Thread: Non Pro's
+
Add Report
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 10388
-
04-07-22 12:01 #5663Regular Member

Posts: 6Long Time Lurker
Long time lurker here and finally tried out Seeking. Here are my initial reports:
This one quoted me 600 PPM (she said only if we vibe, so I'm guessing the 600 is only if I actually end up at her place). She noted she can host and has a flexible schedule. If I ever take the plunge (I actually may), I'll note what she offers:
https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae
I had endless chatting with this one and she ended up quoting me 300 PPM, but was not clear on what that included. We did an initial meet and greet and I didn't give her anything other than paying for her drinks. She listed off a ton of health and mental issues and ended the meet greet after 2 hours. Afterwards, sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted to see her again and gave me her Cashapp. I told her I'd only see her again in a non-platonic capacity and never heard from her again:
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-f7d92d1aa50b
This one basically straight up just said "let me show you a good time" and we moved to e-mail right away. She was pretty all over the place. Started by saying everything is covered and she doesn't do anal, then out of nowhere states "I believe you said $350" when we had no discussion of price. On top of that, she noted she can't host when my profile specifically states I require it. I simply noted if you can't host it's a deal breaker and we stopped talking.
https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-13849a14813e
I'm pretty hesitant to discuss any type of specific services offered in writing so unfortunately I don't know what's on the table with the people I message, but figured I'd offer up some info of my own for once.
-
04-07-22 11:40 #5662Regular Member

Posts: 22Bellebabee
Yes, I had a meet and greet date with her back in fall 2020. I met her off Seeking. She is still active there as well as Secret Benefits.
Originally Posted by MyNickname
[View Original Post]
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-d038533e24e9
We had a meal together, hung out about an hour and she seemed like a fun, friendly and cute girl. After the date we texted and agreed on a $300 PPM. But when it came time to set up a follow up date she ghosted. I was bummed as she had seemed promising. You in Kitsap? You should give her a shot.
-
04-07-22 02:22 #5661Senior Member

Posts: 184I don't know how it works out here.
But in Las Vegas, they'll find you. They'll come up with some excuse to talk to you and it's easy from there. The casinos frown upon them so they try to be somewhat discrete but if you're alone and playing video poker or what not, you'll get hit up.
Originally Posted by CellCell97
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 01:49 #5660Senior Member

Posts: 460Any info on SB Bellbabe22 ?
-
04-06-22 23:31 #5659Senior Member

Posts: 2930Spent way to much time chatting with this one
Just to find out you need a 200-500 first date, um platonic first date.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-eaa910ce78d7
-
04-06-22 23:28 #5658Senior Member

Posts: 2930Did I post this yet?
Wants a paid platonic date to start.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477
-
04-06-22 22:17 #5657Senior Member

Posts: 2930Said she judges her potential SDs on what they offer her for a platonic 1st date
-
04-06-22 22:15 #5656Senior Member

Posts: 2930Just make eye contact and smile, if they are pros they will come to you.
Originally Posted by CellCell97
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 19:49 #5655Senior Member

Posts: 533Babylonglegs
She quoted me 800.
Originally Posted by PoonHound1969
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 19:46 #5654Senior Member

Posts: 533Sweet pea
https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-854877bd2dff
Wanted to move to text right away. Phone number was from Louisiana and when I asked to see a few pics showing her face and body, she sent me pics of porn star Bree Olson.
-
04-06-22 19:19 #5653Senior Member

Posts: 42Help a brotha out
Topic came up on another forum and I never got an answer so I thought I'd ask here but how do you spot providers at casinos I frequent them and love the hobby so why not combine the 2 what should I look for if I've never picked of up there before.
-
04-06-22 18:22 #5652Senior Member

Posts: 2930Wants 750 per date
750 per? But damn look at that body!
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-1da6fd35438f
-
04-06-22 18:00 #5651Senior Member

Posts: 2930She asked me what I gave my last SB
I told her we did 300 per date and saw each other 2-3 times a month. Her reply was, we are not close.
https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a214075b017d
-
04-06-22 17:58 #5650Senior Member

Posts: 2930DTf but.
Wants $500. I did not try to negotiate. Cute girl from the pic she sent me.
https://members.seeking.com/member/0...7-419b591abc89
-
04-06-22 12:25 #5649Banned Member

Posts: 1358Back in the time frame 1996 through 2004, I made a lot of money as a COBOL programmer, dealing with the so-called "Year 2000 crisis". It was definitely a fantastic time for anyone with such skills. But I did not change my life style in any way, shape, or form. About the only "over the top" item I purchased was a 2001 BMW 525 I brand new. But we had been planning on purchasing a new car anyway, and in fact we were considering some Acura models. The BMW wound up costing us only about $10 K more.
Originally Posted by TnaPorter
[View Original Post]
What we did instead was save as much money as we could for our retirement, and it was definitely a wise decision. I certainly did not over spend when it came to visiting providers, as it was not necessary. In those days, there were so many more reliable, independent, service oriented women available, at decent, "in the market" rates.
Of course since the pandemic started, the provider market has changed drastically, with most women charging over the top rates, and still only providing so-called services. Given that most hobbyists are either rookies, or developed cabin fever due to the isolation connected with the pandemic, they are willing to pay such crazy rates. And of course there is the limited supply of decent independent providers which also contributes to all this.
But your post is well stated.










Reply With Quote




