Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts

Thread: Rants and Raves

+ Add Report
Page 53 of 552 FirstFirst ... 3 43 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 51 52 53 54 55 56 57 58 59 60 61 62 63 103 153 ... LastLast
Results 781 to 795 of 8273
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #7493
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Are you referring to the German skank with the warped butterfly tat on her back? She hated it. Still have a PM from the monger who posted about her but he hasn't been active in years and shall remain nameless. He had a few other UTR, bareback ladies too but none were 3-holers like the Germie and were only in circulation via PM with a few trusted mongers.
    Yes and then she left some time later and there was a guy and a girl using her number. You mean to tell me that was you who took care of business that one day when things got out of hand there? I vaguely remember the story. Wow. That must've happened some time right after I talked to the guy and the girl on the phone who had Tanya's number.

  2. #7492
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by TooHotForYou  [View Original Post]
    Night, link to the news story or this didn't happen. LOL. I know where this might've happened too because I could believe it. Was this around the time we were all seeing that German girl Tanya who somebody was plugging on here?
    Are you referring to the German skank with the warped butterfly tat on her back? She hated it. Still have a PM from the monger who posted about her but he hasn't been active in years and shall remain nameless. He had a few other UTR, bareback ladies too but none were 3-holers like the Germie and were only in circulation via PM with a few trusted mongers.

  3. #7491
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    Fuck off, homeless b!tch. You've probably had your hair pulled more often than most no-tel hoes.
    You fuck off, you worthless, lying, self-aggrandizing twat. You're just a legend in your mind, regaling us with your little stories about how you're a badass. You're just pathetic. And it looks like everyone around ATL is on to that fact.

    Even the chicks. LOL.

  4. #7490
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That happens all the time. Ten years ago at a no-tel off Chamblee-Tucker, a thug pussy got in my face. Bottom line is the assfuck took a flying lesson off of the third floor railing and the cop who showed up shook my hand (after he removed the cuffs). The best part: Thug monkey's body smashed the windshield on a fellow pimp's car. Two for one.

    I love bargain deals, don't you?
    Night, link to the news story or this didn't happen. LOL. I know where this might've happened too because I could believe it. Was this around the time we were all seeing that German girl Tanya who somebody was plugging on here?

  5. #7489
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    My reading comprehension skills are excellent. You now claim you suggested to someone else that someone else should post in threads or forums you deem to be better suited, more appropriate to this forum. Therefore my question, who are you? I'm not worried about you. My comment re who you are was more to who do you think you are suggesting where/how others post. Who you are is someone who has multi usernames or a banned member who 2 weeks ago created a new username. PM Petey1015 and ask him how he over rides the ban and continues to post as a banned member. Maybe could've saved you the trouble
    Is that your best response A-Aron?

  6. #7488
    Quote Originally Posted by EatADick  [View Original Post]
    Again, you have a problem with reading comprehension, it was a suggestion, I'm not telling anyone how to do their job. Don't worry about who I am.
    My reading comprehension skills are excellent. You now claim you suggested to someone else that someone else should post in threads you deem to be better suited, more appropriate to this forum. I'm not worried about you. My comment re who you are was more to who do you think you are suggesting where/how others post. PM Petey1015 and ask him how he over rides the ban and continues to post as a banned member. Maybe could've saved you time and trouble

  7. #7487
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    What are the good 'ol days in rants and raves section that you miss from 2 weeks ago and why do you think you can tell others what and where to post? You own this? Message A2 and tell him how to do his job. He's receptive to comments like that. Who are you again? Scroll thru or put me on ignore. Don't be triggered, eat a dick.
    Again, you have a problem with reading comprehension, it was a suggestion, I'm not telling anyone how to do their job. Don't worry about who I am.

  8. #7486
    Quote Originally Posted by EatADick  [View Original Post]
    My point is this topic should have it's own thread and so should the political posts. Maybe try reading my post again.
    What are the good 'ol days in rants and raves section that you miss from 2 weeks ago and why do you think you can tell others what and where to post? You own this? Message A2 and tell him how to do his job. He's receptive to comments like that. Who are you again? Scroll thru or put me on ignore. Don't be triggered, eat a dick.

  9. #7485
    Quote Originally Posted by AaronHamlet  [View Original Post]
    'Like it used to be?' What, two weeks ago when you made your first post? Why are you frightened by the fact that the clotshot and clotboost are at best ineffective? Your pre-existing health conditions put you at high risk for death from china virus? That's not my fault.
    The vaccine is ineffective, just like all other vaccines against single strand RNA viruses, they don't work well or at all. My point is this topic should have it's own thread and so should the political posts. Maybe try reading my post again.

  10. #7484
    Quote Originally Posted by Deebob31  [View Original Post]
    Grow up and become an adult.
    You don't think anyone cares that 2 1/2 years into this, a developed nation with nearly 90% fully clotshotted, one of the highest clot boost rate and 100% mask compliant sees a massive spikes in China virus cases and a 1076% increase in China virus deaths? I think millions care. You care. You care alot. You're in another state and for your 16th post you go to a city forum you don't live in, troll the rants and raves sections where you log in to make a derogatory comment. Do you know why you went to all that trouble? It's because you're motivated by fear. You have three clotshots and a clotboost. You're possibly obese, diabetic or suffer from some other comorbitity that puts you at high risk of death from China virus. You then read facts and hard data that show the clotshot doesn't protect you after all. Then you act out against the person who showed you the facts and hard data. Psych 101. No other reason to be triggered by facts and data.

    To your title of, NO ONE CARES and to your comment of, 'Grow up and become an adult,' let me guess, you're 18-30, live in your parent's basement and your father has said those same words to you dozens of times. You're confessing via projecting. You need to be thankful you have a father trying to motivate you out of his basement instead of just throwing your belongings into the street.

  11. #7483
    Quote Originally Posted by EatADick  [View Original Post]
    Or better yet create a thread on the user blog called clot shot, same with the political posts. This is a pussy board, the rants and raves should be about those experiences like it used to be.
    'Like it used to be?' What, two weeks ago when you made your first post? Why are you frightened by the fact that the clotshot and clotboost are at best ineffective? Your pre-existing health conditions put you at high risk for death from china virus? That's not my fault.

  12. #7482
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by RogerOver  [View Original Post]
    Sure. This is your imaginary version of what happened. Most likely, the "thug" bent you over and fucked your obese ass, then wiped his dick clean with your,or your significant other's hair. I imagine he kicked a dent in your mazda, but you're handicapped sticker should still be ok.

    So grandpa, please tell us another fable. One where you're represented as the fucking pussy that you really are.
    Fuck off, homeless b!tch. You've probably had your hair pulled more often than most no-tel hoes.

  13. #7481
    Quote Originally Posted by Niteluvr  [View Original Post]
    That happens all the time. Ten years ago at a no-tel off Chamblee-Tucker, a thug pussy got in my face. Bottom line is the assfuck took a flying lesson off of the third floor railing and the cop who showed up shook my hand (after he removed the cuffs). The best part: Thug monkey's body smashed the windshield on a fellow pimp's car. Two for one.

    I love bargain deals, don't you?
    Sure. This is your imaginary version of what happened. Most likely, the "thug" bent you over and fucked your obese ass, then wiped his dick clean with your,or your significant other's hair. I imagine he kicked a dent in your mazda, but you're handicapped sticker should still be ok.

    So grandpa, please tell us another fable. One where you're represented as the fucking pussy that you really are.

  14. #7480
    Banned Member


    Posts: 13634
    Quote Originally Posted by StnmtnHunter  [View Original Post]
    I was making a delivery with Doordash at a hotel at like 8 AM in gwinnett, Indian trail-lilburn I think.

    Anyway, I'm going up the steps and a thick white chick with her dude (older black dude) both speak and we said a quick "how's everything goin, fine" type small talk.

    As I get to the top of the stairs I hear a smack "***** you staring at him to fuckin hard!" I deliver the food. Come down and say yall have a good one. They say you too.

    I got in my car and got the fuck out of there! My gosh!
    That happens all the time. Ten years ago at a no-tel off Chamblee-Tucker, a thug pussy got in my face. Bottom line is the assfuck took a flying lesson off of the third floor railing and the cop who showed up shook my hand (after he removed the cuffs). The best part: Thug monkey's body smashed the windshield on a fellow pimp's car. Two for one.

    I love bargain deals, don't you?

  15. #7479

    I need to be more careful

    I was making a delivery with Doordash at a hotel at like 8 AM in gwinnett, Indian trail-lilburn I think.

    Anyway, I'm going up the steps and a thick white chick with her dude (older black dude) both speak and we said a quick "how's everything goin, fine" type small talk.

    As I get to the top of the stairs I hear a smack "***** you staring at him to fuckin hard!" I deliver the food. Come down and say yall have a good one. They say you too.

    I got in my car and got the fuck out of there! My gosh!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts

Protected by Copyscape