Find Your New Baby
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 316 of 693 FirstFirst ... 216 266 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 366 416 ... LastLast
Results 4,726 to 4,740 of 10390
Enjoy the Experience
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5665
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    FierceBeauty

    No link, as she blocked me for calling her out, pic seller.

  2. #5664
    Quote Originally Posted by WalterWhite99  [View Original Post]
    So what. It certainly does not mean that we must pay those ridiculous rates most of these women are charging these days. If you want to pay them, be my guest. But that makes it much more difficult for us who absolutely will not (and hate to) pay those higher rates.
    Absolutely agree with this. I'm sure a Ferrari is nice but a Toyota will still get you there and definitely more reliably.

  3. #5663

    Long Time Lurker

    Long time lurker here and finally tried out Seeking. Here are my initial reports:

    This one quoted me 600 PPM (she said only if we vibe, so I'm guessing the 600 is only if I actually end up at her place). She noted she can host and has a flexible schedule. If I ever take the plunge (I actually may), I'll note what she offers:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...7-4005c1c55dae

    I had endless chatting with this one and she ended up quoting me 300 PPM, but was not clear on what that included. We did an initial meet and greet and I didn't give her anything other than paying for her drinks. She listed off a ton of health and mental issues and ended the meet greet after 2 hours. Afterwards, sent me an e-mail asking if I wanted to see her again and gave me her Cashapp. I told her I'd only see her again in a non-platonic capacity and never heard from her again:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...7-f7d92d1aa50b

    This one basically straight up just said "let me show you a good time" and we moved to e-mail right away. She was pretty all over the place. Started by saying everything is covered and she doesn't do anal, then out of nowhere states "I believe you said $350" when we had no discussion of price. On top of that, she noted she can't host when my profile specifically states I require it. I simply noted if you can't host it's a deal breaker and we stopped talking.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-13849a14813e

    I'm pretty hesitant to discuss any type of specific services offered in writing so unfortunately I don't know what's on the table with the people I message, but figured I'd offer up some info of my own for once.

  4. #5662

    Bellebabee

    Yes, I had a meet and greet date with her back in fall 2020. I met her off Seeking. She is still active there as well as Secret Benefits.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...2-d038533e24e9

    We had a meal together, hung out about an hour and she seemed like a fun, friendly and cute girl. After the date we texted and agreed on a $300 PPM. But when it came time to set up a follow up date she ghosted. I was bummed as she had seemed promising. You in Kitsap? You should give her a shot.

  5. #5661

    I don't know how it works out here.

    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Topic came up on another forum and I never got an answer so I thought I'd ask here but how do you spot providers at casinos I frequent them and love the hobby so why not combine the 2 what should I look for if I've never picked of up there before.
    But in Las Vegas, they'll find you. They'll come up with some excuse to talk to you and it's easy from there. The casinos frown upon them so they try to be somewhat discrete but if you're alone and playing video poker or what not, you'll get hit up.

  6. #5660

  7. #5659
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Spent way to much time chatting with this one

    Just to find out you need a 200-500 first date, um platonic first date.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...2-eaa910ce78d7

  8. #5658
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Did I post this yet?

    Wants a paid platonic date to start.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477

  9. #5657
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Said she judges her potential SDs on what they offer her for a platonic 1st date


  10. #5656
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938
    Quote Originally Posted by CellCell97  [View Original Post]
    Topic came up on another forum and I never got an answer so I thought I'd ask here but how do you spot providers at casinos I frequent them and love the hobby so why not combine the 2 what should I look for if I've never picked of up there before.
    Just make eye contact and smile, if they are pros they will come to you.

  11. #5655

    Babylonglegs

    Quote Originally Posted by PoonHound1969  [View Original Post]
    I told her we did 300 per date and saw each other 2-3 times a month. Her reply was, we are not close.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a214075b017d
    She quoted me 800.

  12. #5654

    Sweet pea

    https://members.seeking.com/member/1...e-854877bd2dff

    Wanted to move to text right away. Phone number was from Louisiana and when I asked to see a few pics showing her face and body, she sent me pics of porn star Bree Olson.

  13. #5653

    Help a brotha out

    Topic came up on another forum and I never got an answer so I thought I'd ask here but how do you spot providers at casinos I frequent them and love the hobby so why not combine the 2 what should I look for if I've never picked of up there before.

  14. #5652
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    Wants 750 per date

    750 per? But damn look at that body!

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...7-1da6fd35438f

  15. #5651
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2938

    She asked me what I gave my last SB

    I told her we did 300 per date and saw each other 2-3 times a month. Her reply was, we are not close.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/8...9-a214075b017d

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape