rubmaps
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Non AMP Massage Reports

+ Add Report
Page 358 of 447 FirstFirst ... 258 308 348 349 350 351 352 353 354 355 356 357 358 359 360 361 362 363 364 365 366 367 368 408 ... LastLast
Results 5,356 to 5,370 of 6705
Come be a VIP
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #1350

    Gia in Kissimmee?

    Anyone know if she is still doing massages? I use to see her contact info on rubratings. She was beautiful and gave great nuru in an apartment in Kissimmee. Haven't seen her postings anywhere lately.

  2. #1349

    What are her rules

    Are her rates 260?

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    I did see Carlie; I know her rates are on the high side but for me it was a great experience. While not for everyone, if you follow her rules and let her do her thing her way you won't be disappointed.

  3. #1348

    Carlie / UCF Sweetheart

    Quote Originally Posted by GrittyB  [View Original Post]
    Surprised I can't find any info; perhaps I'm missing the right search term. Any info is appreciated.

    https://www.adultlook.com/p/3240368

    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/2053809...6-4a4348fb419c
    I did see Carlie; I know her rates are on the high side but for me it was a great experience. While not for everyone, if you follow her rules and let her do her thing her way you won't be disappointed.

  4. #1347

    Natalia

    Quote Originally Posted by Orlo69  [View Original Post]
    Hey gentleman just an FYI, I saw Natalia the other day she informed me that she is willing to see a few gentleman. She took a break because she had some issues to take care of but she said she will be seeing a few gentleman especially if she has seen you before. Remember that she is a massage girl and she might be open for more but that depends on her and the vibe she gets from you. Remember like always YMMV. In other words don't go in expecting or demanding FS most likely if you do she will turn you down..
    Inbox is full. Please share contact info if possible.

  5. #1346

    Caribbean Scar Nuru

    Just wondering if anyone here has had Caribbean Scar's Nuru massage. I've seen her multiple times in the past and it's been mainly good with the exception of a few visits. I haven't seen her in almost a year but I'm willing to go back if the Nuru is worth it.

  6. #1345
    Quote Originally Posted by PepeGonzalez88  [View Original Post]
    Yea great massage but totally legit.
    Seconded. Strictly legit.

  7. #1344
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1170

    Natalia

    Hey gentleman just an FYI, I saw Natalia the other day she informed me that she is willing to see a few gentleman. She took a break because she had some issues to take care of but she said she will be seeing a few gentleman especially if she has seen you before. Remember that she is a massage girl and she might be open for more but that depends on her and the vibe she gets from you. Remember like always YMMV. In other words don't go in expecting or demanding FS most likely if you do she will turn you down.

    Stay safe.

    Orlo69.

  8. #1343

    Bebe

    First time post dedicated to Bebe. I can't add much more than what has already been said. She was well worth the visits. You won't be disappointed!

  9. #1342

    Nikki

    Had the great opportunity to see Nikki this week. By far the best massage experience I ever had. She has an amazing body and great personality. The massage was great and you will be very relaxed when you leave. She will be my go to from now on, as I doubt anyone else can compare.

  10. #1341

    Tanya

    Yea great massage but totally legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    So far all of her reviews are purely massage, as far as I know she is legit massage.

  11. #1340

    Updates?

    Have you TOFTT yet? Thanks.

    Quote Originally Posted by LatinOrl  [View Original Post]
    Hellos everyone,

    Does any one has any intel on this one, If not I will likely TOFTT.

    https://rubmd.com/orlando-fl/f225e1d...e-80252f2a943e

    Latin.

  12. #1339
    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with Tanya of Orlando Euro massage. Looks attractive but unable to tell if purely massage or extras possible?
    So far all of her reviews are purely massage, as far as I know she is legit massage.

  13. #1338

    Tanya

    Good massage, strictly legit.

    Quote Originally Posted by DanHanna  [View Original Post]
    Any experiences with Tanya of Orlando Euro massage. Looks attractive but unable to tell if purely massage or extras possible?

  14. #1337

    Deva & Kate

    Anyone ever had the 4-hand massage with Deva & Kate?

  15. #1336

    Tara

    I agree. Tara is an amazing provider who is extremely sweet and discrete. She also gives one hell of a massage.

    Quote Originally Posted by Dano94  [View Original Post]
    Echoing what was said above. Tara has been taking time off. I have yet to see Alexa. But Tara says she is very good. If you are fortunate enough to schedule with Tara. Treat her well. One of the nicest providers you will ever meet.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape