Rubrankings.com
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 449 of 1656 FirstFirst ... 349 399 439 440 441 442 443 444 445 446 447 448 449 450 451 452 453 454 455 456 457 458 459 499 549 949 1449 ... LastLast
Results 6,721 to 6,735 of 24826
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #18106

    Lawrence "busty baddie"

    Well this won't be too long of a post. Overall was $$. Her private residence trash on the outside and cleaner on the inside. Young AA women very fit and has had kids. Nice perky tits. Overall her BBBJ was good but was rushed and could tell she was doing it just get you up and throw a cover on. I paid for an hour and she had me out the door in twenty. Once she got jr up threw the cover on and she pulled her legs back for missionary and took it like a champ I went to pound town busted in the cover got dressed and dipped. Overall not a bad experience but won't repeat. Good body and face tbh just very much was too mechanical for me.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...polis/78997545

  2. #18105

    Sprung not even close

    Those pics may have been her, but it was probably 10 years ago and 20 lbs ago.


  3. #18104

    Chole OMG

    She is hottest of DI women that I have seen. Perfect figure and that voice. Gets you hard thinking about her! Leaving at end of April. Better hurry.

  4. #18103

    Hood Rat

    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    Her, her sister, her mom, and her sister-in-law have been reported on numerous times over the past six or seven years as being scam artist. They keep changing their names. She's gained a little weight. But unless she's gained a conscious and integrity. She wouldn't be worth $. 20.
    TCox dead on it. The whole family's in the game and games are all they play. Stumbled on to her social media a year or two ago where she bragged about dumbass dudes that she took money from. I'd stay way clear.

  5. #18102

  6. #18101

    Thanks everyone that commented

    I opted to skip Elena all together.

  7. #18100
    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    But the face in the pics seem familiar and if memory serves then I believe the reviews were negative at best or a scammer/robber at worst.

    I can't guarantee it but be careful if you do unless someone else comments otherwise.
    She upgraded her look but is still pulling the same scams. I remember the face but she is known to rob people.

  8. #18099

    Good god

    Her, her sister, her mom, and her sister-in-law have been reported on numerous times over the past six or seven years as being scam artist. They keep changing their names. She's gained a little weight. But unless she's gained a conscious and integrity. She wouldn't be worth $. 20.

  9. #18098

    Thank you

    That's all I needed. Huge thank you. I'll pass.

    Quote Originally Posted by Hadan1334  [View Original Post]
    But the face in the pics seem familiar and if memory serves then I believe the reviews were negative at best or a scammer/robber at worst.

    I can't guarantee it but be careful if you do unless someone else comments otherwise.

  10. #18097

    I could be wrong

    But the face in the pics seem familiar and if memory serves then I believe the reviews were negative at best or a scammer/robber at worst.

    I can't guarantee it but be careful if you do unless someone else comments otherwise.

  11. #18096

  12. #18095

    Location

    Quote Originally Posted by SevenSixfive  [View Original Post]
    Has a bunch a reviews for chicks I ain't seen an ad for and also new reviews for chicks I ain't seen ad for in years. Is there a new ad site I ain't heard of yet or something?
    It's possible the chicks you "ain't" seen ads on we're located and advertising in another city. And that's where they garnered reviews.

  13. #18094
    Quote Originally Posted by TyCox  [View Original Post]
    If you're talking about the redhead spinner that was around about three years ago. She spent a couple years visiting uncle. Got out about a year ago, she's still in the area. And she three times the woman she was before.
    Do you have her number?

  14. #18093

    Eroticmonkey

    Has a bunch a reviews for chicks I ain't seen an ad for and also new reviews for chicks I ain't seen ad for in years. Is there a new ad site I ain't heard of yet or something?

  15. #18092

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape