Find Your New Baby
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 563 of 2123 FirstFirst ... 63 463 513 553 554 555 556 557 558 559 560 561 562 563 564 565 566 567 568 569 570 571 572 573 613 663 1063 1563 ... LastLast
Results 8,431 to 8,445 of 31840
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #23410
    Quote Originally Posted by IgnorantBliss  [View Original Post]
    Told her lady you must've bumped your head just despicable.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/78837077#.
    She quoted me $400 if I wanted BBBJ, absolutely no. I can pay the neighbor girl 45 bucks and get. Or get the ol lady drunk and get it. Smmfh.

    SparkXXX.

  2. #23409

    RE: Tate

    Quote Originally Posted by Aake7  [View Original Post]
    I saw her in January, but she probably got burnt out with the business.
    I set something up with her once, I was ghosted into the Stone Age when it was game time. I don't think she was cut out for the lifestyle based on my past conversations with her.

    SparkXXX.

  3. #23408

    Daisy

    Mongers,

    Does anyone have any intel on this one?

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78932787

    I'll toftt, but I'm sick of the attitudes, disrespectfulness, and sorry standards of living these girls dabble with. In any event, stay as safe as possible and it's always a YMMV situation as most of us know.

    SparkXXX.

  4. #23407

    Corrine

    Quote Originally Posted by DiscFan  [View Original Post]
    I was looking at this ad for "Not your typical escort" (https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/884778710727) and thought it might be decent, but in the span of just a day, different ads and different numbers.

    Can't find any information on her, as it just has (apparently multiple) the phone number and the pictures. No name associated. Attaching a few of the pictures from the ad in case it goes down. Has anyone actually seen her or know anything about her? If it hadn't been for the multiple #s in a short time I probably would have TOFFT.
    Not worth. I have reviewed her in past.

  5. #23406

    Some will pay that

    Quote Originally Posted by IgnorantBliss  [View Original Post]
    Told her lady you must've bumped your head just despicable.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/78837077#.
    Some will pay that and / or send a deposit.

  6. #23405
    Senior Member


    Posts: 475

    Tate

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Tate? Dreamed with her a few times. Seems like she just disappeared.
    I saw her in January, but she probably got burnt out with the business.

  7. #23404
    Quote Originally Posted by BamMorris  [View Original Post]
    Well I pulled trigger. Nice pleasant gal. not dressed to nines , Definitely much heavier then pics. And not that hot. Very mechanical with rules and and doesn't seem to enjoy anything. Not worth the higher then avg.donation.
    No lingerie? I thought that was her thing. What was the damage? Rules?

    She must have been new when I first saw her, she wanted to "see"my license the first time. 60 for qv. Looks heavier in recent pics.

    But I still think she looks good.

  8. #23403

    Weary traveler

    Evening gents! I'll be hitting your fine city this weekend. Has anyone seen JaZ? I saw the reviews, but I'd rather hear from someone here.

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78829822

    Thanks in advance. If you're ever in the ATL, I will be sure to return the favor.

  9. #23402

    For $250

    Quote Originally Posted by ShyGuyInTn  [View Original Post]
    Search Corrine. No personal experience but she seems hit or miss.
    For $250 I would expect much more. But in this current environment maybe that's normal.

  10. #23401

    This is what 250 a hour will get you in Nashville

    Told her lady you must've bumped your head just despicable.

    https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ville/78837077#.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails Dummy.jpg‎   Dummy 3.jpg‎  

  11. #23400
    Saw a cute Asian girl at a hotel in mboro a few months ago for $, now she's at home and wants to see me for $$ LOL if anything she's not paying for a room and has the convenience and comfort of being at home so there should be a discount. Oh well, seems they're all infected with GPS lately. Had two fwb to play with but one got back with her husband and one got a boyfriend and my regular fwb has been working 6 days a week. Anyone decent around for a quickie during the day?

  12. #23399

    Tate was pretty great.

    Quote Originally Posted by BurnerYouKnow  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know what happened to Tate? Dreamed with her a few times. Seems like she just disappeared.
    Saw her back in Feb I think. She disappeared, which is odd cause she was a high frequency poster for about 3 months.

  13. #23398
    Quote Originally Posted by RickNnashville  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone know why she closed shop and moved. Franklin is one area I try to avoid unless it's a well known provider.
    I'm looking for contact info for Ericka Frye. DM me with number or link to her ad is fine. Thanks.

  14. #23397

    Desire / Unique

    Anyone seen her? Goes by the two names above.

    https://tryst.link/escort/desireit23

  15. #23396

    Desire / Unique

    Anyone seen her? Goes by the two names above.

    https://tryst.link/escort/desireit23

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape