Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 417 of 735 FirstFirst ... 317 367 407 408 409 410 411 412 413 414 415 416 417 418 419 420 421 422 423 424 425 426 427 467 517 ... LastLast
Results 6,241 to 6,255 of 11024
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #4784

    Relaxxxation Station

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf7575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or reviews of this place? Specifically Alex and / or Avah? Seems legit except I can't find reviews anywhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/78621406
    My info is about year old, but at that time this was a legit place. Looks like they expanded their options a bit. Nuru massage and table shower was nice, though I do not have much to compare it with. At that time there was an option to upgrade for $$, but did not seem like it was worth. Overall the place seems fine, though looks a bit shady.

    I found this report: http://www.usasexguide.nl/forum/show...=1#post5198258.

  2. #4783

    Gracee

    Saw Gracee about a month ago. Her pics are old and she's put on some weight fr the pictures. My estimation should be somewhere between 20-30 pounds. Service was still good took a good face pounding and then a break before round two. Her service is still good but she seems to hit the wall looks wise.

  3. #4782

    Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by MikeFieldz  [View Original Post]
    +1.

    Anyone seen her recently and can share anything?

    Dfk? BBBJ? Msog?
    There is no norm. She is VERY YMMV. And what I mean by that is what she may or may not do will depend on her vibe with you and you only. The best advice I can share with you is do not let her likes and dislikes on the other site discourage you. At the same time there is a strong probability the likes/dislikes on the other forum apply to quite a few.

    So..if your the type of person who has expectations or needs to know for sure how a visit may go down...She's not for you.

  4. #4781

    Chanel

    Quote Originally Posted by Dtf7575  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have any info or reviews of this place?
    I believe ChanelCC2020 on "the other board" is the same Chanel. There are reviews of her and prices there. That's the best I can do. Yes, Alex looks hot!

  5. #4780

    Relaxxxation Station

    Anyone have any info or reviews of this place? Specifically Alex and / or Avah? Seems legit except I can't find reviews anywhere.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...attle/78621406

  6. #4779
    Quote Originally Posted by Jibble1  [View Original Post]
    Almost fell to her trap. She will not see you after you deposit.
    Yeah she usually scams people. I've seen her before (without deposit) but I've read all the horror stories.

  7. #4778

    Heelz

    Quote Originally Posted by KcMoks1980  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen her before?
    +1.

    Anyone seen her recently and can share anything?

    Dfk? BBBJ? Msog?

  8. #4777

    She's a time waster

    Quote Originally Posted by LeeGroinman  [View Original Post]
    Haven't seen her but she's a big gal. Dirty but bbw!
    Almost fell to her trap. She will not see you after you deposit.

  9. #4776

    Horror Harlot

    Quote Originally Posted by RichyRich88  [View Original Post]
    I wouldn't recommend. Just read the alerts on her. She has a history of being a thief. I found that out, best not to be another and pass her by.
    I had something sent up with her the other day and she had an emergency with her pet. She sent my deposit back without me even asking and apologized.

  10. #4775

    Thanks for the details

    Quote Originally Posted by KingSalmon58  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of times a few years back, pics were real then, fun lady, a bit spendy for me. Lots of fun with essential activities (for me at least) included.
    Care to be a bit more specific?

  11. #4774

  12. #4773

    Heelz

    I saw her a couple of times a few years back, pics were real then, fun lady, a bit spendy for me. Lots of fun with essential activities (for me at least) included.

  13. #4772

    Heelz

    Has anyone seen her before?

  14. #4771
    Quote Originally Posted by Dude5293  [View Original Post]
    Any mongers out there have intel on Mia / Bunny? Any help is greatly appreciated. Dude has a weakness for cute goth girls with big tits.

    https://miabellatrix2.godaddysites.com/

    https://seattle.skipthegames.com/fem...l/249452009571
    Haven't seen her but she's a big gal. Dirty but bbw!

  15. #4770
    Quote Originally Posted by TitusAndro  [View Original Post]
    I saw her a couple of years ago when she first got here. I had a good time, she is really easy to talk to. A little bigger than her pics would lead you to believe. But that's the case with a majority of them. I would recommend. She has a lot of red chicklets on the other site.

    https://www.tnaboard.com/member.php?483002-HorrorHarlot
    I wouldn't recommend. Just read the alerts on her. She has a history of being a thief. I found that out, best not to be another and pass her by.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape