Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites
+
Add Report
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 11229
-
04-07-22 12:10 #6609Banned Member

Posts: 9Looks fun
Is she okay with bare?
Originally Posted by ThePoonHound
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 10:09 #6608Regular Member

Posts: 6Past month
New here but thought I would share two girls I have seen recently.
Just Zoe:
https://members.seeking.com/member/d...4-678de14a26ad
Beautiful redhead with an amazing body. She is very enthusiastic and has good skills. 5$ Multiple hours.
Isabxlle:
https://members.seeking.com/member/9...e-9b7160926fed
Wild time. Very flakey and hard to schedule but was worth the trouble to me. Very tight body multiple hours too. I got lucky because I convinced her to see me just for quick head for $$$ because she was having a busy week but got much more out of it. She was clear damage would be more $ next time for the same thing. YMMV.
-
04-07-22 02:05 #6607Senior Member

Posts: 3338You drink beer, I'll drink good wine (I don't like champagne).
Originally Posted by EvilTmp
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 18:28 #6606Senior Member

Posts: 29940 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.
Originally Posted by FarFarAway
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 14:13 #6605Senior Member

Posts: 3338Wistful
I have been re-contacted by two past SBs this week. One I saw for 6 months ending last summer. She's way out of California, but unable to find a man who does anything for her in any way. So, she's just being celibate and sublimating. I have suggested some sexting, could be fun.
The other one is a 40 year old MILF, pretty petite and slender, but also been through the wringer. She is very very needy for approval and attention. I can get her for 300 and she is deliriously happy w / that, we spend a morning in a hotel room she books while I defile her. She loves to be spanked, I redden her bottom w / a paddle she bought herself for the purpose. Multiple Os. And she doesn't trust easily so she isn't active on SA. So pretty safe. Whenever my schedule and discretion permit, I can have her.
-
04-06-22 14:08 #6604Senior Member

Posts: 3338Opinion
Are these the same woman? One came from her LinkedIn. The other from her SA profile. I know the LinkedIn woman. Just don't want to make any faux pas.
-
04-06-22 13:26 #6603Senior Member

Posts: 56Up until I was banned, no. The girl said sex, and I got banned.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 02:19 #6602Regular Member

Posts: 15I've had a few girls do that recently, haven't been kicked out yet.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 00:31 #6601Senior Member

Posts: 43FunSoph
From Poksman on the San Diego forum.
Finally!
It took some effort and finally met FunSoph (real name is T). I found out I messaged her before too. She doesn't remember that. I guess I know my type!
It took a couple of dates but if you treat her nice, engage in her likes (dogs, travel, music,. She's an animal lover and is vegetarian) you can get something for time investment with minimal $. I was able to fuck her BB. She's clean. And follows instructions well. She does need lots of instructions as she was in a long term arrangement and the ex probably doesn't know how to fuck.
Tight very. Unusual for a tall chick. She's slim too. Perfect arm candy. The only issue is she's dry and need lots of lube which is not a deal breaker. But needs instructions otherwise she's a dead cold fish. Hot though. Worth the time investment. She also let me take pics. Without her face. Will post one day when in the mood. This thread is dying.
https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D
-
04-06-22 00:06 #6600Senior Member

Posts: 3338A parallel discussion is on the Richmond sugar thread. Not likely if you don't reply to that. If she's not your heart's desire, you can just block her. That is safest. You can also reply that you can't have that discussion, you can get banned. And that she may not be aware the site is re-branding (it is) to de-emphasize sugar in favor of dating. Even if that isn't what she wants to hear. Take it off the site for any detailed discussion.
Originally Posted by NutritionFacts
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 23:44 #6599Senior Member

Posts: 78What if the girl uses "PPM"
Would SA take action on your account?
-
04-05-22 21:34 #6598Senior Member

Posts: 59I haven't been in the game since 2019 and now trying to get back in, but when I was seeing SB, the max I paid was $500 and that was usually for 2 to 5 hours. Of course, they try to go for $600 to $800 and I get it down to $500 or pass. Inflation is for real?
Originally Posted by Hanbrolo
[View Original Post]
Interesting, Video games and Escort really haven't gone up compared to housing. When I was a kid, I paid $49 for a video game and this was back in 1985, now it's $59. For escort, I was paying $300 to $500 back in 2000, so price really haven't changed.
-
04-05-22 21:30 #6597Senior Member

Posts: 59Damn, this forum is entertaining. Never knew there were Tik Tok and Youtube video on how to be a Sugar baby. LOL. I guess some of them don't realize it involve sex.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
User avatar.
Level 3.
Trashpandathrowaway4.
19 days ago.
I'm so new to this. I've only had one meet and greet so far and he want a to have a couple more dates before anything gets intimate. Thank you for your feed. Back and patience with me. I realize I don't know shit about this and I guess I'm not getting an accurate representation of how to do this and what it is. I'm reading the wrong articles and watching the wrong SB YouTube videos. So I'm only getting info and advice from real SBs on here from now on. I do feel really dumb about all of this. ".
Level 2.
EnigmaticHOE.
ModModerator Achievement ·.
19 days ago.
You have sex for a sum of money- how is that not sex work? If you are so concerned with being a sex worker I would say your best bet is to find another job. Sugaring is a form of sex work. When it's PPM tbh it's not really sugaring. Unless they give me an allowance they are a client.
-
04-05-22 21:25 #6596Senior Member

Posts: 59LOL. That forum is a crack up and interesting. One of them asked, "Is sex required?
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
This must be the one you're talking about. What the hell? She does a debt vs asset analysis to determine how much she charges you? ROFL.
Who the hell gives out this info to a SB?
"LA area - 10 K monthly or 25 K monthly exclusive.
Cars, jewellery, clothes, trips and spa expenses not included. He's very generous. This would easily push it past 30 K monthly but I only count cash.
For sugar encounters I ask 1-2 k per date depending on what I think he can afford (based on screening, jobs, mortgages, debt vs asset analysis etc) and obviously I always charge the most I can get away with I have a few irregular regulars who see me for 1500 ish but it's not really worth my time to see them anymore although I do consider it when my main guy annoys the shit out of me.
Ladies men like this are out there and there's many of them. This client started as a per date sugar guy aka an escorting client basically. The key is to make them fall in love with you. The reason there's a saying "you can't turn a ***** into a housewife". Because so many of these men DO marry escorts!
-
04-05-22 21:14 #6595Regular Member

Posts: 6I was coming to complain about this. I haven't been on the site since even before the pandemic, but lately every woman I've talked to on there have been 700+. I'm wondering where they all are getting their numbers from. I'm reporting that sub, LOL.
Originally Posted by FirstClass1
[View Original Post]
Before the pandemic I thought I was avg around $500 now every woman says that's too low, LOL.











Reply With Quote





