Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 8,446 to 8,460 of 31840
-
04-05-22 07:46 #23395Senior Member

Posts: 419Victoria
Well I pulled trigger. Nice pleasant gal. not dressed to nines , Definitely much heavier then pics. And not that hot. Very mechanical with rules and and doesn't seem to enjoy anything. Not worth the higher then avg.donation.
Originally Posted by ChevyOnly
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:35 #23394Regular Member

Posts: 2Tate?
Does anyone know what happened to Tate? Dreamed with her a few times. Seems like she just disappeared.
-
04-04-22 19:26 #23393Senior Member

Posts: 32I've seen her twice, back in 2015. Each time she was dressed to the nines in really hot lingerie. Super sexy curvy bod.
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]
Her recent pics show she's a little currier, but still hot af to me. I'd love to see her again.
-
04-04-22 13:29 #23392Senior Member

Posts: 65Miss A (alexus)
She is real and nice girl.
Originally Posted by JustLookn
[View Original Post]
I recommend.
-
04-04-22 11:00 #23391Senior Member

Posts: 178[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-04-22 10:31 #23390Senior Member

Posts: 419waste
Nowonder she has no name. And moved operations to clarksville. Sketchy.
Originally Posted by RickForFun1
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/heyy/45233210
-
04-04-22 06:29 #23389Senior Member

Posts: 253Miss A
May have been a bad day for either of us and I will try again and maybe have better results. Would be difficult to have worse and the little head still wants a shot of her LOL.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
But in the end you can't win them all and on that day sucked to be me.
Play hard and Be safe fellows.
-
04-03-22 23:59 #23388Senior Member

Posts: 170Milf
Search Corrine. No personal experience but she seems hit or miss.
Originally Posted by DiscFan
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 22:32 #23387Senior Member

Posts: 56Multiple Numbers in a few days
I was looking at this ad for "Not your typical escort" (https://nashville.skipthegames.com/f...t/884778710727) and thought it might be decent, but in the span of just a day, different ads and different numbers.
Can't find any information on her, as it just has (apparently multiple) the phone number and the pictures. No name associated. Attaching a few of the pictures from the ad in case it goes down. Has anyone actually seen her or know anything about her? If it hadn't been for the multiple #s in a short time I probably would have TOFFT.
-
04-03-22 20:59 #23386Senior Member

Posts: 360I don't know for certain, but at a guess it's heat avoidance.
Originally Posted by RickNnashville
[View Original Post]
After she left her house in Lewisburg, she worked from a hotel in Columbia, then one in Brentwood. If you stay in a hotel too long, prying eyes start wondering at your activities. Then it's best to move on.
I don't know where she is in Franklin yet, but if it's a hotel, you can be sure she's going to slide somewhere else eventually.
-
04-03-22 19:51 #23385Senior Member

Posts: 153Does anyone know why she closed shop and moved. Franklin is one area I try to avoid unless it's a well known provider.
Originally Posted by HarryDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 18:30 #23384Senior Member

Posts: 152Can't thump everyone on here.
You don't know me then. I've been with 2 of the three "beauty queens" you list below, and all I can say is there is a reason why some blur out their faces in their pictures other than privacy. I ve been known to spend 5 k a month if I feel like fucking alot. Ashley's coming next week (90 min minimum) and I'll prolly see her but I'll only see her if a local favorite isn't around (whom you also list below). Why you do I say that? Because I know where I get the best ROI at.
Originally Posted by CGLover
[View Original Post]
E.
-
04-03-22 18:09 #23383Senior Member

Posts: 152615 Legends
They watching from the nose bleed section cause they can't even get to the party. Show up trashy and nasty as a mf I suspect you will not be shown much love (human nature). On the other hand be clean, come weekly (or more frequent), be a reliable client that takes care of the legend's and you will be taken care of (again human nature) and you'll always leave feeling like you have spent your money in the right place. I'd go out on a limb and say 3 out of 5 of the bad reviews on these legends the reviewer can't even make it to the party. I know one who sends me PM's all the time wanting help with getting InTouch or asking how to reach a favorite of a lot on here who's now UTR. As for the "mileage" that one speaks on here, that doesn't play into factor if you're the one that's been taking care of her throughout those miles, if you know what I mean. A clean and well lubed engine can Rockeforever. I never leave J-Rock that I don't debate with myself if that was my best experience ever with her. But as always YMMV.
Originally Posted by Mike1701
[View Original Post]
E.
-
04-03-22 16:45 #23382Senior Member

Posts: 178It was only a matter of time
LOL I was waiting for the white knights to come out. They're either their pimp / lover or get a discounted session for writing those reviews. OR these guys haven't been with an actual attractive woman. Both Angel eyes and Jrock are a 5-6 at best. Like if you saw them in public you wouldn't even look their way, and their service makes them a 3-4 IMO. OR they are subs / bitchboys that do what their Domme say. Either way there has been many honest reviews about these 2 to know that the white knights are just full of crap. I will say that a lot of mongers here have really bad taste in women or are just desperate for a lay so to them Angel and Jrock look like 10's. They obviously haven't been with women like Ashely alexander, belle of Nola, Mirella vidal, etc. One thing I will never understand is why someone would spend money to take these trashy girls to dinner and on top of that pay to f them but I guess there are suckers like these everywhere and they are smart to take advantage of that.
Originally Posted by HarryDick
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 14:35 #23381Senior Member

Posts: 793No Name
You are lucky she wasted your time. She has a history of being a total ripoff. Cash and dash and robbery behavior.
Originally Posted by BamMorris
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






