Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 879 of 2073 FirstFirst ... 379 779 829 869 870 871 872 873 874 875 876 877 878 879 880 881 882 883 884 885 886 887 888 889 929 979 1379 1879 ... LastLast
Results 13,171 to 13,185 of 31093
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #17923
    Quote Originally Posted by Corvette704  [View Original Post]
    I would avoid unless you see otherwise. Don't be the one to find out.
    Thanks I will pass I been ripped off several times by different chicks with dudes 2 chicks got me once got the money and ran out the door than I took a good look at room there was nothing in there nothing.

  2. #17922
    Quote Originally Posted by DarkOnyx  [View Original Post]
    She is real. She doesn't look nearly as good as her photos suggest (snapchat filters man) and when I saw her she was staying in not the best side of town. Room smells of smoke too. Rate wasn't too bad though and she aims to please.
    That rack that booty I cn deal with the smoky room and not looking exactly like pix bc every time I see my type its fake I'm about to give up Euros got and a few sites got some I like all dolled up but I'm not paying hundreds and hundreds just to bust and run know matter how fine they are.

  3. #17921

    Rates candy

    Quote Originally Posted by CEOTraveling  [View Original Post]
    Cost, services, etc?
    120 qv. I can't say about anything higher bc all I do is qv in out gone before something I don't want to deal with happens. I don't have nothing to talk to them about no hugs and kissing pay pop gone.

  4. #17920

    Albemarle

    Quote Originally Posted by Justin12  [View Original Post]
    And for those who don't know tear drop tat under eyes mean body count.
    Or years in prison, which is her case I know who she, just a common criminal supplementing her habit.

    Stay safe.

    Devil.

  5. #17919

    Which thread?

    Quote Originally Posted by MachoManny  [View Original Post]
    Over on one of the other threads there is a current top 10 list of all current working girls and UTR's in this area. You may find it helpful as the list is pretty spot on. Wish you luck and use as much information as you can before you make your decision. All the girls on that list won't rob you and at least the top 6 or 7 are all good communicators.
    Could you specify which thread? As I'm not seeing that list.

  6. #17918

    Deposit?

    Quote Originally Posted by BrianPeter  [View Original Post]
    https://tryst.link/escort/adrianaax3

    She's worth a go. Nice body. Ass & tits are big and shapely. BBBJ, cfs, daty. Qv 140. South Charlotte area, Whitehall. Maybe more on the menu.
    The ad you linked says a Deposit is required? Did you pay a deposit?

  7. #17917

    Visiting

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    Thanks my man!! Would love to get some advice from locals. Feel free to pm me as well. I will return the favor if you are ever in Charleston wv.
    Over on one of the other threads there is a current top 10 list of all current working girls and UTR's in this area. You may find it helpful as the list is pretty spot on. Wish you luck and use as much information as you can before you make your decision. All the girls on that list won't rob you and at least the top 6 or 7 are all good communicators.

  8. #17916

    Deposit

    Quote Originally Posted by Scalan1234  [View Original Post]
    I have contacted her 3-4 times as she is my type but it never went further as she wants deposit first. She might be real or not but I have strong no for deposit.
    She wants a deposit cause there isn't going to be any date. That ad is fake as fuck cause that girl would blow almost all girls from around here out of the water except possibly the UTR Aria who is super hot.

  9. #17915
    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    I am coming into town this weekend and looking for suggestions for reliable outcall provider. Saw this one who looks nice but wanted to see if anyone has info on her. Thanks guys!!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/125766059002
    I have contacted her 3-4 times as she is my type but it never went further as she wants deposit first. She might be real or not but I have strong no for deposit.

  10. #17914
    WOW! Now that makes me want to give her a call. I wonder if the guy was there expecting to get some pussy?


    Quote Originally Posted by IH8HJsAz  [View Original Post]

  11. #17913

    Thanks

    Thanks my man!! Would love to get some advice from locals. Feel free to pm me as well. I will return the favor if you are ever in Charleston wv.

    Quote Originally Posted by BigDaddyDog  [View Original Post]
    Response your looking for is 5-6 reports down this page.

  12. #17912

    Look down

    Quote Originally Posted by FunGuywv  [View Original Post]
    I am coming into town this weekend and looking for suggestions for reliable outcall provider. Saw this one who looks nice but wanted to see if anyone has info on her. Thanks guys!!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/125766059002
    Response your looking for is 5-6 reports down this page.

  13. #17911

    Looking for help

    I am coming into town this weekend and looking for suggestions for reliable outcall provider. Saw this one who looks nice but wanted to see if anyone has info on her. Thanks guys!!

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...e/125766059002

  14. #17910
    Quote Originally Posted by NCTransplant  [View Original Post]
    Did this gal really post her address in the title of her ad? I can't believe it? Is she really this stupid? I wonder that bump is in the middle of her forehead? Something has always seemed a little fishy about this one.

    https://charlotte.skipthegames.com/f...s/780907790857
    Yeah I want to show up there.

    https://www.thesnaponline.com/2021/0...-for-murder-2/

  15. #17909
    Quote Originally Posted by Insane3000  [View Original Post]
    Yeah she's got a super phat ass (loved it when I had a bbw fetish LOL) back in the day I had seen her ads on stg and somehow found her on fb so I started talking to her one night out of the blue she ask me if I can come get her about an hour drive for me, I say yes and bring her to my apt at the time I used to carry snow so she takes a couple bumps she unbuttons my pants without me even asking and proceeds to give me on of the best bbj I had in my life (I agree with you she definitely loves sucking cock) tits arent that big but she also gives me a Russian at this point I decide to take her into my room she gets naked and I start kissing and biting on that jiggly ass of her I get close enough to see / smell if I should go in for daty no odor so I lay her on the bed and start eating her out after a couple minutes and me being horny young and stupid I go in BFS (lucky I didn't catch anything) we go to pound town for about 15 minutes her pussy is tight and wet she tells me she's a squirter but either I wasn't doing something right or she was lying LOL we get done and she ask for more snow I give her another bump after about 5 minutes she's ready to go again and starts playing with the boys in her mouth, once my soldier is at attention she gets into cowgirl position and makes me pop again in about 10 minutes cleaning all her mess with her mouth right after (nasty ***** LOL) I give her another bump and she wants to go again but at this point I'm used up. Take her back to her house in the morning and then she goes ghost for about a year.

    Next time I seen her she was in Gastonia house was shady and room was a mess again nice bbj no daty she had an odor I guess from not showering she kind of rushed it this time and asked if I had a rubber I said no (stupid me!) but that we had gone BFS before she agrees and gets on all four I last for maybe 5 minutes her jiggly ass was too much for me to hold it in any longer. I hand her 80 and I'm gone. She wasn't to interested in talking this time around ig she was going thru shit.

    Forward to last weekend I'm strolling SC & Reagan and I see someone very familiar walking the streets with some bag of clothes over her shoulder, I drive by and guess who it is. I wouldbe picked her up but she went and sat with a group that's always in the shell gas station I parked there for a couple of minutes to see if she would come over but no luck, ig she's homeless now.
    Nothing more then a crackhead SW.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape