Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
16192789494
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18130

    Nlbc rm listing

    Quote Originally Posted by MrBater  [View Original Post]
    Any insight as to which phone number will be used? Right now both New Life Body Care and VIP2 is listed on RM with the same address but different phone numbers. I also found it interesting that review names from NLBC match those mentioned here from VIP2 and the RM VIP2 listing review names I haven't seen mentioned here.
    I'm getting a lot of PM's about this. Don't bother sending them guys, I will not reply. I'm giving you everything you need right here. This question needs to be addressed though. The correct listing on RM is the one for New Life Body Care with the number that ends in 1368. The listing for VIP, is for VIP in Spring Valley. These are two different businesses. There is no more VIP2. Somehow the address was changed on RM for VIP (VIP did not change it), and we're working to get it changed back to the Spring Valley address. I know it's confusing because VIP2 was located where New Life Body Care is. As for the girls working for NLBC. Right now there are only 2 girls working for them. Daisy, who is one of the greatest providers I have ever seen (I'm dead serious about that), and Grace, whom I've never met and know nothing about. Daisy told me she's young, pretty and very good. I plan to go see her myself very soon and will review. The girls who have been seen at this address prior, and seen and reviewed there even as recently as last week, do not work for NLBC. They work for VIP. So I would not expect to see them there anytime soon. As for the girls that will be coming in the future, I'm told they have many "very pretty girls" and I know some of them were contracted in the past with VIP. I believe one of the girls coming later this month is a drop dead gorgeous young lady who did work for VIP. I don't want to say any names though, as again I do not know the new owners, and don't want to give out incorrect information. My friend is one of the owners of VIP, which is still a thing by the way. They are temporarily closed right now, and their future is uncertain at this time. Don't bother asking me questions about VIP, I will provide an update when and if one is available. My advice to you mongers is this. Our ATF's don't last forever. Sometimes they're here one day, gone the next. We might be seeing that right now with VIP (hopefully not). But Daisy is here right now! Go see her, you never know when or if she'll be back. I hope she comes back regularly, but that is certainly not guaranteed. See her now while you have the chance. You can thank me later.

    Mr MuffMan.

  2. #18129

    Daisy nlbc

    Wow. I live up in Oceanside so I don't make it down to San Diego often but I was in the area so I decided to hit up NLBC after all the talk on here. I have my atf up in north county, pm if you want north county recommendations, but damn Daisy blew all my expectations out of the water. Tight little body, nice perky tits and more ass than I expected when I saw her. I didn't call ahead, I like to be surprised, good or bad, but I lucked out for sure. I will say the massage was pretty much non existent, which is usually a red flag for me, I work out a lot so part of the experience is definitely getting a decent massage, but as soon as I heard her adjusting her dress and felt her perky nips on my back it was all golden.

    Started with a fantastic BBBJ, she has good technique, not too toothy like some, and her acting skills are amazing, if I didn't know better I'd have believed she was actually into it. Glove came on, she rode me then switched up to doggie. I rarely bust in the glove, so glove came off and she went back to BBBJ. "I want you to cum in my mouth" she whispered in my ear and that was that boys. More than I pay up here in North County, but it was well worth it. Her dirty talk was next level. Usually it's terrible, which is why I don't often venture away from my atf, but Daisy was.*chefs kiss.

  3. #18128

    7 Spa

    So stoked that things are running great at 7 Spa. Heard that there were TWO favorites working. Lily and Ivy. They are helping out there and I cannot think of 2 better providers. If you've never seen them, now is your chance. They aim to please. Both have great bodies (Lily is older but still rocks it) offer excellent BBBJ, as well as everything else you could ask for. Ivy will only be part time, but another new girl arrives tomorrow as well. I feel they are really stepping up their game, with better girls, the new & improved space and, management's overall wanting to please the mongers that come through. It's quiet and you won't get rushed. Treat them right and you won't be disappointed!!

  4. #18127

    Molly and some

    Quote Originally Posted by SteadyWins  [View Original Post]
    So I am not sure like others if this is a hit and run but maybe better management if they're able to purchase a popular location / name. But I have been there recently and met Molly who literally might be better than Mina.
    I too can vouch for Molly, fantastic. And thanks for clarifying. A monger on the VIP thread thought that Molly was Mina but I suspected differently.

    Side question. The VIP SV building still has the "massage" and "open" sign lit up in the building. I always see cars there. Is there still a massage shop running out of there or did they just not turn the lights off?

  5. #18126

    Additional note I forgot to add for V I P and Mina

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcantel  [View Original Post]
    So is VIP sv closed for good and vip2 is no longer VIP? Are all the girls from VIP now new life or whatever? I've been there and seen Mina like I always see Mina, so ill continue to go wherever Mina is. Just looking for a little clearing up. Thanks in advance.

    Also is Honey at the Hillcrest location yet?
    Heard from Daisy and Molly that she left for a good minute and not sure if she will be back.

  6. #18125

    More amplification on new ownership

    Quote Originally Posted by Nevcantel  [View Original Post]
    So is VIP sv closed for good and vip2 is no longer VIP? Are all the girls from VIP now new life or whatever? I've been there and seen Mina like I always see Mina, so ill continue to go wherever Mina is. Just looking for a little clearing up. Thanks in advance.

    Also is Honey at the Hillcrest location yet?
    So I am not sure like others if this is a hit and run but maybe better management if they're able to purchase a popular location / name. But I have been there recently and met Molly who literally might be better than Mina. Enough to convince me to post here about the situation. NLBC is not VIP but has some, maybe few of the prior team. Like daisy that I've met but haven't had an entanglement with yet. But molly was great but she told me she's a travelling worker. So sometimes there, sometimes not. Literally above average female height, slim and toned. Great assets front and back, with a smile that just warms you up. Couldn't resist and did not take every minute with her for granted.

    The rest of the girls like grace and. Sunny? Look great as well. I plan to make another visit soon! Noticed a lot of traffic of customers during afternoon and early evening. I miss Mina but daisy, molly, sunny and grace are suitable. Always a good team present and future! NLBC has my vote.

  7. #18124
    Quote Originally Posted by InstinctGoku  [View Original Post]
    Same. But wit pinays LOL.
    Do you know of any Pinoy parlors? I've been looking for one for ever already.

  8. #18123

    A bit confused

    So is VIP sv closed for good and vip2 is no longer VIP? Are all the girls from VIP now new life or whatever? I've been there and seen Mina like I always see Mina, so ill continue to go wherever Mina is. Just looking for a little clearing up. Thanks in advance.

    Also is Honey at the Hillcrest location yet?

  9. #18122
    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to do this business, anyone else?
    Same. But wit pinays LOL.

  10. #18121
    Shill for Super Spa ignore my posts


    Posts: 22

    Amy Green Spa

    As some have reported this spa is the epitome of the idiom, don't judge a book by its cover. The inside is a sharp contrast to the exterior and the girls enhance this contrast.

    It's my first time here and I think I was greeted by Coco from a previous reports description. She's a little hottie but I prefer a girl with a little more junk in the trunk so I ask if there are any other girls. I'm introduced to Amy that looks younger and has a little more meat on her bones, but I wouldn't call her fat by any measure. Amy is cute and has a nice smile so I pay for an hour.

    The rooms are a nice size, look clean and my room had a monitor displaying the foyer and front / back entrances. I'm naked on the table when Amy comes in she gives me a little spank on my tush then asks hard soft oil. She seems intent on giving me a therapeutic massage and it was actually pretty good, with just a hint of teasing.

    I knew we were getting close to the flip when she starts gliding her finger tips around my upper thighs and butt, grazing my balls and taint. She steps out for a hot towel and I'm already getting hard with anticipation. She wipes me down also giving my balls a thorough wipe down then asks me to turn over.

    I'm near full staff when I flip so she grabs my Johnson asking what I'd like. I give the finger in hole sign language and after quick negotiations 1. 4 makes her happy then she makes me very happy.

    You guys can fill in the blanks, but in short this is a nice spa, with cute girls that provide a quality massage, good service, in a clean, laid back, no rush environment.

  11. #18120
    Are you offering to be one of the working girls?

    Not sure that would be the best business strategy but give it a try.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrPornDawger  [View Original Post]
    I'd like to do this business, anyone else?

  12. #18119

    Hit and Run business

    Quote Originally Posted by MaximusKahn  [View Original Post]
    One way to make a fortune is to open a business, make it look very profitable and sell it to the highest bidder for a huge profit.

    Here is one recent example.

    Open a new spa. (or take over an old one).

    Offer customers an experience almost unimagined in the AMP world. Give guys who probably never had a fmf experience in their life, a two for the price of one sexual experience. Now give that fmf experience at no extra cost with very young attractive eager women!

    The guys are no doubt hooked. They're not just believers they are worshipers.

    Become the talk of the town and very popular with customers who flock to your doors for more of the magic.

    Dominate social media every place you can. The person who said this room was "leveraged" was not only brilliant, but obviously saw the plan from the beginning.

    Get customers and friends to advertise for you. Get them singing your praises over and over.

    Then just before all the hub-bub dies down, and the business is looking it's best, sell. Sell to the highest bidder for a juicy profit.

    This was a hit and run very well done!

