Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,616 to 12,630 of 37624
-
04-06-22 21:08 #25009Senior Member

Posts: 612Spoofing
It's called caller I'd spoofing. There are a ton of sites that show you how to do it. Can put in any phone # you want. But you know that.
Originally Posted by Zoman
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 20:43 #25008Senior Member

Posts: 339The "friend" went, OMG what a tool!!
Originally Posted by EDPills
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 18:59 #25007Senior Member

Posts: 124Phone calls
How do these scammers call me back using a number that comes from Frank Murphy justice hall? It kinda fun to mess with them. Then block them and they call back on a different line. Like asking a person their location and availability is a crime. Lmao 🤣.
-
04-06-22 18:57 #25006Banned Member

Posts: 106MH Massage
Go to M. H. Massage on Southfield Rd, just south of 12 Mile. Ask for Mina.
Originally Posted by WiggzMcGee
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 18:40 #25005Regular Member

Posts: 1Macomb
Anyone know of any AMPs in the Macomb area that they've been to that are worth going? Fairly new to this so not sure where to look / what to do tbh.
-
04-06-22 15:23 #25004Senior Member

Posts: 69Southfield
Anything in the Southfield area worth seeing? Here for a docs appointment.
-
04-06-22 15:23 #25003Senior Member

Posts: 977"No extra?" "You are police!" "Massage over" "You go now!" LMAO.
Originally Posted by MisterPaul
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 14:41 #25002Senior Member

Posts: 104Lucky Spa
I got a great massage there last week. I wasn't looking for extras so I can't comment on availability.
Originally Posted by BigBodyScottie
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 12:58 #25001Senior Member

Posts: 271Empire 10/ VanDyke
WOW. Went yesterday. Very attractive short older late 40's early 50's) therapist. I asked for light massage so she knows what I want at a min. She starts lightly tickling me up and down my sides then heads for the goodies. Asks what I want after putting the head in her mouth. I said everything. 140 OK no problem. Gets completely naked. AMAZING small firm titts. Great ass. Sucks to get me hard then puts a condom on me and lays on table and takes it like a champ. I thought she said Linda but not 100%. Will DEF repeat.
-
04-06-22 11:43 #25000Senior Member

Posts: 202Depends on you, as always YMMV
As far as who advertises a mutual / reverse massage goes. I know that Carla and some of the girls she works with offer that service, so do Gabby and Val (haven't seen either of them yet). I believe they are all in Westland.
Originally Posted by VcyClonn
[View Original Post]
I think it mostly depends on you though. Some of these gals advertise a mutual or reverse massage and others are open to letting their regulars play a little more than the rest. As always I think it comes down to YMMV. In my experience, if you're clean / well groomed, respectful and generous the menu opens up the more you see most private providers... whether they advertise mutual massage or not. Sometimes you just need to pull the trigger and try. What's the worst that can happen, they either gently stop you or they show you how much they enjoy it. Which usually leads to a better time for you in the end anyway.
Just my humble opinion. If anyone has any good options of private providers open to mutual touch on the westside I'm also interested. PM OK.
-
04-06-22 09:35 #24999Senior Member

Posts: 111Hey
Hey guys, any providers in west side who allows mutual massages. ? I am aware of natasha. Anyone else?
-
04-06-22 09:06 #24998Senior Member

Posts: 124Where
Where are you guys finding any new AMPs or girls at? Is there any new sites out there. All the usual places and locations are getting boring, and sites are blah.
I do get a kick out of seeing a girl that I have seen for 10+ years on various sites and even seen before that has that old line NEW girl in town. Sure you are. That goes for escort side also.
I read about a few seniors having a unicorn, if you don't mind sharing that would be great. Thanks all Happy Hunting.
-
04-06-22 08:42 #24997Senior Member

Posts: 202https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...y-rubs/2768282
Originally Posted by Persadio2
[View Original Post]
-
04-06-22 08:40 #24996Senior Member

Posts: 122Seen her many times st the house and condo. After the last visit just took my yellow envelope and never came back.
Originally Posted by CountryBoi3575
[View Original Post]
-
04-05-22 22:29 #24995Senior Member

Posts: 30If you don't like the quality of the info reported, you could always visit yourself and write your own report.
Originally Posted by Krinkle187
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






