Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 10,816 to 10,830 of 24518
-
04-08-22 01:49 #13703Senior Member

Posts: 223Kitten
Can someone hook me up with Kitten's digits please?
-
04-08-22 01:10 #13702Senior Member

Posts: 186Slippery Bree
Can anyone pm me what Slippery Bree is currently collecting for hh / qv dreams?
-
04-07-22 20:32 #13701Regular Member

Posts: 17I thought she was fake too but then I saw Brooklyn Park and figured I never see ads in Brooklyn.
Originally Posted by BusterHymen55
[View Original Post]
I got curious so booked with her. She was the girl in the pics albeit just a little bit thicker but I'd say the photos are from a year or 2 back but still a pretty girl.
Spoke to her, she spends a lot of time in the Carolinas and is here rarely. She already left for the Carolinas so she's not in the area anymore, but those pics are her and she's real.
I'm not posting visit details, sorry.
-
04-07-22 18:54 #13700Senior Member

Posts: 121Dream
Recently seen Dream again. Butch hangs out on the western side of the loop these days so it's hard to link up with her. She is still a sweet girl. Still good at what she does. Although scheduling with her will be hectic (ie she is flaky). For somereso she remember a my name but never saves my number. I'm tryna get priority. She currently at some tel off of Baltimore Pike iirc. She had one friend with her and a separating curtain and was offering doubles. I didn't partake because the girl seemed a little rude, had just come from fuking some neighborhood dealer, and look like a tweaker to me LOL. Dream is a bit more plumper than last year tho. Not terribly so but if you like them thicker than give there a run. Booty is phatter tho and box is still quishy.
BTW I seen someone edited their comment. Hoe do you turn that on? Because I certainly don't proofread on my small phone til after I hit post and be needing that to correct spelling.
-
04-07-22 18:18 #13699Regular Member

Posts: 1Jasmine, Baltimore.
Hey why'all, it's my first post! I was wondering if anyone on here has had any experience with this woman Jasmine from Baltimore.
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...more/79034364. Thanks in advance!
-
04-07-22 16:53 #13698Senior Member

Posts: 34Game
Wish these girls could get their stuff together.
I know it sucks and you know this is the game. Expect it and roll with it. Keep in mind if she ever did " get her stuff together" she'd probably never fuck you either. Just saying.
-
04-07-22 11:53 #13697Senior Member

Posts: 36Your best chance is a same day meet up.
Originally Posted by Sfrancis118
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 11:05 #13696Senior Member

Posts: 367Kitten Stood Me Up
Had a dream scheduled with kitten one early mornin. Confirmed the night before and guess what happened. Called and texted for over 2 1/2 hours at the time of our meet. Wish these girls could get their stuff together.
-
04-07-22 10:50 #13695Senior Member

Posts: 647Fake as hell. All you have to do is a reverse image search and her pics and ads are all over the USA In different cities.
Originally Posted by Duuuuuuude;5860642[URL
-
04-07-22 10:25 #13694Senior Member

Posts: 994Trubeauty
Thanks for the post!! What was the damage and for how long?
Originally Posted by MdGuy1975
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 07:59 #13693Senior Member

Posts: 421You hit it raw? Usually I'd be more open to that if you did but I know from hitting it wrapped & unwrapped her pussy stinks.
Originally Posted by SwanRonson
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 05:43 #13692Senior Member

Posts: 236Any 411 on Issabella?
-
04-06-22 19:00 #13691Senior Member

Posts: 105Bridgette Ryan
Hmmm. So now definitely some red flags. Unless she's come on some hard times, where she is hosting from and the donation she is requesting are suspect. Not to mention the number in the ad starts 667, but on her Tryst or PD pages it starts 520.
Originally Posted by FairFight
[View Original Post]
I can't help but think something's not right here.
-
04-06-22 18:43 #13690Senior Member

Posts: 102She's got 8 reviews on PD under the name BridgetteXRyan some from newbies but others from "seniors. " Seems legit, maybe just pricy for the service plus up charges on top of that.
Originally Posted by SwanRonson
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 18:23 #13689Senior Member

Posts: 371Her name is bridgette
She's a DC escort. Charges 450. Will go pse for 150 more.
Originally Posted by SwanRonson
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