    I'm impressed, and only wish I could use this example at the university without raising questions about how I know about such things.

    Since the women are contractors who only by their participation made this possible I hope they got a huge cut from the profits.
    I'd like to do this business, anyone else?

  13. #18118

    Perfect Hit and Run for a Profit

    One way to make a fortune is to open a business, make it look very profitable and sell it to the highest bidder for a huge profit.

    Here is one recent example.

    Open a new spa. (or take over an old one).

    Offer customers an experience almost unimagined in the AMP world. Give guys who probably never had a fmf experience in their life, a two for the price of one sexual experience. Now give that fmf experience at no extra cost with very young attractive eager women!

    The guys are no doubt hooked. They're not just believers they are worshipers.

    Become the talk of the town and very popular with customers who flock to your doors for more of the magic.

    Dominate social media every place you can. The person who said this room was "leveraged" was not only brilliant, but obviously saw the plan from the beginning.

    Get customers and friends to advertise for you. Get them singing your praises over and over.

    Then just before all the hub-bub dies down, and the business is looking it's best, sell. Sell to the highest bidder for a juicy profit.

    This was a hit and run very well done!

    I'm impressed, and only wish I could use this example at the university without raising questions about how I know about such things.

    Since the women are contractors who only by their participation made this possible I hope they got a huge cut from the profits.

  14. #18117

    New Life Body Care- New ownership same VIP girls / service

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    OK Mongers, The MuffMan hasn't been around here much lately as he has a busy life. I know there's a lot of talk about VIP, VIP2 and New Life Body Care. Here's the deal VIP2 has been sold to new owners as of a few days ago. The new owners are using the name New Life Body Care, which apparently was the name of this place before VIP bought it (which is evidenced by the name plaque by the door). I don't care, nobody has more info than me. And I'm not about to start shilling for New Life Body Care, but I will shill for Daisy, because I'm telling you she is that incredible and deserves it..
    Nice to see you posting back here brother. I for one really appreciate this Intel and for just being such a good person / friend, to Mina, She is a sweetheart; one of the nicest people I've ever met, in life, not just in this hobby. As for Daisy- any hobbyist who has had the good fortune to spend 1 sesh with her, would know you're not a being a shill. Having seen her several times myself, & feel I'm qualified to say, that she is truly a very special super hot spinner firecracker! Def a 5 star provider in my books.

    All the girls who have worked so hard at VIP SV and VIP2, most of all, have not deserved these vile ugly sabotage tactics used to "TRY" and drive them out of San Diego and the AMP scene. I for 1 will continue to support NLBC or whatever their name is. These VIP girls I've seen in the past, will always be VIP girls to me. I will always be forever grateful for the many fantasy hot experiences they have given me. And I know there is more yet to come. These girls and their innovative VIP AMP business model, have made me a client for life.

  15. #18116

    Nlbc

    Flashback 20 years ago. I worked at a very popular restaurant in Hillcrest named Kemo Sabe on 5th Ave and Washington St. Right behind the alleyway of this restaurant was this gay male bath house, which is now your favorite establishment. People been cumin there for decades, hehe.

    Quote Originally Posted by MrMuffMan  [View Original Post]
    OK Mongers, The MuffMan hasn't been around here much lately as he has a busy life. I know there's a lot of talk about VIP, VIP2 and New Life Body Care. Here's the deal VIP2 has been sold to new owners as of a few days ago. The new owners are using the name New Life Body Care, which apparently was the name of this place before VIP bought it (which is evidenced by the name plaque by the door). Here's the good news. Some of the girls that worked for VIP will be working for the new owners (these girls are independent contractors, not employees, and are free to work for whoever they want), and this includes my ATF Daisy, who is there right now! You can go back and read my reviews of Daisy (and many other mongers have reviewed her as well). Simply put though, Daisy is the best massage provider in town bar none! She is absolutely phenomenal!! Don't believe me, go check her out. Unfortunately, some of my other ATF's, whom I've mentioned many times before on this site, will not be working for New Life Body Care. But I'm told the new owners have many more "very pretty girls" that will be coming to work there, and this includes a few who have previously worked for VIP. My source for all that I'm telling you is one of the owners of VIP, who is a very close personal friend of mine. I do not know the new owners, but I DO know Daisy, who I'm telling you is off the charts good. Daisy told me she's working with a very pretty young girl named Grace right now. I will check her out and provide a review in due course. As for the future of VIP, that is still up in the air at this point. Don't bother asking me questions about VIP, I will provide an update when one is available. And if you don't believe me I don't care, nobody has more info than me. And I'm not about to start shilling for New Life Body Care, but I will shill for Daisy, because I'm telling you she is that incredible and deserves it.

    Mr MuffMan.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape