Find Your New Baby
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts

Thread: Massage Parlor Reports

+ Add Report
Page 157 of 528 FirstFirst ... 57 107 147 148 149 150 151 152 153 154 155 156 157 158 159 160 161 162 163 164 165 166 167 207 257 ... LastLast
Results 2,341 to 2,355 of 7920
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #5580

    Kathleen

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]
    As far as I know she is. I have an appointment with her this week.
    ANyone know if she is still around? Called her and vioce mail is full and don't see an ad right now either thanks.

  2. #5579

    Tokyo

    Hi guys,

    I was planning to try Royal as suggested but because I was in Cocoa, I decided to try Tokyo.

    I have been welcomed by Linda which was very nice. As it was my 1st time, I guess I have not be offered all options.

    Linda brought me to the TS and it was amazing. Very nice teasing and washing.

    Then great massage experience. She seat on you and do back and forth movement with a very deep massage.

    After that, very nice light touch with some teasing before asking for the flip.

    After, again, very nice light touch before very soft and nice HJ.

    To summarize, best experience so far in the area.

    Damages. 8 for 1 h + . 6.

    Have fun!

  3. #5578

    Thanks for the call

    Quote Originally Posted by Flipper954  [View Original Post]
    Long time listener first time caller. I thought I was done with this when I moved from broward but here I am.

    MM. Brittany was amazing. I was going to try Ember, when she came out I took one look and it was a hard pass.

    Clair. I heard good things, called, she said I sounded too young (which I am far from) and she started screaming at me and told me to F off and then she hung up. Seems unstable to say the least.

    The TS's I have been hearing about, does anyone have their names and which places they are at would be greatly appreciated.
    The table shower I had at Tokyo last week was amazing. When she leaned in and asked me How many pops do I want? 1 or 2? One here and one there (pointing to the massage room)? I knew I had came to the right place.

  4. #5577

    New to brevard

    Long time listener first time caller. I thought I was done with this when I moved from broward but here I am.

    MM. Brittany was amazing. I was going to try Ember, when she came out I took one look and it was a hard pass.

    Clair. I heard good things, called, she said I sounded too young (which I am far from) and she started screaming at me and told me to F off and then she hung up. Seems unstable to say the least.

    The TS's I have been hearing about, does anyone have their names and which places they are at would be greatly appreciated.

  5. #5576

    Finally Tried Tokyo

    Finally stopped at Tokyo and gave it a try. Pretty impressed with the service provided. Was only offered 30 minutes, but got a very nice firm massage and a above average standard finish. The teasing, the roaming, and allowing my hands to roam free was a wonderful experience. Certainly a place worth repeating.

  6. #5575

    Clair

    I was able to stop in and see Clair this past week. I enjoyed a relaxing hour with her and a standard finish. It was a little challenging getting through to her but once she answered it did not take long setting something up. You should note that her recent STG ad announced that she has more limited availability than what is listed on tryst. I will probably repeat if I can make her new schedule work.

    Quote Originally Posted by HardHat69  [View Original Post]

  7. #5574
    No worries. 80/40 or 60/40 should allow a nice visit.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto321  [View Original Post]
    Thanks! Will try and write a report after what total damages should I expect?

  8. #5573

    Same lady

    Quote Originally Posted by DMan92  [View Original Post]
    Does Royal finally have someone new there?
    Was there 2 weeks ago. Same lady that's been there for years. Decent massage, decent standard finish but I do like the slow, edging technique. . 8/ hr + . 6 for the great service.

  9. #5572

    Thanks!

    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    Royal on Wickham Rd. Zen is the best you'll find in Melbourne but Royal does offer a TS.
    Thanks! Will try and write a report after what total damages should I expect?

  10. #5571
    Quote Originally Posted by ToyotaVon  [View Original Post]
    Royal on Wickham Rd. Zen is the best you'll find in Melbourne but Royal does offer a TS.
    Does Royal finally have someone new there?

  11. #5570
    Royal on Wickham Rd. Zen is the best you'll find in Melbourne but Royal does offer a TS.

    Quote Originally Posted by Toto321  [View Original Post]
    Hi guys,

    I am new to Melbourne and to this forum too. I already tried Zen PSpa, King Spa and Serenity Spa. I really liked Zen Spa mainly due to the TS.

    Any other recommendations in Melbourne with TS?

    Thanks!

  12. #5569

    Mm

    Quote Originally Posted by Flyforfun  [View Original Post]
    I probably have a serious case of LBFM Fever. I raced to go see "CHI CHI". Made an appointment I was "crystal clear", no miscommunications, etc. Anyway another monger came in and took my appointment. I would like to give my thanks to that monger for taking one for the team. I had her poke her head out to possibly resched later in the day. She barely looks Filipina, more like 10% Filipina and 90% Skank. I dodged a bullet on that one, the same bullet that hit her in the face. No one believes when we call out exotics for being butt ugly but if you doubt it, go see for yourself. Bring two bags incase the first one rips.
    Is this the place https://massagemattersclinic.com/.

  13. #5568

    CHI CHI at MM in MLB

    Quote Originally Posted by JayJayTwo  [View Original Post]
    I brought this over from the Orlando boards. I don't recall reading about a Chi Chi at MM. Anyone have any details on her?
    I probably have a serious case of LBFM Fever. I raced to go see "CHI CHI". Made an appointment I was "crystal clear", no miscommunications, etc. Anyway another monger came in and took my appointment. I would like to give my thanks to that monger for taking one for the team. I had her poke her head out to possibly resched later in the day. She barely looks Filipina, more like 10% Filipina and 90% Skank. I dodged a bullet on that one, the same bullet that hit her in the face. No one believes when we call out exotics for being butt ugly but if you doubt it, go see for yourself. Bring two bags incase the first one rips.

  14. #5567

    Chi Chi at MM

    I brought this over from the Orlando boards. I don't recall reading about a Chi Chi at MM. Anyone have any details on her?

    Quote Originally Posted by HOD415  [View Original Post]
    If you don't mind a drive to Melbourne there's Massage Matters. I was there last weekend and saw Chi Chi a cute little Filipino girl, they also have white girls there. There's a door fee and the girls set their own prices. Chi Chi was great and she offered fetish accommodations I. E. Lingerie, thigh highs, heels.

  15. #5566

    King

    Once again King has delivered a hassle-free experience. Excellent TS / HR 6.0 to the house 4.0 tip. Left very happy.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape