Rubrankings.com
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #5016

    Lmao!

    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    I was near a meet with her a month or two ago then I got the hard sell on the whole "car is about to be repossessed thing and need money ASAP" and I couldn't meet in her timing (immediate) and I wasn't at all willing to pay anything in advance. I sensed something was off and pursued no further. If I was wrong somebody will find a sexy arrangement but my gut tells me they will be hearing the car is about to be repossessed story.
    Identical! She blew that at me one night, then texted me the next night dropped to $$ because car was about to be repossessed. Had her over, like I said, meh. She texted me after she left asking for more money for car. Haven't responded to her and had already decided one and done.

  2. #5015
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I think she's been reported on, but can't seem to find it.
    I was near a meet with her a month or two ago then I got the hard sell on the whole "car is about to be repossessed thing and need money ASAP" and I couldn't meet in her timing (immediate) and I wasn't at all willing to pay anything in advance. I sensed something was off and pursued no further. If I was wrong somebody will find a sexy arrangement but my gut tells me they will be hearing the car is about to be repossessed story.

  3. #5014

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    I think she's been reported on, but can't seem to find it.
    Post 4604.

  4. #5013

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-8234ae6514f8

    She's only interested in in-person and seems very quick to text. Looking to meet immediately. I'm trying to schedule with her and hope to meet soon. The pics she sent me via text look different than the profile pic. But still attractive. I'll report back once we meet.
    Seemed to me not the same girl in pics as texted as well. Also not as hot in person as pics. $$ wasn't impressed. Sweet girl but nothing great. BBBJ, BBFS, CIP. I wasn't really into any more. Just sorta meh, won't repeat.

  5. #5012

    Baby

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-8234ae6514f8

    She's only interested in in-person and seems very quick to text. Looking to meet immediately. I'm trying to schedule with her and hope to meet soon. The pics she sent me via text look different than the profile pic. But still attractive. I'll report back once we meet.
    I think she's been reported on, but can't seem to find it.

  6. #5011

    Baby

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...a-8234ae6514f8

    She's only interested in in-person and seems very quick to text. Looking to meet immediately. I'm trying to schedule with her and hope to meet soon. The pics she sent me via text look different than the profile pic. But still attractive. I'll report back once we meet.

  7. #5010

    Not really unlockable

    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I found the best way to make SB work! It's pretty simple, I don't know why I never thought of it before. First, learn how to become a "helpful mentor" and be "consistent", because that's what they're all seeking. Then, use all your credits unlocking albums of the hottest girls you can find so at least you'll get some pictures out of it and, finally this is the real secret, don't ever buy credits on that dumpster fire of a scam site again. I don't know if I'm more mad at the waste of money or that I didn't think of this scam of a system first.
    Was on SB a few months back, in a month only met 2. SA I could meet a different girl every day if I wanted. One of the girls I met on SB said she gets messages daily "replying" to messages she never sent. But she said she's on SB because she has her pick. She said she gets 5 X as many messages on SB. Which surprised me since it costs $ for each message, pic look, read receipt, etc. It wouldn't surprise me at all to learn that SA & SB are owned by the same person, (would actually surprise me if they aren't), but to further learn that part of their marketing strategy is to aggressively ban guys on SA in an attempt to drive them to SB, where they likely make 2-3 X the average per user revenue.

  8. #5009
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyler32  [View Original Post]
    I likely received the same stock message you did. But she is hot enough I responded. I would say 2/10 chance she is real and won't want money upfront but like you I am trying it too. Lightly.
    She acted like she was all in for meeting with me then tried to sell me pictures and got hostile when I told her I don't buy pictures.

  9. #5008
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    I found the best way to make SB work! It's pretty simple, I don't know why I never thought of it before. First, learn how to become a "helpful mentor" and be "consistent", because that's what they're all seeking. Then, use all your credits unlocking albums of the hottest girls you can find so at least you'll get some pictures out of it and, finally this is the real secret, don't ever buy credits on that dumpster fire of a scam site again. I don't know if I'm more mad at the waste of money or that I didn't think of this scam of a system first.
    It also helps if you need someone to talk to.

  10. #5007

    Unlocking Secret Benefits

    I found the best way to make SB work! It's pretty simple, I don't know why I never thought of it before. First, learn how to become a "helpful mentor" and be "consistent", because that's what they're all seeking. Then, use all your credits unlocking albums of the hottest girls you can find so at least you'll get some pictures out of it and, finally this is the real secret, don't ever buy credits on that dumpster fire of a scam site again. I don't know if I'm more mad at the waste of money or that I didn't think of this scam of a system first.

  11. #5006
    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...8-94bf71b7760f

    She's interested in meeting. But said she's leaving for a few months soon. Anyone seen her?
    Her "incall" is a horrible horrible motel and its not a good experience. She is descent looking and all that but I would avoid that place she stays and she pursues super hard to a point it is uncomfortable.

  12. #5005
    Quote Originally Posted by GorkMan7691  [View Original Post]
    Anyone experience this one? Gorgeous with a PhD and travels between Indy and Miami for work. Seems TGTBT or pro? She reached out to me and went immediately to text. Thanks for helping a rookie out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-d308e5f85c80
    I likely received the same stock message you did. But she is hot enough I responded. I would say 2/10 chance she is real and won't want money upfront but like you I am trying it too. Lightly.

  13. #5004
    Quote Originally Posted by MrPopular  [View Original Post]
    Seen her on there for years, I figured she was one of those unobtainable window shoppers. But, she finally responded and met for lunch the next day. Good news, she is just as unbelievably hot as her pictures. I was honestly a little self conscious walking with her into the restaurant on a sunny weekday, her overly revealing outfit wasn't suitable for a respectable strip club, let alone a family restaurant. But my God, the goods were all there; the eyes, the freckles, the tattoos, the hair, the slim waist, cute round heart shaped ass and those bodacious natural tits. Seemed like I finally caught my white whale when the requests for help started pouring in after lunch and the plans for a real meet were ignored or pushed off. I admit, it cost me about $100, but I did get some personalized video that just might be worth it.
    I saw her a few years ago at my place for FS and BBBJ. She was reasonably priced back then, but had an attitude. We got together 2 or 3 times, and then she started getting GPS and no show no call about 3 times in a row and I gave up. When I saw she was back on the site, I reached out to her a month or so ago, and when reminded her of our prior 3 FS visits, she stopped responding.

  14. #5003

    YourNextBestThing on Seeking

    Anyone experience this one? Gorgeous with a PhD and travels between Indy and Miami for work. Seems TGTBT or pro? She reached out to me and went immediately to text. Thanks for helping a rookie out.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...2-d308e5f85c80

  15. #5002

    Saw her

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-6c2cf472a848

    Scheduled to meet her soon. She comes down from Ft. Wayne. I'll report back.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...c-b542868cffd9

    Met her recently. Says she's a dancer and gave me a sample. She has an incredible body for me. Two shots in about an hour. One with her hand while dancing. It was good. The other in mish. Did not get a BJ so I can't say if she offers BBBJ but based on texts I'd assume not. She give kiss, lfk with a bit of dfk. She also only brought one cover so it likely would've been one and done if we'd started with sex. $300 for the time. I'll see her once more to see if we continue to build on what we've started.
    Saw her: https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-6c2cf472a848.

    I received a few curious messages about her but we were already near so I saw her. She was good time for me. GFE. Maybe a little thicker than I'm used to but overall I enjoyed my time. $300 for an hour of GFE in a nice hotel up in Fishers. If you want specifics on the messages sent to me PM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
High Class Companions

Protected by Copyscape