto here. Tinder works good too. And P.S. Just happened to be on the strip last night about 11 pm and there where some absolute dimes in the bar (aka budget busters).

  4. #8983
    Quote Originally Posted by WarHammer93  [View Original Post]
    Send them my way if you know of any.
    My way too.

  5. #8982

    So so reviews on TER

    Quote Originally Posted by JayIsHawt  [View Original Post]
    This my first time doing an escort and I saw an old post about this from one post. Anyone tried her or if it's legit?

    https://alyssaanne.ch/
    She's real but you might be disappointed.

    I'd pass. But it's up to you.

  6. #8981

    Trashy

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPlow  [View Original Post]
    Hey Fellow Hobbyists.

    I'm traveling into town, staying at the Venetian for a week. In most of the places I've traveled to, the most common site for listings is STG. As I'm researching Vegas to build out my agenda, it seems like STG is not as popular here.

    A lot of the reviews I'm seeing tend towards upscale. I'm NOT looking for that high end experience. Its not a price thing, its a taste thing. My tastes range more towards the trashy: I don't mind some demons or a creepy handler. What are the best places to look for those options in the Vegas area?

    Note: I won't have a car, so cruising for SWs is not an option for me. I'll be using Uber for any travel.

    Thanks for any suggestions and feel free to hit me up if you ever make your way to the northeast!
    Stay at the Orleans, Boulder station, or silver 7's you'll find trashy for sure.

  7. #8980

    Alyssa Anne

    This my first time doing an escort and I saw an old post about this from one post. Anyone tried her or if it's legit?

    https://alyssaanne.ch/

  8. #8979

    Traveling Monger with a Question for the Locals

    Hey Fellow Hobbyists.

    I'm traveling into town, staying at the Venetian for a week. In most of the places I've traveled to, the most common site for listings is STG. As I'm researching Vegas to build out my agenda, it seems like STG is not as popular here.

    A lot of the reviews I'm seeing tend towards upscale. I'm NOT looking for that high end experience. Its not a price thing, its a taste thing. My tastes range more towards the trashy: I don't mind some demons or a creepy handler. What are the best places to look for those options in the Vegas area?

    Note: I won't have a car, so cruising for SWs is not an option for me. I'll be using Uber for any travel.

    Thanks for any suggestions and feel free to hit me up if you ever make your way to the northeast!

  9. #8978

    Give out your room number? No way

    I'm glad that a very few hobbyists have not had a problem with giving their room number to providers. Let's examine that. Over the years, almost weekly someone from out of town gives their room number and either get a bait-and-switch or a huge upsell, usually not even getting intercourse. Most guys in hotels usually ask the girl to dress conservatively, and meet them in the lobby. Independent girls prefer to meet in the lobby, and feel it is too risky to go straight into a man's room. Another test to avoid agencies, is that indys will do incall or outcall. Agencies only do outcall, natch, so they can do upselling and bait-and-switch. I see those scams every week in various forums. Another red flag for scammers is out-of-area numbers, and yes, there are a few legit gals who have out of the area codes, and there are a few who do outcall only. Casino gals are a risk, and so many tourist women dress like hookers, it is hard to tell the difference. Well, these are areas of my experience and the writings of hundreds of others. Just be careful out there, men.

  10. #8977
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1570
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinny  [View Original Post]
    I texted few girls in Vegas they all agreed but they asking for my room number. ! Is it safe to give them a room number??

    Some are asking a picture of a room phone?
    I'm never had a problem giving them the room number, depending upon where I'm staying, I'd rather not meet them in the lobby, that's not very discrete. Twice I've been spotted while meeting a provider in a lobby. Luckily both were dressed normally and I told the person who saw me that she was my niece.

    The phone thing I don't understand the concern about, they just want to make sure you are not sending them on a wild goose chase, hell I've done that to a few providers that pissed me off! They just want to see the hotel name on the phone.

    I think sometimes guys are way too paranoid, sure stuff happens but it's rare. How many guys have been robbed or had something else really bad happen? Has never happened to me in 20+ years of hobbying and I've been busy. Bottom line, something that I say all them time. Be smart, use common sense, think with the big head first and you will be OK.

  11. #8976
    Quote Originally Posted by Stevew  [View Original Post]
    Mother fuck, guys. Vegas is full of fat single and married moms EVERYWHERE, for FREE. Unless you're 5'2", 350 pounds, have AIDS (with a forehead tattoo that says 'I have aids') and missing an arm don't PAY FOR COWS. Have some fucking confidence.
    Send them my way if you know of any.

  12. #8975
    Quote Originally Posted by DCGrind  [View Original Post]
    She's been using those pictures for 4+ years, and a friend who saw her confirmed that she's much heavier (as of 18 months ago). That said, he also said that her BBBJ was great.
    Mother fuck, guys. Vegas is full of fat single and married moms EVERYWHERE, for FREE. Unless you're 5'2", 350 pounds, have AIDS (with a forehead tattoo that says 'I have aids') and missing an arm don't PAY FOR COWS. Have some fucking confidence.

  13. #8974

    Angelica

    She's been using those pictures for 4+ years, and a friend who saw her confirmed that she's much heavier (as of 18 months ago). That said, he also said that her BBBJ was great.

    Quote Originally Posted by NHMetal  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town next month and I am looking to set up some dates. Any must see individuals?

    Any experience with this one https://cockwhisperer.escortbook.com/links.

    Thanks.

  14. #8973

    Angelica

    Quote Originally Posted by NHMetal  [View Original Post]
    I'll be in town next month and I am looking to set up some dates. Any must see individuals?

    Any experience with this one https://cockwhisperer.escortbook.com/links.

    Thanks.
    She's a sweetie but she is obese. Not curvy unless she's lost a lot of weight in the last year. Nice incall, but I bolted because she's so outside my range of chicks that will turn me on. Curvy? Sure. Obese? Nope.

  15. #8972

    Angelica

    I'll be in town next month and I am looking to set up some dates. Any must see individuals?

    Any experience with this one https://cockwhisperer.escortbook.com/links.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape