Find Your New Baby
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 317 of 693 FirstFirst ... 217 267 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 367 417 ... LastLast
Results 4,741 to 4,755 of 10388
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5648
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2930
    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-874db62912bf

    Subject more or less says ot all, except she communicated with me up until 3 minutes before the check in. Then nothing. Then after 3 hours, "Hey".
    What allowance did you agree upon?

  2. #5647

    Totally beating a dead horse.

    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    So, while some of you are complaining about fucking $500 GPS girls, here's someone that is slightly above average looking that is bringing in $100 K / year (or $250 K last year). There is money in this area and many of these ladies know it.
    There's a lot of money in this area and maybe 10 years ago I was pretty hot shit but my company just gave this undergrad from Harvard a $307 k starting salary. My new neighbor? I live in Portage Bay and my new next door neighbor looks like he's 25 max. Yeah, he bought that house. And he's single and his place is apparently the place to meet up at after going out on Friday and Saturday. So yeah, these guys have money and they're willing to spend.

    Like, for the most part I hang out with two SBs in Seattle -- one is $500 and the other is $200. I don't think that the $500 is way better than the $200 one but sometimes I'm in the mood for one over the other and that's just what they cost. I'm not telling anyone that they should "get used to it" or should pay more than what they're comfortable paying, but this is just what's going on right now.

    I actually have a funny story to share. A week ago I noticed that my old nanny now has an * We used to be really close so I talked to her about it and she told me that she's on Secret Benefits and is doing the SD thing to fund her lifestyle. I asked her straight up if we could hook up and she told me to make an offer, which I did at 30 minutes for $300. She laughed and said (paraphrased) "Michael, that's sweet and it really sounds like fun, but I charge $1200/ hr". And she left it at that. Yeah. I'm not THAT excited to fuck the nanny but as her Snapchat buddy, I saw her recent trips to Vegas, Miami, and Cancun -- clearly someone is.

  3. #5646
    Quote Originally Posted by XyzzyS2  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-874db62912bf

    Subject more or less says ot all, except she communicated with me up until 3 minutes before the check in. Then nothing. Then after 3 hours, "Hey".
    Yeah it's a bit of a hassle but I prefer to meet even for coffee before going to the hotel. As you do not know if she would show or how she really looks like.

  4. #5645
    Quote Originally Posted by Michael1967  [View Original Post]
    I had a client that is a SB stop by the office today. She has had one guy for 10 years and met him on Seeking. He gave her $250 K last year to help her put a down payment on a house (her annual allowance from him is $100 K). I finally took a good look at her. She's cute, a little ditzy in a sweet way but definitely not a knockout (I've fucked hotter for free in the last 5 years or so). She had some boobs, but absolutely zero butt. So, that's more than $1 million in 10 years for doing nothing but fucking someone occasionally part-time. Interestingly enough, we talked about the whole SB thing (again) and not once did she say nice things about him or even speak fondly of him. She did say great things about her "broke" boyfriend who she has to buy stuff for.

    So, while some of you are complaining about fucking $500 GPS girls, here's someone that is slightly above average looking that is bringing in $100 K / year (or $250 K last year). There is money in this area and many of these ladies know it.
    So what. It certainly does not mean that we must pay those ridiculous rates most of these women are charging these days. If you want to pay them, be my guest. But that makes it much more difficult for us who absolutely will not (and hate to) pay those higher rates.

  5. #5644

    I know I'm beating a dead horse, but

    I had a client that is a SB stop by the office today. She has had one guy for 10 years and met him on Seeking. He gave her $250 K last year to help her put a down payment on a house (her annual allowance from him is $100 K). I finally took a good look at her. She's cute, a little ditzy in a sweet way but definitely not a knockout (I've fucked hotter for free in the last 5 years or so). She had some boobs, but absolutely zero butt. So, that's more than $1 million in 10 years for doing nothing but fucking someone occasionally part-time. Interestingly enough, we talked about the whole SB thing (again) and not once did she say nice things about him or even speak fondly of him. She did say great things about her "broke" boyfriend who she has to buy stuff for.

    So, while some of you are complaining about fucking $500 GPS girls, here's someone that is slightly above average looking that is bringing in $100 K / year (or $250 K last year). There is money in this area and many of these ladies know it.

  6. #5643

    RE: FlirtyBelle

    I too got the GPS vibe from her. Those model-quality pictures are nice, but I suspect they're a lure for a "pre-paid" M&G. I passed, though the girl in the pictures is really hot.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477

    Something is giving me "pro"subscribe to my OF" vibes. Also, I think I've read somewhere else on this forum that this one has previously been doing cash and dash.

  7. #5642

    Re: sweetnsmart

    Quote Originally Posted by ShibaSig12  [View Original Post]
    Wants 700 ppm, GPS but very pretty and toned body though.
    She messaged me with that as well. I passed. I have zero interest in someone so in love with herself that she has delusional GPS.

  8. #5641

    Rayna- made me book a hotel, then ghosted

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...7-874db62912bf

    Subject more or less says ot all, except she communicated with me up until 3 minutes before the check in. Then nothing. Then after 3 hours, "Hey".

  9. #5640

    LusciousBabe

    https://members.seeking.com/member/c...3-ed1057f8a7e4

    Picture seller, was kind enough to give me his email so I could pay him via paypal.

    bernardusodero@yahoo.com

  10. #5639

    FlirtyBelle

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieGuy543  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477

    Something is giving me "pro"subscribe to my OF" vibes. Also, I think I've read somewhere else on this forum that this one has previously been doing cash and dash.
    She contacted me after she saw I looked at her profile recently. Pleasant enough but definitely a GPS pro vibe. Said she would only do a meet and greet only in the Fife area but would be willing to meet halfway for meet-ups. I passed after she said she expected compensation for the meet and greet.

  11. #5638

    Any intel on this one?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...f-71816b300477

    Something is giving me "pro"subscribe to my OF" vibes. Also, I think I've read somewhere else on this forum that this one has previously been doing cash and dash.

  12. #5637
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Alright, one last newbie question, thanks for your patience.

    I live out in Tacoma, but I'm looking to have fun in Seattle. Is it common to hang out at their place or do I need to grab a hotel or Airbnb? Hotels are so sterile, if I'm hanging with a non-pro I'd have more fun somewhere more comfortable. Any advice?
    At the end of the day, everyone has their own preference. The important thing is to understand and set your own boundaries for your comfort (style, cost etc) and safety (how much of your personal information are you willing to share, how much do you trust her) etc. I used to host women at my condo years ago now I never do that, but it is a personal choice. Crime has gone up considerably and to me that is a line I am absolutely not comfortable crossing, but understand each person has their own preference. I usually book a room if the lady cannot host. If she is hosting from her house. I use a lot of caution the first time I go there. Do not want to walk into a house and find someone hiding in the basement or closet or restroom, but I am not overly paranoid either. Wish there was a direct answer, but it really depends on who you are, who you are meeting and how much you want to plan and protect your personal information. BTW have you tried the "tubs" do a search here and you will find a lot of information. It is a place where you can rent a private room with a bed and hot tub by the hour and it is no questions asked and everyone knows why you are there and that the lady with you is probably being paid. Best of luck and hopefully you will find the combination that works the best for you.

  13. #5636
    Quote Originally Posted by MrJack  [View Original Post]
    Curious if anyone has any info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-8a4076cc80be
    Wants 700 ppm, GPS but very pretty and toned body though.

  14. #5635

    Any info sweetnsmart on SA?

    Curious if anyone has any info on her?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/e...3-8a4076cc80be

  15. #5634

    RE: TallBlonde

    I hope you told her to lower her expectations.

    Quote Originally Posted by Bronco62  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...f-b20b572c7edd

    Chatted with this and when we discussed allowance I suggested $300-$400, she didn't counter, just said that her expectation was considerably higher.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
Live Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape