Rubrankings.com
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1655 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 1449 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 24825
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18105

    Sprung not even close

    Those pics may have been her, but it was probably 10 years ago and 20 lbs ago.


  2. #18104

    Chole OMG

    She is hottest of DI women that I have seen. Perfect figure and that voice. Gets you hard thinking about her! Leaving at end of April. Better hurry.

  3. #18103

    Hood Rat

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her, her sister, her mom, and her sister-in-law have been reported on numerous times over the past six or seven years as being scam artist. They keep changing their names. She's gained a little weight. But unless she's gained a conscious and integrity. She wouldn't be worth $. 20.
    TCox dead on it. The whole family's in the game and games are all they play. Stumbled on to her social media a year or two ago where she bragged about dumbass dudes that she took money from. I'd stay way clear.

  4. #18102

  5. #18101

    Thanks everyone that commented

    I opted to skip Elena all together.

  6. #18100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    But the face in the pics seem familiar and if memory serves then I believe the reviews were negative at best or a scammer/robber at worst.

    I can't guarantee it but be careful if you do unless someone else comments otherwise.
    She upgraded her look but is still pulling the same scams. I remember the face but she is known to rob people.

  7. #18099

    Good god

    Her, her sister, her mom, and her sister-in-law have been reported on numerous times over the past six or seven years as being scam artist. They keep changing their names. She's gained a little weight. But unless she's gained a conscious and integrity. She wouldn't be worth $. 20.

  8. #18098

    Thank you

    That's all I needed. Huge thank you. I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    But the face in the pics seem familiar and if memory serves then I believe the reviews were negative at best or a scammer/robber at worst.

    I can't guarantee it but be careful if you do unless someone else comments otherwise.

  9. #18097

    I could be wrong

    But the face in the pics seem familiar and if memory serves then I believe the reviews were negative at best or a scammer/robber at worst.

    I can't guarantee it but be careful if you do unless someone else comments otherwise.

  10. #18096

  11. #18095

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    Has a bunch a reviews for chicks I ain't seen an ad for and also new reviews for chicks I ain't seen ad for in years. Is there a new ad site I ain't heard of yet or something?
    It's possible the chicks you "ain't" seen ads on we're located and advertising in another city. And that's where they garnered reviews.

  12. #18094
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the redhead spinner that was around about three years ago. She spent a couple years visiting uncle. Got out about a year ago, she's still in the area. And she three times the woman she was before.
    Do you have her number?

  13. #18093

    Eroticmonkey

    Has a bunch a reviews for chicks I ain't seen an ad for and also new reviews for chicks I ain't seen ad for in years. Is there a new ad site I ain't heard of yet or something?

  14. #18092

  15. #18091

    Totally agree

    I'm not that much of a GFE guy, she's not either. Saw her a month ago NE Indy. She's still cute (Old Pics Though), Dirty lived in hotel with her dog, I'm sure has a habit, Def has a handler of some kind who knocked on the door and vanished right before I left. All covered, would only repeat in a pinch.

    TB.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    She was not a clock watcher, she is super cute but those are older pictures, she had a little belly on her. She would have started again if I wanted to but she's in it for the money only, no GFE and I just started getting dressed. Not really worth it for me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape