rubmaps
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Sugar Daddy Sites

+ Add Report
Page 309 of 749 FirstFirst ... 209 259 299 300 301 302 303 304 305 306 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 359 409 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 11227
This blog is moderated by HollywoodGuy
  1. #6607
    Quote Originally Posted by EvilTmp  [View Original Post]
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.
    You drink beer, I'll drink good wine (I don't like champagne).

  2. #6606
    Quote Originally Posted by FarFarAway  [View Original Post]
    I have been re-contacted by two past SBs this week. One I saw for 6 months ending last summer. She's way out of California, but unable to find a man who does anything for her in any way. So, she's just being celibate and sublimating. I have suggested some sexting, could be fun.

    The other one is a 40 year old MILF, pretty petite and slender, but also been through the wringer. She is very very needy for approval and attention. I can get her for 300 and she is deliriously happy w / that, we spend a morning in a hotel room she books while I defile her. She loves to be spanked, I redden her bottom w / a paddle she bought herself for the purpose. Multiple Os. And she doesn't trust easily so she isn't active on SA. So pretty safe. Whenever my schedule and discretion permit, I can have her.
    40 yo, 300, and deliriously happy. No shit. A 100 is too much for over35. If it works for you, great.

  3. #6605

    Wistful

    I have been re-contacted by two past SBs this week. One I saw for 6 months ending last summer. She's way out of California, but unable to find a man who does anything for her in any way. So, she's just being celibate and sublimating. I have suggested some sexting, could be fun.

    The other one is a 40 year old MILF, pretty petite and slender, but also been through the wringer. She is very very needy for approval and attention. I can get her for 300 and she is deliriously happy w / that, we spend a morning in a hotel room she books while I defile her. She loves to be spanked, I redden her bottom w / a paddle she bought herself for the purpose. Multiple Os. And she doesn't trust easily so she isn't active on SA. So pretty safe. Whenever my schedule and discretion permit, I can have her.

  4. #6604

    Opinion

    Are these the same woman? One came from her LinkedIn. The other from her SA profile. I know the LinkedIn woman. Just don't want to make any faux pas.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails two.jpg‎   558afb49-0b51-4de5-ac42-c2cfc8f2c19a.jpg‎  

  5. #6603
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Would SA take action on your account?
    Up until I was banned, no. The girl said sex, and I got banned.

  6. #6602
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Would SA take action on your account?
    I've had a few girls do that recently, haven't been kicked out yet.

  7. #6601

    FunSoph

    From Poksman on the San Diego forum.

    Finally!

    It took some effort and finally met FunSoph (real name is T). I found out I messaged her before too. She doesn't remember that. I guess I know my type!

    It took a couple of dates but if you treat her nice, engage in her likes (dogs, travel, music,. She's an animal lover and is vegetarian) you can get something for time investment with minimal $. I was able to fuck her BB. She's clean. And follows instructions well. She does need lots of instructions as she was in a long term arrangement and the ex probably doesn't know how to fuck.

    Tight very. Unusual for a tall chick. She's slim too. Perfect arm candy. The only issue is she's dry and need lots of lube which is not a deal breaker. But needs instructions otherwise she's a dead cold fish. Hot though. Worth the time investment. She also let me take pics. Without her face. Will post one day when in the mood. This thread is dying.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...dWlkZS5ubC8%3D

  8. #6600
    Quote Originally Posted by NutritionFacts  [View Original Post]
    Would SA take action on your account?
    A parallel discussion is on the Richmond sugar thread. Not likely if you don't reply to that. If she's not your heart's desire, you can just block her. That is safest. You can also reply that you can't have that discussion, you can get banned. And that she may not be aware the site is re-branding (it is) to de-emphasize sugar in favor of dating. Even if that isn't what she wants to hear. Take it off the site for any detailed discussion.

  9. #6599

    What if the girl uses "PPM"

    Would SA take action on your account?

  10. #6598
    Quote Originally Posted by Hanbrolo  [View Original Post]
    I was coming to complain about this. I haven't been on the site since even before the pandemic, but lately every woman I've talked to on there have been 700+. I'm wondering where they all are getting their numbers from. I'm reporting that sub, LOL.

    Before the pandemic I thought I was avg around $500 now every woman says that's too low, LOL.
    I haven't been in the game since 2019 and now trying to get back in, but when I was seeing SB, the max I paid was $500 and that was usually for 2 to 5 hours. Of course, they try to go for $600 to $800 and I get it down to $500 or pass. Inflation is for real?

    Interesting, Video games and Escort really haven't gone up compared to housing. When I was a kid, I paid $49 for a video game and this was back in 1985, now it's $59. For escort, I was paying $300 to $500 back in 2000, so price really haven't changed.

  11. #6597
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    These WGs (the S is silent) don't want an SD, they want a beta simp:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...owance_thread/

    One British tramp claims to get over 25 thousand GBP a month (over 32 k USD) from some simp, who still lets her fuck her ex-boyfriend.

    Another LA area prostitute wants 10 k a month or 25 k for exclusive. She straight out refers to her current exclusive SD as her *client* SMH. You know she's still turning tricks despite any exclusive allowance.

    That subreddit is a dumpster fire.
    Damn, this forum is entertaining. Never knew there were Tik Tok and Youtube video on how to be a Sugar baby. LOL. I guess some of them don't realize it involve sex.

    User avatar.

    Level 3.

    Trashpandathrowaway4.

    19 days ago.

    I'm so new to this. I've only had one meet and greet so far and he want a to have a couple more dates before anything gets intimate. Thank you for your feed. Back and patience with me. I realize I don't know shit about this and I guess I'm not getting an accurate representation of how to do this and what it is. I'm reading the wrong articles and watching the wrong SB YouTube videos. So I'm only getting info and advice from real SBs on here from now on. I do feel really dumb about all of this. ".

    Level 2.

    EnigmaticHOE.

    ModModerator Achievement ·.

    19 days ago.

    You have sex for a sum of money- how is that not sex work? If you are so concerned with being a sex worker I would say your best bet is to find another job. Sugaring is a form of sex work. When it's PPM tbh it's not really sugaring. Unless they give me an allowance they are a client.

  12. #6596
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    These WGs (the S is silent) don't want an SD, they want a beta simp:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...owance_thread/

    One British tramp claims to get over 25 thousand GBP a month (over 32 k USD) from some simp, who still lets her fuck her ex-boyfriend.

    Another LA area prostitute wants 10 k a month or 25 k for exclusive. She straight out refers to her current exclusive SD as her *client* SMH. You know she's still turning tricks despite any exclusive allowance.

    That subreddit is a dumpster fire.
    LOL. That forum is a crack up and interesting. One of them asked, "Is sex required?

    This must be the one you're talking about. What the hell? She does a debt vs asset analysis to determine how much she charges you? ROFL.

    Who the hell gives out this info to a SB?

    "LA area - 10 K monthly or 25 K monthly exclusive.

    Cars, jewellery, clothes, trips and spa expenses not included. He's very generous. This would easily push it past 30 K monthly but I only count cash.

    For sugar encounters I ask 1-2 k per date depending on what I think he can afford (based on screening, jobs, mortgages, debt vs asset analysis etc) and obviously I always charge the most I can get away with I have a few irregular regulars who see me for 1500 ish but it's not really worth my time to see them anymore although I do consider it when my main guy annoys the shit out of me.

    Ladies men like this are out there and there's many of them. This client started as a per date sugar guy aka an escorting client basically. The key is to make them fall in love with you. The reason there's a saying "you can't turn a ***** into a housewife". Because so many of these men DO marry escorts!

  13. #6595
    Quote Originally Posted by FirstClass1  [View Original Post]
    These WGs (the S is silent) don't want an SD, they want a beta simp:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...owance_thread/

    One British tramp claims to get over 25 thousand GBP a month (over 32 k USD) from some simp, who still lets her fuck her ex-boyfriend.

    Another LA area prostitute wants 10 k a month or 25 k for exclusive. She straight out refers to her current exclusive SD as her *client* SMH. You know she's still turning tricks despite any exclusive allowance.

    That subreddit is a dumpster fire.
    I was coming to complain about this. I haven't been on the site since even before the pandemic, but lately every woman I've talked to on there have been 700+. I'm wondering where they all are getting their numbers from. I'm reporting that sub, LOL.

    Before the pandemic I thought I was avg around $500 now every woman says that's too low, LOL.

  14. #6594
    These WGs (the S is silent) don't want an SD, they want a beta simp:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/SugarBABYon...owance_thread/

    One British tramp claims to get over 25 thousand GBP a month (over 32 k USD) from some simp, who still lets her fuck her ex-boyfriend.

    Another LA area prostitute wants 10 k a month or 25 k for exclusive. She straight out refers to her current exclusive SD as her *client* SMH. You know she's still turning tricks despite any exclusive allowance.

    That subreddit is a dumpster fire.

  15. #6593
    Quote Originally Posted by JackMiles  [View Original Post]
    Damage on the first?
    She asked for 500 but we agreed on 4.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape