Find Your New Baby
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 694 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 10397
We Will Help You Relax
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5657
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had a client that is a SB stop by the office today. She has had one guy for 10 years and met him on Seeking. He gave her $250 K last year to help her put a down payment on a house (her annual allowance from him is $100 K). I finally took a good look at her. She's cute, a little ditzy in a sweet way but definitely not a knockout (I've fucked hotter for free in the last 5 years or so). She had some boobs, but absolutely zero butt. So, that's more than $1 million in 10 years for doing nothing but fucking someone occasionally part-time. Interestingly enough, we talked about the whole SB thing (again) and not once did she say nice things about him or even speak fondly of him. She did say great things about her "broke" boyfriend who she has to buy stuff for.

    So, while some of you are complaining about fucking $500 GPS girls, here's someone that is slightly above average looking that is bringing in $100 K / year (or $250 K last year). There is money in this area and many of these ladies know it.
    So what. It certainly does not mean that we must pay those ridiculous rates most of these women are charging these days. If you want to pay them, be my guest. But that makes it much more difficult for us who absolutely will not (and hate to) pay those higher rates.

  2. #5656

    I know I'm beating a dead horse, but

    I had a client that is a SB stop by the office today. She has had one guy for 10 years and met him on Seeking. He gave her $250 K last year to help her put a down payment on a house (her annual allowance from him is $100 K). I finally took a good look at her. She's cute, a little ditzy in a sweet way but definitely not a knockout (I've fucked hotter for free in the last 5 years or so). She had some boobs, but absolutely zero butt. So, that's more than $1 million in 10 years for doing nothing but fucking someone occasionally part-time. Interestingly enough, we talked about the whole SB thing (again) and not once did she say nice things about him or even speak fondly of him. She did say great things about her "broke" boyfriend who she has to buy stuff for.

    So, while some of you are complaining about fucking $500 GPS girls, here's someone that is slightly above average looking that is bringing in $100 K / year (or $250 K last year). There is money in this area and many of these ladies know it.

  3. #5655

    RE: FlirtyBelle

    I too got the GPS vibe from her. Those model-quality pictures are nice, but I suspect they're a lure for a "pre-paid" M&G. I passed, though the girl in the pictures is really hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477

    Something is giving me "pro"subscribe to my OF" vibes. Also, I think I've read somewhere else on this forum that this one has previously been doing cash and dash.

  4. #5654

    Re: sweetnsmart

    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Wants 700 ppm, GPS but very pretty and toned body though.
    She messaged me with that as well. I passed. I have zero interest in someone so in love with herself that she has delusional GPS.

  5. #5653

    Rayna- made me book a hotel, then ghosted

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-874db62912bf

    Subject more or less says ot all, except she communicated with me up until 3 minutes before the check in. Then nothing. Then after 3 hours, "Hey".

  6. #5652

    LusciousBabe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed1057f8a7e4

    Picture seller, was kind enough to give me his email so I could pay him via paypal.

    bernardusodero@yahoo.com

  7. #5651

    FlirtyBelle

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477

    Something is giving me "pro"subscribe to my OF" vibes. Also, I think I've read somewhere else on this forum that this one has previously been doing cash and dash.
    She contacted me after she saw I looked at her profile recently. Pleasant enough but definitely a GPS pro vibe. Said she would only do a meet and greet only in the Fife area but would be willing to meet halfway for meet-ups. I passed after she said she expected compensation for the meet and greet.

  8. #5650

    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477

    Something is giving me "pro"subscribe to my OF" vibes. Also, I think I've read somewhere else on this forum that this one has previously been doing cash and dash.

  9. #5649
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Alright, one last newbie question, thanks for your patience.

    I live out in Tacoma, but I'm looking to have fun in Seattle. Is it common to hang out at their place or do I need to grab a hotel or Airbnb? Hotels are so sterile, if I'm hanging with a non-pro I'd have more fun somewhere more comfortable. Any advice?
    At the end of the day, everyone has their own preference. The important thing is to understand and set your own boundaries for your comfort (style, cost etc) and safety (how much of your personal information are you willing to share, how much do you trust her) etc. I used to host women at my condo years ago now I never do that, but it is a personal choice. Crime has gone up considerably and to me that is a line I am absolutely not comfortable crossing, but understand each person has their own preference. I usually book a room if the lady cannot host. If she is hosting from her house. I use a lot of caution the first time I go there. Do not want to walk into a house and find someone hiding in the basement or closet or restroom, but I am not overly paranoid either. Wish there was a direct answer, but it really depends on who you are, who you are meeting and how much you want to plan and protect your personal information. BTW have you tried the "tubs" do a search here and you will find a lot of information. It is a place where you can rent a private room with a bed and hot tub by the hour and it is no questions asked and everyone knows why you are there and that the lady with you is probably being paid. Best of luck and hopefully you will find the combination that works the best for you.

  10. #5648
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJack  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-8a4076cc80be
    Wants 700 ppm, GPS but very pretty and toned body though.

  11. #5647

    Any info sweetnsmart on SA?

    Curious if anyone has any info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-8a4076cc80be

  12. #5646

    RE: TallBlonde

    I hope you told her to lower her expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-b20b572c7edd

    Chatted with this and when we discussed allowance I suggested $300-$400, she didn't counter, just said that her expectation was considerably higher.

  13. #5645

    Anyone have deets on Nadia frrom Tryst?


  14. #5644

    Everyone is different.

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Alright, one last newbie question, thanks for your patience.

    I live out in Tacoma, but I'm looking to have fun in Seattle. Is it common to hang out at their place or do I need to grab a hotel or Airbnb? Hotels are so sterile, if I'm hanging with a non-pro I'd have more fun somewhere more comfortable. Any advice?
    I always take them to my place if they're local, but I know a lot of people aren't into that and would highly not recommend doing so. When I travel, I get a hotel of course. It all depends on the setup you get though. Another one mentioned that if they're talking hourly, then they're a pro and I agree with that. Like there's this girl that I used to see in Pensacola and when I'd come to town, she'd stay in my hotel with me the whole time. I'd just feed and entertain her and her kids and slip her $120/ day. In that case, a hotel didn't seem awkward or sterile and in fact made the whole experience seem more upscale to her.

    So in the end, it's up to you. There are guys here who immediately have no interest if the girl can't host, but I myself would prefer to host myself be it at my place or a hotel. It's whatever works for you.

  15. #5643
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2926
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Alright, one last newbie question, thanks for your patience.

    I live out in Tacoma, but I'm looking to have fun in Seattle. Is it common to hang out at their place or do I need to grab a hotel or Airbnb? Hotels are so sterile, if I'm hanging with a non-pro I'd have more fun somewhere more comfortable. Any advice?
    Most can't host, and expect you to arrange a place.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape