Find Your New Baby
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 333 of 930 FirstFirst ... 233 283 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 383 433 833 ... LastLast
Results 4,981 to 4,995 of 13942
Come and Relax
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    An ad for Rara on Mojo. I thought she had been discussed here before, but came up empty on a search.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...missive_323854
    Are wasting your time there's nothing special about her! Linked ad explains everything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...dy-to/38814130

  2. #8961
    50+ and heavyset. You get what you pay for.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Monger from MI here looking to dream about a MILF.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...n/285763658299

    Know anything about her?

    Thanks in advance!

  3. #8960

    Anyone see this one?

    Monger from MI here looking to dream about a MILF.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...n/285763658299

    Know anything about her?

    Thanks in advance!

  4. #8959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Saw

    An ad for Rara on Mojo. I thought she had been discussed here before, but came up empty on a search.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...missive_323854

  5. #8958

    Weird the post got deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDwong17;5850322[URL
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/78456759[/UL]

    No shame please. I've seen her ad couple times but never review so I am sketched out.
    Update 1:

    I think her post got deleted or she must have been a fake. This is her number I saw BTW 725-201-7XXX.

  6. #8957

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...vegas/78456759

    No shame please. I've seen her ad couple times but never review so I am sketched out.

  7. #8956

    Devin the flake

    Exact same thing happened to me. Set up a 5 PM meet early afternoon. Little before 4 PM, I text to confirm and get address. Radio silence.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Devin_D

    Quote Originally Posted by Beaver13  [View Original Post]
    Definitely hot. I have tried on 4 occasions to see her. She'll send you pics and be sweet. When it comes down to setting a time, she stops communicating. Good luck.

  8. #8955
    Quote Originally Posted by MikeDeBlast  [View Original Post]
    She is very rude, has a piss poor attitude. A waste of time, not worth the time or the money as better much ones out there.
    Agreed, she a nutjob.

  9. #8954
    Quote Originally Posted by PhilBass  [View Original Post]
    Read my advice on 8913 below.
    Hmm Russian chick? Doesn't look my type but lmk more.

  10. #8953

    In Vegas 3/29-3/31

    Hey fellas,

    I'm traveling from my amazing Monger city of Atlanta to Vegas. I was wondering like our clubs, escort and SW scene being basically wh0 re houses anything in Vegas besides the SW scene worth it. I hope to bang one out 2-3 x a day as per my usual visits. I've had nothing but meh experiences in my travels to Vegas every year. Thanks in advance!

    Stay safe out there.

    Banging Basil.

  11. #8952

    Verification

    Quote Originally Posted by HeySteve  [View Original Post]
    Hey all. Watch out for "Bianka". She showed up took $200 and left. Was there for 3 minutes.

    https://us-lasvegas.bedpage.com/fema.../21060358.html

    You live and you learn.
    Just was texting this one before I searched out the name on here. She wanted to know the room number and the name on the room to "call and verify" before getting here. Yikes.

  12. #8951

    SnuggytJenna

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    Anyone seen SnugglyJenna? Ad on them: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/snugglyj...s-vegas-941335.

    Thanks.
    She is very rude, has a piss poor attitude. A waste of time, not worth the time or the money as better much ones out there.

  13. #8950
    Quote Originally Posted by MrNiceguy702  [View Original Post]
    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevad...gas/MsEllagant

    Saw this little hottie over the weekend at her Incall. Accurate pics, great personality. She really gets into it.

    Did hhr for $$.

    BBBJ and doggy. It's been a while so I didn't last long. Left happy. I didn't really get into what else was on the menu, but she seems accommodating. She's easy to talk to and she seems to have it together. Check her out! You won't be sorry.
    How many roses?

  14. #8949

    Bianka

    Hey all. Watch out for "Bianka". She showed up took $200 and left. Was there for 3 minutes.

    https://us-lasvegas.bedpage.com/fema.../21060358.html

    You live and you learn.

  15. #8948
    Senior Member


    Posts: 503

    Has

    Anyone seen SnugglyJenna? Ad on them: https://www.eroticmonkey.ch/snugglyj...s-vegas-941335.

    Thanks.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape