Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Thread: NoVA SugarBabies

+ Add Report
Page 637 of 1228 FirstFirst ... 137 537 587 627 628 629 630 631 632 633 634 635 636 637 638 639 640 641 642 643 644 645 646 647 687 737 1137 ... LastLast
Results 9,541 to 9,555 of 18415
Come and Relax
This blog is moderated by Admin
  1. #8875
    Quote Originally Posted by FogHorn1  [View Original Post]
    Any of these women that think it's impressive to show a pic of themselves carrying LV shopping bags are bound to be A. Insecure AF and B. Think they world revolves around them. You likely dodged a bullet with that one anyway.
    I heard from her as well, she mentioned 2 k. I said for the week, multiple visits? She said we could work something out. Doubtful.

  2. #8874
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's asking for a ppm of 2 k. Lmao!! What the actual fuck are these delusional women smoking? Jfc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3a93d22db5bf
    I chatted with her. She's definitely a pro just visiting the area and trying to line up a bunch of John's.

    As soon as she sent her pics I just deleted her number. Fucking fat and nasty. 2 k. Shit she needs to pay me.

  3. #8873
    Quote Originally Posted by Dimples572  [View Original Post]
    This one's asking for a ppm of 2 k. Lmao!! What the actual fuck are these delusional women smoking? Jfc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3a93d22db5bf
    Any of these women that think it's impressive to show a pic of themselves carrying LV shopping bags are bound to be A. Insecure AF and B. Think they world revolves around them. You likely dodged a bullet with that one anyway.

  4. #8872

  5. #8871
    This one's asking for a ppm of 2 k. Lmao!! What the actual fuck are these delusional women smoking? Jfc.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/2...4-3a93d22db5bf

  6. #8870

    Link

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a profile link because she blocked me. Profile is LizzyLiz2020.

    Met her for a M&G, she's real and cute. Slightly thick latina girl, 21. Kinda ghetto in the way she talks. Has GPS, said some guy ONLY offered to give her 500 PPM. We got around to discussing what I would do, and she wanted $850 for 2. 5 hours. Not bad for escort rates, fairly awful for a sugarbaby. May have been a pro in disguise, but she said she only had 2 daddies before.

    I said no, she left and blocked me on SA.
    Here's the link.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-54a32219da12

    Suggest a bunch of us contact her and offer 3 xx, that will get her to come to reality soon enough, LOL.

  7. #8869

    LizzyLiz2020

    Here a link. Wow GPS is just getting worse and worse. At best she a 400-500.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...b-54a32219da12

    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a profile link because she blocked me. Profile is LizzyLiz2020.

    Met her for a M&G, she's real and cute. Slightly thick latina girl, 21. Kinda ghetto in the way she talks. Has GPS, said some guy ONLY offered to give her 500 PPM. We got around to discussing what I would do, and she wanted $850 for 2. 5 hours. Not bad for escort rates, fairly awful for a sugarbaby. May have been a pro in disguise, but she said she only had 2 daddies before.

    I said no, she left and blocked me on SA.

  8. #8868
    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    Is that right? I know she's for real. I matched her on tinder years ago- she has an Insta and YouTube.

    Can't remember it.
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    No info as it pertains to her being a SB, but I remember when she first popped up, I looked into her and found on a Russian porn sharing site some screenshots that had her in it. Couldn't find the actual footage unfortunately, though I did try. Was 100% sure it was her due to that mole under her lip matching with screenshot.
    I would highly doubt she did any Russian porn. Once you hear her talk she's about as American ditz as it gets. She's also Indian-white from NOVA so I don't know where the Russia connection would come in.

    Anyway I saw her years ago. I think the damage was 400. She's a total smokeshow with a great body if you like spinners. Gave a pretty decent BBBJ and was down for BBFS. She did have a slight odor though. I never repeated because I had a ton of irons in the fire at the time, but I would've given it another run at least.

    She's pretty flaky nowadays. I've tried to meet up with her a couple of times over the past couple of years but she always ghosts. I think she has an off again, on again BF that complicates things too because she won't meet when she's on good terms with him and that can depend on the day.

  9. #8867
    Quote Originally Posted by Mcsylv  [View Original Post]
    I don't have a profile link because she blocked me. Profile is LizzyLiz2020.

    Met her for a M&G, she's real and cute. Slightly thick latina girl, 21. Kinda ghetto in the way she talks. Has GPS, said some guy ONLY offered to give her 500 PPM. We got around to discussing what I would do, and she wanted $850 for 2. 5 hours. Not bad for escort rates, fairly awful for a sugarbaby. May have been a pro in disguise, but she said she only had 2 daddies before.

    I said no, she left and blocked me on SA.
    I love when they insist they aren't WGs but have an hourly rate. SMH There's always an argument to be be made about sugaring and if it's the same as sex work / prostitution. I can (sometimes) see the argument that it may not be outright hooking, but when you have an hourly rate there's no questions. She's a pro WG.

  10. #8866
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1026

    LizzyLiz2020

    I don't have a profile link because she blocked me. Profile is LizzyLiz2020.

    Met her for a M&G, she's real and cute. Slightly thick latina girl, 21. Kinda ghetto in the way she talks. Has GPS, said some guy ONLY offered to give her 500 PPM. We got around to discussing what I would do, and she wanted $850 for 2. 5 hours. Not bad for escort rates, fairly awful for a sugarbaby. May have been a pro in disguise, but she said she only had 2 daddies before.

    I said no, she left and blocked me on SA.

  11. #8865
    Quote Originally Posted by Emesdee  [View Original Post]
    No info as it pertains to her being a SB, but I remember when she first popped up, I looked into her and found on a Russian porn sharing site some screenshots that had her in it. Couldn't find the actual footage unfortunately, though I did try. Was 100% sure it was her due to that mole under her lip matching with screenshot.
    Is that right? I know she's for real. I matched her on tinder years ago- she has an Insta and YouTube.

    Can't remember it.

  12. #8864

    Fake

    LOL. Big fake. I hit her up couple of weeks back and she immediately responded then went to text. Then she started asking for money upfront to prove I am real, I refused obviously and she kept insisting she's real but need to know I am real. So, I asked her to pay me then to prove she's real. LOL. They have also learned who's likely to pay after some of these exchanges, and they'll not talk to you if they don't think there's a chance to scam.

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    She looks hot. About the only worthy one now.

    Guess it's a big fucking no for me.

  13. #8863

    I think she did sums Russian porn

    Quote Originally Posted by TomFordModel  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/7...a-459b82a6babb

    Any info on this one. She's been on for awhile.
    No info as it pertains to her being a SB, but I remember when she first popped up, I looked into her and found on a Russian porn sharing site some screenshots that had her in it. Couldn't find the actual footage unfortunately, though I did try. Was 100% sure it was her due to that mole under her lip matching with screenshot.

  14. #8862
    She looks hot. About the only worthy one now.

    Guess it's a big fucking no for me.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails SmartSelect_20220403-145704_Seeking.jpg‎   SmartSelect_20220403-145724_Seeking.jpg‎  

  15. #8861
    https://members.seeking.com/member/6...d-0cc54559efd0

    Damn, pixie wants 800. Damn, I guess there are a lot of dudes willing to drop 800 as the new 300.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Best Escorts
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape