Thread: Negative Escort Reviews
+
Add Report
Results 1,576 to 1,590 of 5397
-
04-08-22 22:09 #3822Senior Member

Posts: 269Lee Road Nikki
Was pumped to see her. Went back and forth to plan the QV, told her I would confirm after my appointment, she said no problem. Sent a text I was on my way and nothing. Thankfully, it wasn't far from my location. Looks to be an RV park, which at night was a little creepy. YMMV as I've seen some decent reviews.
-
04-08-22 21:45 #3821Senior Member

Posts: 681Charlie
I'm surprised you even got a response. I've tried now for months to see her, don't think I've ever gotten a response back.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
04-08-22 00:32 #3820Senior Member

Posts: 821Deposit scam
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/78503686
Don't fall for it people.
This is why it's always good to use a text app.
-
04-07-22 22:55 #3819Senior Member

Posts: 269Charlie
That is a bummer. I thought she had gotten some solid reviews.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 16:41 #3818Senior Member

Posts: 243Sorry forgot the attachment
Here's her ad from the 4th.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
04-07-22 16:38 #3817Senior Member

Posts: 243Charlie
Really hate that I have write this. Saw the reviews and she's my type. Told her was coming from up north and she thanked me for coming to see her. She gave the address and we agreed on time. Let her knowhen I was on the way and when I got off I4. Told her I was stopping at the store and if she needed anything, her response wS no. Texted her when I got there, crickets and no response ever since. Thought this was a good one but looks like not. Ended up at my first visit to MM (other thread for review) and my first visit to brazil, Vicky which was awesome.
-
04-06-22 19:59 #3816Senior Member

Posts: 73Catfish!
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/78885531#.
Looks nothing like in the pictures. Just a heads up.
-
04-04-22 20:18 #3815Regular Member

Posts: 15Thanks
Thanks for advice. Newish to this appreciate it.
Originally Posted by Plex10
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:12 #3814Senior Member

Posts: 301I believe this Nikki is reviewed in the Daytona forum. Her BF has a camera somewhere in room and he is watching for her "safety".
Originally Posted by PhotoGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:10 #3813Senior Member

Posts: 681Pro tip
Any ad that mentions this "ready For All Styles ❤ BJ, Oral, Anal, blowjob, NewStyle,69 Style" ANYTHING explicit like that is 99% fake. Along with the out of state number and nother things.
Originally Posted by PhotoGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 20:02 #3812Senior Member

Posts: 878First message
Any time I contact one on snap my first message is do you require a deposit. If the answer is yes it's a scam. Next if they pass that and then ask for my location I say Miami. 9 out of 10 are located where you are LOL. Then I will say but I'm on my way to Orlando and looking for company. I found your ad in an Orlando listing. They usually go silent right there. Snap is 95% fakes.
Originally Posted by PhotoGuy21
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 19:30 #3811Regular Member

Posts: 15Don't be like me
So I was seeking a MILF type and I stumbled across Rose if you could say that her real name. She has a phone number and Snapchat I decided to contact her through Snapchat. She said she offered videos as well for. 2 so I'm like okay let me check out the footage before I actually decide to schedule something. Saw the videos look pretty good but they look a little bit too professional. But if I had to give her the benefit of the doubt and decide to schedule a quick visit for tomorrow she said deposit was another 25 I was skeptical but decided to do it I sent it so everything for tomorrow she said which area I'm from I told her where and then she sent me a location that somehow is close to me that's where I got a little weird. So I decided like hey can you do a quick 30 second video chat confirmation which they demanded more money. Definitely a scam don't fall for guys don't be like me also yeah never do a deposit if they ask for one oh that's not worth it there's plenty of other fish.
https://40up.com.listcrawler.eu/post...lando/78759639
-
04-03-22 22:20 #3810Regular Member

Posts: 15That's going to be a no go
So originally was going to go see lacy and jade and was really looking forward to it. I set up a time and agreed. When I was free I decided to go to Altamonte since that's where the ad said she was. Texted on the way no response maybe she busy called her nope. So about 40 min passed.
Decided to see what talent was available in the area. Saw Nikki was available and I was already in a bothered mood so I just wanted headache relief. When I saw her I was excited short spinner type. But that excitement quickly disappeared. First the place kinda smelled think it was cigarettes and was messyish. But what killed the mood it seemed like she had an attitude didn't smile or say anything just waited for me to sit on the couch and then she grabbed jr. Bbc no cim I would say it was lackluster. She seemed to get tired just used her hands and you could see she just wanted me to get the hell out. Definitely would not repeat damage was. 8 roses.
https://milfy.com.listcrawler.eu/pos...lando/78667086
-
03-29-22 12:21 #3809Senior Member

Posts: 377Probably for the best
I don't think she's LEO related, but I wouldn't repeat. Nice enough, just a bunch of shit going on, mechanical, and has no problem having the fiance and kid in the same room during the dream.
Originally Posted by RichardFliehr
[View Original Post]
-
03-23-22 08:29 #3808Senior Member

Posts: 348Nikki in Altamonte Springs
This was my second attempt to dream about Nikki. The first time, she was staying at a hotel in Sanford. In that dream, I was stopped at a light just before turning into her hotel parking lot. While stopped, the light for oncoming traffic let out, and 5 police cars went through the intersection and turned into the shopping center parking lot right next to her hotel. That made me nervous, so I bailed. Decided to give her another shot last night in Altamonte, as my previous dream could have just been a coincidence. Made contact and got her incall location. Scouted the parking lot of the hotel, then drove down the street just a few feet and what do you know? In the parking lot of the building right behind her hotel, there's a police car parked there. I abandoned my dream with her. You can draw your own conclusions.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...lando/77757565













Reply With Quote




