Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5001

    TemptingBlxnde

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-94bf71b7760f

    She's interested in meeting. But said she's leaving for a few months soon. Anyone seen her?
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails TemptingBlonde.jpg‎  

  2. #5000

    Boredom

    Quote Originally Posted by NuruGurus  [View Original Post]
    Account created in the past 24 hours why are you wasting your time LOL.
    Mainly because I'm bored and sometimes I might get pleasantly surprised (EXTREMELY rare). LOL.

  3. #4999

    Cynthi on SA

    Seen her on there for years, I figured she was one of those unobtainable window shoppers. But, she finally responded and met for lunch the next day. Good news, she is just as unbelievably hot as her pictures. I was honestly a little self conscious walking with her into the restaurant on a sunny weekday, her overly revealing outfit wasn't suitable for a respectable strip club, let alone a family restaurant. But my God, the goods were all there; the eyes, the freckles, the tattoos, the hair, the slim waist, cute round heart shaped ass and those bodacious natural tits. Seemed like I finally caught my white whale — when the requests for help started pouring in after lunch and the plans for a real meet were ignored or pushed off. I admit, it cost me about $100, but I did get some personalized video that just might be worth it.

    I'm not the kind to chase too long and as I insisted it's Sugar FOR Sugar, I was blocked and she went silent.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-414ffa91ea4c

  4. #4998

    SB fraud

    Hello all, long time lurker. First time poster. As previously discussed SB is full of bots and spams. One sugar baby told me that they can set up automatic messages to male users; clearly aimed at making us use credits by replying. I emailed the customer service via email and with in 12 hours all my payments are getting refunded. Not able to login to the site anymore. Going to reach out again to see why they deactivated the account?

  5. #4997
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    Wants cash upfront to "prove you're serious". LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-74f906556450
    Account created in the past 24 hours why are you wasting your time LOL.

  6. #4996

    ObscureLover

    Wants cash upfront to "prove you're serious". LOL.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...c-74f906556450

  7. #4995

    Ftc

    Anyone though about reporting seeking to the FTC or whoever regulates these websites. Do they think we won't report them? I mean who takes your money after they have banned you. Just saying.

  8. #4994

    Luvhard and Pebbles

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-6c2cf472a848

    Scheduled to meet her soon. She comes down from Ft. Wayne. I'll report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-b542868cffd9

    Met her recently. Says she's a dancer and gave me a sample. She has an incredible body for me. Two shots in about an hour. One with her hand while dancing. It was good. The other in mish. Did not get a BJ so I can't say if she offers BBBJ but based on texts I'd assume not. She give kiss, lfk with a bit of dfk. She also only brought one cover so it likely would've been one and done if we'd started with sex. $300 for the time. I'll see her once more to see if we continue to build on what we've started.

  9. #4993

    Curious

    Quote Originally Posted by Mnyez  [View Original Post]
    Any intel on this one before I see her tomorrow?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-7caaac0ba7a5
    Anything to offer with this Babe? Thanks, g.

  10. #4992

    Foxyheiress

    Any intel on this one before I see her tomorrow?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...b-7caaac0ba7a5

  11. #4991
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Why would this chick select slim as her body type.
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f0c419a17b0d76

    She looks way better with clothes on than off. But good time, CIMS, BBFS, MSOG, Anal.

    Tight kitty.

    $$ but won't repeat.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6A5067E6-05AD-4581-AC25-C9CC0802AFF4.jpg‎  

  12. #4990

    Lol

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Why would this chick select slim as her body type.
    Wishful thinking?

  13. #4989

    Sea cow

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f0c419a17b0d76

    Messaging with her. Seems hard to get her to meet. She says she's in a recovery home. Any experience?
    Why would this chick select slim as her body type.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 5F1E960D-E39C-48BA-8357-39D1087EE441.jpg‎  

  14. #4988

    Yes

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone have a strategy for SB? By that I mean getting beyond the fake profiles? I know beyond any doubt there are a very large number of bogus profiles. For proof, google sugar daddy sites. There are a plethora of them, and each one with that look and design will have many of the same girls, not a chance they're all opening 5 different profiles. So if they open a profile on one site they are shown on all of the sites. But they'll only even receive messages fro the one they have an actual acct on. So even aside from the fake messages trying to burn through your credits, there are fake profiles also trying to burn through your credits. Unfortunately seems the hotter girls, (going by pics of course) are on SB. But I can send 10 messages on SA and at least get a response from over half. SB? Lucky to get 1 out of 20+. If it were actual people statistically it should be close to the same.

    Pointers would be appreciated because some of you have to have found a work around.
    This has been discussed several times in the past months. There are helpful pointers.

  15. #4987

    Odd but similar replies

    I've recently messaged 2 ladies who each only have 1 pic on their profile (something I normally avoid), and both came back with similar responses:

    Located in Hamilton county.

    Need to be discreet.

    Can't host.

    Not married.

    One can only meet before 6, the other can only meet after 6. It definitely makes me more suspicious and I'll share links if they actually respond to my replies, but I wondered if anyone else had a similar experience?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape