Rubrankings.com
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #4986

    Insight?

    Does anyone have a strategy for SB? By that I mean getting beyond the fake profiles? I know beyond any doubt there are a very large number of bogus profiles. For proof, google sugar daddy sites. There are a plethora of them, and each one with that look and design will have many of the same girls, not a chance they're all opening 5 different profiles. So if they open a profile on one site they are shown on all of the sites. But they'll only even receive messages fro the one they have an actual acct on. So even aside from the fake messages trying to burn through your credits, there are fake profiles also trying to burn through your credits. Unfortunately seems the hotter girls, (going by pics of course) are on SB. But I can send 10 messages on SA and at least get a response from over half. SB? Lucky to get 1 out of 20+. If it were actual people statistically it should be close to the same.

    Pointers would be appreciated because some of you have to have found a work around.

  2. #4985

    Any intel?

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...f0c419a17b0d76

    Messaging with her. Seems hard to get her to meet. She says she's in a recovery home. Any experience?

  3. #4984

    Algorithms

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well, I just got banned on Seeking! Does anyone know if they most likely monitored my messages, or if there was a complaint? Either way. I'm toast there. And can't even submit a ticket to ask for a refund of my membership left unused. I am sad. LOL. All that vagina!
    They employ algorithms to monitor accounts. I've been banned twice and its very hard to get another account. Use VPN.

  4. #4983

    Shelley

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    Saw her last week she wanted 500. I told her $$5. She declined and texted me a few days later and came to my place. Nothing great and all covered. For 40's she really is pretty hot with a nice body, face is very attractive. But even at $$5 I blew her off this week for a repeat.
    Decided to see her. Very attractive for a woman in her 40's. I got BBBJ (her skills were meh until I helped her bob her head then they got better) and two pops in an hour-ish time. No CIM but did provide DFK and ultimately a good time. I'd repeat. She was staying at a hotel downtown and I gave her $300.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/982e4293-ade0-4d73-ace2-34a7802c50c2

  5. #4982

    Any feedback?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...0-ffa71c32ec4f

    I've seen her on the site forever. Has got to be a lot of experiences. Pro? Good? Reasonable?

  6. #4981

    Bingo

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    But I refuse to discuss specifics on there. No mention of ppm or any details.
    That's why I move to text as quickly as I can. First couple messages I'm asking to text, had a few accounts shut off so learned the hard way. Plus any hint of drama I block them.

  7. #4980

    I'm new

    Quote Originally Posted by MiscGuy  [View Original Post]
    Well, I just got banned on Seeking! Does anyone know if they most likely monitored my messages, or if there was a complaint? Either way. I'm toast there. And can't even submit a ticket to ask for a refund of my membership left unused. I am sad. LOL. All that vagina!
    But I refuse to discuss specifics on there. No mention of ppm or any details.

  8. #4979

    Banned on Seeking

    Well, I just got banned on Seeking! Does anyone know if they most likely monitored my messages, or if there was a complaint? Either way. I'm toast there. And can't even submit a ticket to ask for a refund of my membership left unused. I am sad. LOL. All that vagina!

  9. #4978

    Definitely a good time!

    Quote Originally Posted by ItsJustAHobby  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-4c312de512cb

    New to sb world and typical just broke up with HS BF, who was the only guy she had ever been with.

    So needless to say she was skittish as hell. I messaged her the day she started her profile and she was getting overwhelmed by the messages, and really turned off by the overt sex offers. I got her to move to text quickly, as I always do. I really hate messaging on the site. We texted for over 2 weeks before I got her to meet, "let's just get coffee, lunch or drinks and talk".

    Met for lunch and talked for about an hour, we already had a nice connection, so from there it was just keep being nice and above the rude guys.

    Back to my place for an amazing time. $$ full menu except anal first time. I've seen her twice since and finally got that as well. Her first time for that so it was vice tight and her moans and screams were incredible.

    Tight kitty (and ass LOL) all bare cims, cip, cia.

    Had my 3!meets which is my limit.

    But only blondes is spot on. Treat them like a girl you're interested in dating.
    She's probably bombarded with messages now. I jumped on it early too. LOL.

  10. #4977

    Another example:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...6-4c312de512cb

    New to sb world and typical just broke up with HS BF, who was the only guy she had ever been with.

    So needless to say she was skittish as hell. I messaged her the day she started her profile and she was getting overwhelmed by the messages, and really turned off by the overt sex offers. I got her to move to text quickly, as I always do. I really hate messaging on the site. We texted for over 2 weeks before I got her to meet, "let's just get coffee, lunch or drinks and talk".

    Met for lunch and talked for about an hour, we already had a nice connection, so from there it was just keep being nice and above the rude guys.

    Back to my place for an amazing time. $$ full menu except anal first time. I've seen her twice since and finally got that as well. Her first time for that so it was vice tight and her moans and screams were incredible.

    Tight kitty (and ass LOL) all bare cims, cip, cia.

    Had my 3!meets which is my limit.

    But only blondes is spot on. Treat them like a girl you're interested in dating.

  11. #4976

    Allura is a pro

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I saw her few times last month, anything goes. CIM, BBBJ, CIP, BBFS, MSOG. Damage was $$.5, submissive. She's been reviewed on here few times, fun girl, just bad at communicating.
    I saw her late last year. Communication was ok and had an open menu. Only thing is she did not want COB or CIP. Was open to bare but even though she claimed to get checked regularly I used a cover. I felt this was was not her first rodeo. Heavier than I prefer so did not repeat. Damage was $$ Ok experience but between donation and hotel felt value was not there.

  12. #4975

    Snow shine one and done

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    I've met with this hottie recently and much of you seniors on here been chasing this white tail, I sure did hunt it down for my pleasure. Had a M&G first over in Carmel, enjoyed talking to her and get to know her. Most of you guys are doing this wrong, coming to her and most other SB's as piece of meat, hence you guys get highball every single time or they get jaded. After talking to her and charming her for an hour, we agreed to meet a few days later.

    Met with Cheyann on the other side of town near the airport for lunch, she was two hours late. Was a little ticked off because we had plan this for awhile, she said she was stress and masturbated a few times to help relief her stress, hence why she fell back asleep. After lunch, we got a hotel right around the corner for the real fun. Boys, this body is to die for, perfect in every way, smooth, all waxed, D cup breast. After kissing her for awhile, I went down and just clean her tight kitty for a good fifteen minutes or so, wet and heavy breathing on her end. I then asked her for a return favor which she declined, no BBBJ to my surprise. This time, a little agitated but kept going, got myself hard and enter her all bare. Right when she asked for cover, I was already in which by then I was in control of that tight body. We did mish for a good 5 minutes, both legs over my shoulders after, enter her in deep. Switch to CG, RCG and made her rode me a solid 10 minutes while I grabbed her perfect ass. Turn her around and got back on top of her and finish inside her for a CIP. Round 1 completed, she didn't realize CIP happen and I pulled out just to leave a mark.
    So I can say only blonds is spot on. I am recently divorced and saw Cheyenna earlier this year. Unfortunately As a newbie I paid more than only blonds. She is a bit nuts. Music is a most. Will not give oral. Nice body but takes a lot of effort to make her cum. Face is also nice. Problem with her is her ability to communicate. Terrible at responding via text and when she does you are lucky to get a single sentence. No connection for me so moved on.

  13. #4974

    LOL. Yea, makes sense

    Quote Originally Posted by OnlyBlondes  [View Original Post]
    See, like Big2003 says, it's all about treating them with respect and not as a piece of meat. I hear countless of time how they are talked to and turned them off, or they become transactional. Guys that sees escorts alot with have no game (no offense to big seniors on here) tend to struggle with that. No game, not patient to work these girls. You can be the ugliest guy in the room and have the smallest penis in the room, talk to them and treat them nicely and not like a hoe, they will chose you over other fake daddies, all day. It ain't about the money man, let be honest with ourselves. So no, when I meet with them, I'll close them. Pays to be nice and talk to them like a non pro.

    Now, I'm banging fresh 19 year old, 4'11,95 lbs on here. She was talked in the past few months and wanted 800 a meet. I got her for way less and anything went this past weekend. I'm not going to review her because I know you on here will pounce on it the moment I mention who it is, she's the most sought after on here. Life is good when you treat these youngster like a lady, if only some of you guys treat them well as if you had a daughter. Just saying.
    Even the escort space has never really been transactional to me. And I'm still in the dating scene even when I do this. Just need to think of it that way.

  14. #4973

    Never did to be honest

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I assume you've had girls pass on meeting you with the price you're willing to pay? Also, she's hot as hell....
    See, like Big2003 says, it's all about treating them with respect and not as a piece of meat. I hear countless of time how they are talked to and turned them off, or they become transactional. Guys that sees escorts alot with have no game (no offense to big seniors on here) tend to struggle with that. No game, not patient to work these girls. You can be the ugliest guy in the room and have the smallest penis in the room, talk to them and treat them nicely and not like a hoe, they will chose you over other fake daddies, all day. It ain't about the money man, let be honest with ourselves. So no, when I meet with them, I'll close them. Pays to be nice and talk to them like a non pro.

    Now, I'm banging fresh 19 year old, 4'11,95 lbs on here. She was talked in the past few months and wanted 800 a meet. I got her for way less and anything went this past weekend. I'm not going to review her because I know you on here will pounce on it the moment I mention who it is, she's the most sought after on here. Life is good when you treat these youngster like a lady, if only some of you guys treat them well as if you had a daughter. Just saying.

  15. #4972

    In my experience

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I assume you've had girls pass on meeting you with the price you're willing to pay? Also, she's hot as hell....
    Most care less about the price when you actually try to show genuine interest in them.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts

Protected by Copyscape