Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 9,961 to 9,975 of 28075
-
04-05-22 00:46 #18115Senior Member

Posts: 52Nlbc
Any insight as to which phone number will be used? Right now both New Life Body Care and VIP2 is listed on RM with the same address but different phone numbers. I also found it interesting that review names from NLBC match those mentioned here from VIP2 and the RM VIP2 listing review names I haven't seen mentioned here.
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 21:16 #18114Banned Member

Posts: 3075Nicely said, Mr. MuffMan! Daisy is definitely one of my favorites as well. She was definitely in my top 2 at VIP. Another one of my favorites will be at NLBC in the middle of the month. Daisy and this hottie are not to be missed.
Originally Posted by MrMuffMan
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:57 #18113Senior Member

Posts: 57Apologies! Again, first time so had no idea what the rates were like. I brought exactly 1. 7. I'll make sure to bring more next time!
Originally Posted by CuriousJo8
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:41 #18112Banned Member

Posts: 335New Life Body Care
OK Mongers, The MuffMan hasn't been around here much lately as he has a busy life. I know there's a lot of talk about VIP, VIP2 and New Life Body Care. Here's the deal VIP2 has been sold to new owners as of a few days ago. The new owners are using the name New Life Body Care, which apparently was the name of this place before VIP bought it (which is evidenced by the name plaque by the door). Here's the good news. Some of the girls that worked for VIP will be working for the new owners (these girls are independent contractors, not employees, and are free to work for whoever they want), and this includes my ATF Daisy, who is there right now! You can go back and read my reviews of Daisy (and many other mongers have reviewed her as well). Simply put though, Daisy is the best massage provider in town bar none! She is absolutely phenomenal!! Don't believe me, go check her out. Unfortunately, some of my other ATF's, whom I've mentioned many times before on this site, will not be working for New Life Body Care. But I'm told the new owners have many more "very pretty girls" that will be coming to work there, and this includes a few who have previously worked for VIP. My source for all that I'm telling you is one of the owners of VIP, who is a very close personal friend of mine. I do not know the new owners, but I DO know Daisy, who I'm telling you is off the charts good. Daisy told me she's working with a very pretty young girl named Grace right now. I will check her out and provide a review in due course. As for the future of VIP, that is still up in the air at this point. Don't bother asking me questions about VIP, I will provide an update when one is available. And if you don't believe me I don't care, nobody has more info than me. And I'm not about to start shilling for New Life Body Care, but I will shill for Daisy, because I'm telling you she is that incredible and deserves it.
Mr MuffMan.
-
04-04-22 18:41 #18111Senior Member

Posts: 3687 Spa / Amy
Had a dream that I went to 7 Spa today and was greeted by a beautiful petite spinner named Amy. Her yummy body was complimented by the short dress she had on. I'd say she's about 5 ft2, probably about 100 lbs with a natural toned body, really nice tits and ass and overall very pretty IMO. After a bit of a wait she began a so-so massage. Was relaxing, but nothing to write home about. She then whispered in my ear to see what I really wanted, once I gave the green light for everything and she was happy, things got extremely good.
Gives a striptease, then starts lightly kissing and licking my entire body. Part of me wanted to flip right over, but I contained my excitement so she could work her magic. She has me flip and comments on how handsome I am (Love the flattery LOL). Starts a very slow sensual BBBJ, BLS, eye contact DT and stopping to move up for DFK. She was very into DFK and used a lot of tongue! This continues for probably about 5 minutes, then she asks if I want to taste her pussy, of course I say Yes, so she gets into 69 for DATY / DATO. Transitions back to BBBJ and begins doing camel slides while still DFK at every opportunity. Her BBBJ gets me to the point where I can no longer hold back, I let her know and she begs me to CIM. She takes it all and keeps draining every drop, then hops off to spit it out. I didn't even get to sample the main course!! I was impressed with her level of service and how sexy she was throughout the time from her compliments, moans and constant DFK. Didn't ask for the tip up front, but did confirm I had been there before and knew what to tip. Made it very smooth and not a mood killer which it can sometimes be. I forgot to mention she also was very clean and had wipes and mouthwash ready. I plan to go back ASAP once I recharge so I can pound that pussy. Her body and level of service really stood out and was very reminiscent of VIP-Level minus the extra girls joining in. Beats driving to DT or SV too.
The dream ended with a goodbye DFK, promise to see her again and water for the road. She's a winner.
-
04-04-22 16:04 #18110Regular Member

Posts: 157 spa / Ivy
Visited 7 spa this morning and it was my first time trying this place out, decided to switch it up from my usual spot and saw Ivy. If you're into big naturals she definitely checks that box when she takes her shirt off. There was a slight language barrier but communication was still easy enough. Started off with a great massage, she found where my tension was and worked on it so well I almost forgot what I was actually there for. On the flip she does a great CBJ which normally I don't prefer I wish it was BBBJ especially which the motions she was doing I know it would've felt great without the cover but it was still good. Turned her around for some 69 for a bit then she got on top cg and I finished in the bag. Wish I could've held on to get behind doggy but I was really enjoying the view on her big titties in my face. Overall great time paid the standard tip and was introduced to Angela? I think that was her name, she had some nice tits too so I'll come back too see those.
-
04-04-22 11:57 #18109Banned Member

Posts: 224So many awesome AMP girls. So little time
Great report! How did Sunny look?
Originally Posted by Oxid5
[View Original Post]
You're welcome. If you do make it to 7 Spa, please post a detailed report.
Originally Posted by SeanMendez345
[View Original Post]
There are presently so many hot options on the table right now, that it makes it hard to work your way back to some of these other amazing talents. I'd be willing to bet brother. That Lily has been missing / love you that entire 'long time.' LOL I hope you're able to drop in and say hello today and let us know if there is any other talent there as well.
Originally Posted by RChangDatyKing
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 09:50 #18108Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 165Erma Spa / Lulu and Summer
Great report brah, I am a big fun of Summer at Erma, she is an excellent masseuse who has a very pretty face and smile. She has a very fit petite body. She is relaxing and fun. She gives an great massage and has a great figure. When she put the cover on and started to suck my dick, I was totally into it. She has excellent skills, and watching the spit all over her face made me get even more excited. I really liked her attitude and I really liked her soft little pussy and I didn't get a chance to give it more than a quick little kiss. I think next time I'm going to spend a lot more time playing with her tight little body. I'm looking forward to visit Lulu too. Cheers.
Originally Posted by DeckerSras
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 06:45 #18107Banned Member

Posts: 121Thank You
Thank you for the Info I might have to make a drive into town soon then.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 23:15 #18106Senior Member

Posts: 618I'd plan on tipping extra for that, YMMV.
Originally Posted by JoeJoesph
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 23:13 #18105Regular Member

Posts: 2Grace. New Life Body Care. VIP
Went to New Life Body Care Friday night, called ahead because I heard about Sunny's amazing skills and I wanted that in my life, at least for a night. Verified she was working and was also told they had some new girls. I should have made an appointment for her, but I didn't know the parking situation on a Friday night in Hillcrest, but in the end I wasn't disappointed! So I get there and I'm greeted by Grace, and she starts to lead me to a room, I ask if Sunny is available, but she states that she's busy. She gives me puppy dog eyes and talks me into going into the room with her with a light kiss and I grab her ass and I'm sold! She's a beautiful 5'1"-5-'3 110-115 lbs with natural C's and puffy nipples and a very pretty tattoo on her left shoulder. She helps me take my shirt off and gets down on her knees and helps take off my shorts and almost gets hit in the face by my already hard member for her troubles. She asks for the house fee and I went by rubmaps prices with state. 6 for 1 hr, I should have asked and verified (. 6 is 30 min), but my thoughts were elsewhere at the time. I lay down, she goes the get supplies and starts with the light massage, which is more light kisses and lightly gliding her breasts along my back for a couple minutes and then she has me flip, which I thought was fast, but appreciated getting to the point. She asks for. 14 and I don't try to barter as I though that was for the hour and that would have been amazing! She asks if my member wanted a kiss and I stated that he did, but only with a cover (trying to be safe, LOL), she seems surprised, kind of disappointed (can't imagine condoms taste great). She puts on the cover asking if I'm sure, and I says yes, that I'm not trying to be rude, just safe. She starts going to town with slurping and sucking, which I could only imagine would be amazing BB. I was already hard so she didn't spend much time with the CBJ, but I grab her ass and place it on my face for some 69 action, which by her moans she very much appreciated. She then gets up, spits in the sink (condom bleh) and mounts me RCG. She has a nice tight kitty, especially when on top, and she starts doing the 360 crab dance on my dick, and going up and down on just the tip with amazing effect and I almost pop. We switch it up to doggie and she loves grabbing her hips from behind with a few giggles and moans. We then go mish, and after a while I lift he legs up to go deep she loves it! Bit more DATY and mish and she gets back on top. She informs me that I have 5 minutes left and she has another appointment afterwards, I was confused as I thought I had 60 minutes, but I wasn't disappointed by her service! So I don't say anything to the point and just start to concentrate on the nut, she starts riding me hard and I was soon able to pop due to her quick thrusts of her hips and moans of pleasure. She then helps wash me up and dry me down and dress me up again. She then brings me a water and Chanel and Sunny come in to pay me a visit. Let's just say I look forward to coming back and working may way through them all. Great time and great gal! Just with I would have known and gotten a full hour of play, that's the only way it could have been better.
-
04-03-22 22:45 #18104Banned Member

Posts: 3075Thanks for the info, PTJ. 7 Spa is definitely one of my favorite spots. I love the large room and showers to use before returning to work. Man I haven't seen Lily in a long time and need to get reacquainted with her soon.
Originally Posted by PoonTangJohnny
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 22:37 #18103Senior Member

Posts: 155Clarification
I think it depends on the provider but I would just at least have an extra $. 6 ready regardless of half hour or hour. It doesn't make sense but it is what it is. Some will charge more though. There was / is a Latina (forgot her name) at Gold Spa that ask for $$ on top of the house fee. Always better to have more than you need rather than need more than you have.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 21:51 #18102Senior Member

Posts: 328Mia at Diamond
Anyone know if she allows msog?
-
04-03-22 21:11 #18101Banned Member

Posts: 707Ruby at 107 Ocean
Couple things I didn't emphasize enough on my review of her.
Really nice boobs with very large dark Ariola's and nipples.
I really like playing with her boobs, it's not often I run into the silver dollar size large dark nipples on younger providers.
The second thing is she seems to be pretty orgasmic, she's not a screamer (at least for me) but at the moment when we were both reaching a climax in missionary we locked hands and she pulled and ground hard into my cock while I was pumping her.
We both locked eyes with an intense gaze for a moment the bleary waves of passion I seem to lose myself totally those final minutes of gyrating.
As always your mileage will vary but for me she seemed really responsive which I liked.
I wine too often about how crappy the services in the bay area in a AMPs but The talent that's available here in San Diego particularly at 1:08 is absolutely awesome I feel lucky every time I can come down here and partake.
Originally Posted by FsSdMon
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote






