Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
Best Escorts
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #14148
    Quote Originally Posted by DoctorAl  [View Original Post]
    Does anyone ever. Ever get P M replies from In Sear h Of.

    Thank you. Needing incall. GFE. Massage. Cuddle.

    Thanks.
    Yes. I put a request that I was looking for a cute birthday present to unwrap and Madelynn / Josie replied back. Sure miss her.

  2. #14147
    Quote Originally Posted by Dillsborodave  [View Original Post]
    That's what they all say but you will come out of retirement just like Tom Brady.
    Better throw your computadora away! I've been quittng every other day until I sit down with my morning coffee and crank one off to porn. Then I want more, more, more.

  3. #14146

    Hiatus is the term

    Quote Originally Posted by ToddCincy  [View Original Post]
    I started hobbying in the late 1990's, and I've seen many ups and downs. It was awful in the early 2000's, in the sense that you got very little for your money. (Kind of like now!) There were very plain girls charging $400. (And that was in 2003 dollars, guys.).

    Then between 2008 and 2017, things were very good. It was during this period that the sugar bowl arose, too. But I also had some great times with girls from Fantasys and Discreet Desires. I used EE some, too.

    Right now, the whole economy is very strange. And the hobby is strange, too.

    Things will swing back around again, if history is any guide.

    That said, now would not be a bad time to take a hiatus, if you're so inclined. Also, it might cause some of those girls demanding $400 to $600 to lower their prices again. (Emailing ladies and complaining does no good. The only thing that lowers prices is either a.) an increase in supply, or b.) a reduction in demand.).
    You nailed it, I myself have taken a knee and sitting out until Novembers elections. Coming up on my second month mongering free besides my long term regular who is more of a FWB. Honestly life has been better, been accomplishing much more. And I'm not paying these GPS rates.

    I wake up every morning get on my knees and pray to the Lord that fucker Yost loses in November. Until then though all I'm doing is observing and following the sting cases as the arraignments come in. And I'm quite enjoying it.

    Vote. That. Fucker. Out. In. November.

    C92.

  4. #14145

    The hobby is cyclical, and always has been

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess this is it. The hobby is now dead. Not a single provider in the area worth the donation at this point. Just saw the local agency atf rates jumped up. The provider quality isn't on par with the inflation. Better off trying to wine and dine an attractive girl rather than spend even more on worn out addicts. Thanks to all who provided information and guidance but the time has come where I'm retiring from this hobby. So long. Stay safe.
    I started hobbying in the late 1990's, and I've seen many ups and downs. It was awful in the early 2000's, in the sense that you got very little for your money. (Kind of like now!) There were very plain girls charging $400. (And that was in 2003 dollars, guys.).

    Then between 2008 and 2017, things were very good. It was during this period that the sugar bowl arose, too. But I also had some great times with girls from Fantasys and Discreet Desires. I used EE some, too.

    Right now, the whole economy is very strange. And the hobby is strange, too.

    Things will swing back around again, if history is any guide.

    That said, now would not be a bad time to take a hiatus, if you're so inclined. Also, it might cause some of those girls demanding $400 to $600 to lower their prices again. (Emailing ladies and complaining does no good. The only thing that lowers prices is either a.) an increase in supply, or b.) a reduction in demand.).

  5. #14144

    In Search of

    Does anyone ever. Ever get P M replies from In Sear h Of.

    Thank you. Needing incall. GFE. Massage. Cuddle.

    Thanks.

  6. #14143
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Your the only one that has defended him I have had several guys PMing me telling me just the opposite right all the horror stories the girls have told them. Not sure why they won't post it for Steve to see. Truth is they leave because the way he treats them.
    Why would several guys PM you about Steve? As I said they leave just because they get tired of having to give him a cut and use him to build up a clientele before going solo. He still provides a service, especially for newbies who don't have references required by some. He has brought dozens of girls into this business that many have enjoyed, including you. You literally have hundreds of reports on Brookee and Raylee that be brought into the biz. C'Mon. Man, who hasn't complained about the person they work for? And why would anyone care what a hooker thinks about her pimp anyway? Like I said, it's just a business transaction, nothing more. You're paying to get your dick sucked, who cares what they think? They all eventually move on yet we're still here looking for the next one Steve brings in.

  7. #14142
    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Because she has no Intention of meeting you or setting appointment. She tries to Scam the $20. If she gets 5 guys to bite that's a $100 setting on his or her ass doing nothing. You will be surprised how many fall for the deposit.

    Guy hey need the money more then we need the pussy. There is always a provider out there you can deal with don't fall for the deposit scam.
    HB speaks the truth. If you look at how many texts these hookers get, there's zero downside to them hitting everyone up for a deposit. Hell, even rip-off reports don't slow them down. A couple of hundred bucks every couple of days for doing nothing isn't a bad draw.

  8. #14141
    Quote Originally Posted by Garyhb  [View Original Post]
    I'm not sure why so many of the women on here are demanding money upfront before they'll make an appointment with you.

    I was looking at a ladies profile and was all set to make a deal for $120 for a half hour which is a little bit more than I usually pay but she refused to make an appointment unless I sent her $20 upfront before she would make an appointment so I told her forget it I'm not doing that. All that she's doing is hurting her business if she's wanting to make money $$.
    Because she has no Intention of meeting you or setting appointment. She tries to Scam the $20. If she gets 5 guys to bite that's a $100 setting on his or her ass doing nothing. You will be surprised how many fall for the deposit.

    Guy hey need the money more then we need the pussy. There is always a provider out there you can deal with don't fall for the deposit scam.

  9. #14140

    Money up front

    I'm not sure why so many of the women on here are demanding money upfront before they'll make an appointment with you.

    I was looking at a ladies profile and was all set to make a deal for $120 for a half hour which is a little bit more than I usually pay but she refused to make an appointment unless I sent her $20 upfront before she would make an appointment so I told her forget it I'm not doing that. All that she's doing is hurting her business if she's wanting to make money $$.

  10. #14139
    Quote Originally Posted by BelowMe  [View Original Post]
    In Steve's defense his business model is to keep rates reasonable to keep customers coming back, usually 100-150 hhr. The good ones (Raylee, Brookee, Ryann, etc.) become a revolving door and want to raise their rates but Steve says no. At a certain price point they quit coming. These smart few that aren't using and can actually run their own business eventually go out on their own because Steve has helped them build a sustainable client base. Look at what those girls are charging now. This isn't anything new, the same happened with Buddha years ago. They're always looking for new talent because we're always looking for new talent. Look at Raylee's recent Twitter posts where she claims she always wanted to charge more but Steve wouldn't let he, and he takes a cut of their action. Eventually the good ones tire of that and move on. It's a business after all.

    Personally I think he does a good job. We all know plenty of them they tried go out on their own but couldn't handle the scheduling due to the 100's of texts they got daily. He handles the calls, they handle your balls, and then they move on. Been this way since the beginning of time that's why the hobby is the oldest profession.
    Your the only one that has defended him I have had several guys PMing me telling me just the opposite right all the horror stories the girls have told them. Not sure why they won't post it for Steve to see. Truth is they leave because the way he treats them.

  11. #14138

    Ee

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Looks like you are right. Area Is dead. EE hasn't had a provider working in a few days an when he does not really worth seeing. He missed out letting Raylee get away. Have to treat them right to keep them. Enjoy your retirement.
    In Steve's defense his business model is to keep rates reasonable to keep customers coming back, usually 100-150 hhr. The good ones (Raylee, Brookee, Ryann, etc.) become a revolving door and want to raise their rates but Steve says no. At a certain price point they quit coming. These smart few that aren't using and can actually run their own business eventually go out on their own because Steve has helped them build a sustainable client base. Look at what those girls are charging now. This isn't anything new, the same happened with Buddha years ago. They're always looking for new talent because we're always looking for new talent. Look at Raylee's recent Twitter posts where she claims she always wanted to charge more but Steve wouldn't let he, and he takes a cut of their action. Eventually the good ones tire of that and move on. It's a business after all.

    Personally I think he does a good job. We all know plenty of them they tried go out on their own but couldn't handle the scheduling due to the 100's of texts they got daily. He handles the calls, they handle your balls, and then they move on. Been this way since the beginning of time that's why the hobby is the oldest profession.

  12. #14137
    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess this is it. The hobby is now dead. Not a single provider in the area worth the donation at this point. Just saw the local agency atf rates jumped up. The provider quality isn't on par with the inflation. Better off trying to wine and dine an attractive girl rather than spend even more on worn out addicts. Thanks to all who provided information and guidance but the time has come where I'm retiring from this hobby. So long. Stay safe.
    Looks like you are right. Area Is dead. EE hasn't had a provider working in a few days an when he does not really worth seeing. He missed out letting Raylee get away. Have to treat them right to keep them. Enjoy your retirement.

  13. #14136
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2645
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    That was a bump from six years ago. Talk about RTFF.
    Just like Mark Twain allegedly said (likely a misattribution), "If the world were to come to an end, I would like to be in Cincinnati. Things happen 10 years late there."

  14. #14135

    Retirement

    Quote Originally Posted by Cincy2015  [View Original Post]
    Well I guess this is it. The hobby is now dead. Not a single provider in the area worth the donation at this point. Just saw the local agency atf rates jumped up. The provider quality isn't on par with the inflation. Better off trying to wine and dine an attractive girl rather than spend even more on worn out addicts. Thanks to all who provided information and guidance but the time has come where I'm retiring from this hobby. So long. Stay safe.
    That's what they all say but you will come out of retirement just like Tom Brady.

  15. #14134

    Damn

    Quote Originally Posted by Locego2020  [View Original Post]
    I'm from USA and I hope visit Buenos Aires soon.

    My favorites escorts are from this country.

    <a href="http://acanomas.com.ar/" escorts</ a.
    That was a bump from six years ago. Talk about RTFF.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape