Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 541 of 1183 FirstFirst ... 41 441 491 531 532 533 534 535 536 537 538 539 540 541 542 543 544 545 546 547 548 549 550 551 591 641 1041 ... LastLast
Results 8,101 to 8,115 of 17731
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #9631

    Chloe

    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    These two look very similar but I'm not sure if it's the same person under 2 different names:

    "Chloe".

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe97

    The "97" makes me feel that she's supposedly 25, whereas "Shy" lists being 22 and has kinda messed up teeth at the end of her video in the pink outfit.

    "Shy".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/78668758#.
    Thats not the same gal in both of those. Chloe aka, Frankee yo gee is from southern Illinois and the Carbondale possee. Do not know Shy but she is a different girl.

  2. #9630
    Quote Originally Posted by RogueOne1977  [View Original Post]
    I've seen her a few times and a week ago or so I tried to set something up and now wants a deposit before meeting. Shoot her a text but if she asks for a deposit I would not do it. You won't ever see that provider and your money will be gone.
    I've seen her a bunch in the past and usually took the full upgrade plunge but the last time she had some MAJOR GPS and haven't seen her since.

    Probably about year ago give or take. Major clock watcher and was acting like everything was just annoying her.

  3. #9629

    Kourtnee

    *Warning*.

    Saw Kourtnee yesterday in South County and while she's a nice young gal there's issues.

    The conversation was good but I noticed markings on her arms.

    I was looking at her feet and something was wrong but I couldn't quite see because she kept the lights off.

    While having sex I noticed she has a ton of more marks on her legs.

    I'm assuming they're needle marks.

    I wanted to report it as I will not see her again!

    I went to the clinic this morning and I'm elated to know I checked out fine.

    There's already danger in this hobby but those type of girls make it 10 x worse!

    https://st-louis.skipthegames.com/fe...y/010377862765

  4. #9628

    The games they play.

    Quote Originally Posted by ModusOp11  [View Original Post]
    She did the same to me and her game is to get a deposit and disappear. I know because she got me for it despite the fact that I had seen her maybe a year before and all was well at that time.
    It is for this exact reason that ANY girl hitting me up for a deposit in this hobby is a non-starter for me, period, even if it's someone I've already seen numerous times…It's amazing how many of these girls will suddenly try and pull that deposit shit on you even "after" they clearly know who you are just to see if you'll fall for it-and they always fold when I "respectfully" tell them no and I'll just start looking elsewhere.

  5. #9627

    Any Ladies still work out of Caseyville Hotels?

    Anyone see any ladies operating out of the Caseyville IL hotels anymore. I haven't seen any for awhile-wondering if there was "pressure" on the hotels to discourage the activity.

  6. #9626

    Wett Lexi

    Hey mongers. Anyone seen this Lexi? She come in town from time to time and was curious to know if she's worth pulling the trigger. https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/78722844.

  7. #9625

    No offense

    Quote Originally Posted by ModusOp11  [View Original Post]
    She did the same to me and her game is to get a deposit and disappear. I know because she got me for it despite the fact that I had seen her maybe a year before and all was well at that time.
    Listen guys don't be a fool and pay a deposit it's rule number 1 if they don't like pound sand.

  8. #9624
    Quote Originally Posted by Wfhff14  [View Original Post]
    Can't speak for the others but Eden has been one of the top providers in STL for years. She used RR before so I guess she switched over.

  9. #9623

    Info please

    Will try to see her next week. Any info would be appreciated.

    https://tryst.link/escort/missmyarose

  10. #9622

    Make some time- Sierra Savage is coming

    This weekend, the 8th through the 10th.

    My absolute favorite girl is coming.

    https://evansville.skipthegames.com/...o/438880988826

    I'm damn jealous of anyone else that gets to see her.

    I've been trying hard to lock her down as my SB.

    Sierra is mind blowing and addicting.

    I'm hooked and can't see anyone else now.

  11. #9621

    Thief

    Quote Originally Posted by RomanBath  [View Original Post]
    I talked to her in September and she was sweet, friendly, and down for some kinky shit (but not Greek, don't say that word LOL). When I finally tried setting something up with her a couple months later, she couldn't keep the basic details of time / length of appt / service / cost straight, she was accusing me of something that wasn't clear but about hurting children, and seemed resentful that I wanted to pay in cash instead of a e-payment (she said $325 for 45 min wasn't worth the "hassle" of cash). So we never met. Let us know how it goes. If she can hit a streak of sanity I might try again, but I'm generally over playing games.
    She did the same to me and her game is to get a deposit and disappear. I know because she got me for it despite the fact that I had seen her maybe a year before and all was well at that time.

  12. #9620
    Senior Member


    Posts: 363
    Quote Originally Posted by Tomg01  [View Original Post]
    I was living in Cancun for awhile and found the local website for girls. There was a local house that had a $400 morning special. I would lie on my back for reverse cowgirl. The girls kept brushing my hands away from her tits saying "no, not included" as they kept riding until I was done. I just accepted it. Especially since the $400 was only $18 USD at the time. That website is still bookmarked on my phone. And I keep dreaming about going back.
    I would like to know more about this Cancun group I travel to that area frequently!

  13. #9619

    Same provider? Chloe or Shy

    These two look very similar but I'm not sure if it's the same person under 2 different names:

    "Chloe".

    https://tryst.link/escort/chloe97

    The "97" makes me feel that she's supposedly 25, whereas "Shy" lists being 22 and has kinda messed up teeth at the end of her video in the pink outfit.

    "Shy".

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...louis/78668758#.

  14. #9618

    Parker

    Seems like she is moving more towards doing double which means it will be harder to get her by herself. I thought Diana didn't do FS? At least that's what I've read.

  15. #9617

    Kourtnee

    I have seen her at least 5 different times but its been about 4 months since the last. Her new prices are a little weird. When I saw her it was 120 for a QV and she offered BBBJ for nothing extra. Guess she is raising her rates. Even then she is tough to get a hold of. She is much easier if she has seen you and she knows you are cool as she will save your name and number. If you are a new number its going to be tough to get her but its possible.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape