Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 19,381 to 19,395 of 58826
-
04-04-22 14:00 #39446Regular Member

Posts: 18Negotiations
This is exactly why I love MM & NDS. No negotiations and you know what you are getting.
Originally Posted by Parzival444
[View Original Post]
I am sorry for your experience but glad you left know what you could get elsewhere.
Happy hobbing and stay safe.
-
04-04-22 13:20 #39445Senior Member

Posts: 59Jiu jiu. Candy
Went to jiu jiu after reading a few good posts about Mia. When I got there and asked for her, but they said she wasn't there. Candy stepped up and she was cute so I said yes.
The massage was mediocre. After 30 min, she flipped me and we began negotiating. No FS for her, but she offered CBJ for $ on top of the house. 8. I asked for BBBJ but she said that would be $. 2 on top of house fee. I said hell no, I could get way better service for the same at MM. I walked out.
Will try again but only when i can get Mia.
-
04-04-22 10:04 #39444Senior Member

Posts: 2959Who is Chi Chi?
I'm in Melbourne and I don't recall hearing about Chi Chi before. Maybe she's new? Can you provide a physical description and an approximate age? Thanks for any info!
Originally Posted by HOD415
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 06:53 #39443Senior Member

Posts: 542Lisa at Best
Originally Posted by FlRico
[View Original Post]
Sorry, I tipped her $100 for great massage, and getting naked, allowed touching all over, suck boobs, finger pussy, no licking pussy, no attitude, and yes little strip mall on Hoffner, just off Conway across from big Publix plaza.
Originally Posted by MrJhonny
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 01:54 #39442Senior Member

Posts: 199Did you mean hoffner and Conway? Across from Publix?
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 00:53 #39441Regular Member

Posts: 15Another Great experience
So decided to go to mm and hopefully be able meet the oh so popular Sophia and as luck would have it she was available so this was about a week ago but was busy and didn't have the time to do a review. So once I arrive Kiko was in a good mood and I asked if Sophia was available so I was taken to the room and I did have to wait like 15 min but it wasn't a big deal. Once she arrives she was wearing a nice bra and panties we go to the ts and she did an amazing tuma not going to like before milk I had not experienced that and I'm actually a big fan. I made sure to shower before going but they clean you very well so there not afraid to all out then she gave me an amazing BBJ so good that I had told her to slow down or I'll pop. I'm a one pop guy so I have to make it count. Then she did some 69 and she had a great pussy I decided to do tuma on her and she was surprised but she seemed to really enjoy it she was very vocal (could just be a show but I like it) then she did what I me live is the nuru massage not going to lie was Kinda scarred cause it felt like I was going raw but she kept assuring me its not going in.
We then go back to the room and I wanted to suck on breast we dfk and I sucked them titties. After she went down on and continued bbj which she's a pro at. I said give me a breather. She said ya and that I should put my tongue to good use and eat her out. We switched to cowgirl where it was a great view and the k9 which she seamed to enjoy. After that I positioned her for missionary and spread her legs to do some deep thrust that made her moan and I said I wanted to finish in 69. We go into position and she pretty much deep throats I do some tuma on her and she moans and I go back and put pressure with my finger on her asshole hold in case she doesn't like finger in ass and I let her know and I unload in her throat she stayed with her mouth on jr then she got a towel and spit in and and cleaned me off. She said she wanted to keep my tongue because she lowed what I did. Obviously this is a script even if there's may be some truth to it but one thing I like about mm is that they definitely dedicated their attention to you and it doesn't feel mechanical. I leave and I tell Kiko she was amazing and can't wait to be back. Really want to meet Amanda next.
-
04-04-22 00:42 #39440Senior Member

Posts: 34Where?
Holden and Conway don't touch and only gave. 80 $? That's all?
Originally Posted by RowdyReptile
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 19:37 #39439Senior Member

Posts: 71Know you from your post in Louisville trusted there
But tell us what to expect like you do up north, lot of fun could mean a lot of different things. Cost? Extras?
Originally Posted by TwoNutts
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 14:06 #39438Senior Member

Posts: 542Lisa at Best Massage on Holden, off Conway Rd.
Went to Best Massage this week & Lisa answered the back door, and she was my therapist. Paid the $80 fee for 1 hr. Lisa looks 25, but probably 35, petite, cute body in short shorts & very pretty face, Chinese. She came back & escorted me to the TS. TS pretty routine, not too much teasing, washed the crack & lathered my hard cock on the flip. She said she doesn't speak much English, said she been on Orlando about 4 months when I asked.
Back to the room, Lisa gave an awesome massage. I was getting a little bit to frisky, she gave me a little spank on my ass, & said wait, "that later. " So I just relaxed & let her do her magic. It was a good strong massage, she uses her hands, thumbs, heel of hand & elbow to get in there deep. I asked her for oil, & she used a lot on me, probably the most of any girl, it was sexy & she could really move her hands. She continued the strong massage for another 5 minutes, then started her sensual massage, playing w my ass & the boys, then would go to my back, & legs, then back to the tease, & run her nails down my back, thighs, ass & balls.
On the flip, she asked what I want, I said naked & HJ. She took her top off and pulled shorts & panties to knees. I played & sucked on her tits whilst she stroked my cock. She has a great body, nice round B's, long dark nips. She had a nice landing strip & a horizontal tattoo over her pussy. Thinking maybe baby damage, too dark to tell. I started rubbing her pussy, & asked ok, she said yes, it was nice & wet. I said come on top, low and behold she jumped up & squatted over my face w her shorts to her knees stroking my cock. I was plating w her pussy & ass, & asked her to lower herself. She did & was in striking distance of my tongue & I licked her pussy, she pulled up & said no. Funny, she was fine with finger, but no tongue. I kept rubbing her wet pussy as she groaned & grind hips & it was all I could take & popped like a weasel that I am. Good load, she said, "you make mess."
She cleaned me up & went to wash her hands, still 10 minutes left & she gave me a great head, arm, hands, leg, & foot massage. Then she left & brought me water while I dressed. 65 minuets, & I left w / a hug. Lisa was real sweet & sexy for my time.
Now, I swear, I saw her in Late summer, and October last year, Summer, nothing to write home to, Oct, she was a *****. And she spoke good enough English. I'm certain it was her, Cause I saw her throughout Dec -Jan-Feb when I would see Cici or Ella, I never paid her no attention. I think she was trying to re-invent herself w / me hoping I didn't recognize her, LOL. Mamasan knows me too. She was great this time, will try & see her again in next week or so.
-
04-03-22 12:28 #39437Regular Member

Posts: 21Jiu Jiu Susie
Stopped in on a Friday. First time at this location so I don't know the name of who open the door but damn was she fine. Skimpy red dress and nice ass for a Asian. Hope she would be my handler but she wasn't. But no worries in walks Susie. Equally as sexy same skimp dress. Massage was a 6 roaming was allowed. Then on the flip off comes the dress with a cbjcim. Was offered more but had to be somewhere. Will repeat.
-
04-03-22 10:40 #39436Senior Member

Posts: 59BO Lineup?
Anybody got details on the lineup for BO?
-
04-03-22 10:37 #39435Regular Member

Posts: 3Jing Jing at Milk
Not going to go crazy into details because it's all been posted before, but I saw Jing Jing (at Milk on Friday. It was a great experience. Paid the mamasan through the window and after a bit of a wait, she introduced Jing Jing. TS was incredibly sensual with body slide, TUMA, and warm water BBBJ. Back in the room she continued with BBBJ, a bit of 69, and then she got on top and rode me hard to finish in the bag. Awesome time and that's why I'm headed back today.
-
04-03-22 09:51 #39434Senior Member

Posts: 175Massage Matters
If you don't mind a drive to Melbourne there's Massage Matters. I was there last weekend and saw Chi Chi a cute little Filipino girl, they also have white girls there. There's a door fee and the girls set their own prices. Chi Chi was great and she offered fetish accommodations I. E. Lingerie, thigh highs, heels.
Originally Posted by AlexKx93
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 07:10 #39433Senior Member

Posts: 154Suki at MM
Decided to let fate decide and didn't ask for anyone a MM. Wound up with Suki.
She seemed a little older than the others but fully enthusiastic. TS included the usual TUMA, BBBJ, Body Rub.
Back in the room she was all over me and practically begging to to be taken. Mish, Cowgirl and Doggy with a CIM finish.
I still prefer Amanda or Sophie but sometimes you have to try the other flavors.
-
04-03-22 00:02 #39432Senior Member

Posts: 80NDS CoCo
I had a nice dream at NDS this week. CoCo is very small and around five foot tall. Had all of the standard activities with 4 positions and lots of TUMA. She was sweet and seemed to enjoy what she does. Said she would be there until near the end of the month and then headed back to NY.
I would see her again if possible.










Reply With Quote





