Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 13,201 to 13,215 of 30810
-
04-04-22 06:06 #17610Senior Member

Posts: 188In box is full
Anyone hear who it is?
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 05:12 #17609Senior Member

Posts: 193Link dead
I did get a response but the stg link he provided was dead. It was curable. Wish I know who she was as well. Tried to respond but inbox is full.
Originally Posted by BarryMcKock
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 00:15 #17608Senior Member

Posts: 78Noa
Noa is back on the radar. Pm me for her contact info.
-
04-04-22 00:09 #17607Regular Member

Posts: 1Seeing this review I was cautious to see her today. But I didn't let it deter me from the great reviews I saw of her. I came to visit her a little after dinner, didn't inform her of this review as I wanted to see for myself. I stayed with her for a hour and had no rush. We had great conversation, I received a massage from her (which was the best by far BTW) and then we got down to business. She didn't watch the clock or check her phone to much unless it was to silence a call. Which I admire cause now a days everyone is on their phone 24/7. She did inform me she was hit with a car 6 years ago and has issues with her knees from time to time. So that may be apart of the riding issue. Not sure if she informed you or not. I am a little bit on the larger side so she did use lube and did reapply it a few times " to make sure it didn't break " as she told me. Which I didn't mind because by all means I don't want any accidents either. But I definitely recommend her! If this review makes you hesitant just ask to see her other reviews.
Originally Posted by PlanetSide
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 22:51 #17606Senior Member

Posts: 1659Dez Marie
Has anyone seen Dez Marie Lately? I seen her a few times and she was a pleasure across the board. Phone number no longer works and couldn't find her otherwise.
https://raleigh.skipthegames.com/fem...a/124138571488
-
04-03-22 22:00 #17605Senior Member

Posts: 136Thanks for the heads up. Just recently saw her ad on PD and was tempted to reach out. I guess I'll pass now.
Originally Posted by ChaseTheWaist
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 21:58 #17604Senior Member

Posts: 136"Now that's a name I haven't heard in a long time. Long time. " She was dynamite, indeed.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
My understanding is that she retired at least 10 years ago. Not absolutely certain of this, but I seem to recall her mentioning it in some ads, and I know I haven't seen her advertise in this area in about that amount of time. If I had seen her post an ad, I'd have been quite eager to meet up again.
-
04-03-22 21:54 #17603Senior Member

Posts: 137Has anyone heard? I sent a pm, others have also. No one has been told who it is.
Originally Posted by JoeLooking
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 19:55 #17602Senior Member

Posts: 1301Chances are that your inbox is now never going to not be full. I know there's rules and I'm not encouraging you to break or skirt them but I doubt you'll get dinged for saying the name of the STD or listing providers you've seen.
Originally Posted by MilesDeeper
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 19:50 #17601Senior Member

Posts: 1301Have you checked the massage forum and tried some of the Asian places. It can be hit or miss but some give a good massage. I haven't seen her in a while but Trina last I checked gave a solid massage, has a table and if she likes you very few limits. I know there's two Trinas and the one I'm talking about has blonde hair, is older and chubby. She generally works out of Durham.
Originally Posted by sting08
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 18:57 #17600Senior Member

Posts: 331Nikki Luv
She is great, and absolutely gorgeous. I miss the days when I could see her for 80/120/200. I was a regular back then. She's been using the same number the whole time.
Originally Posted by Raleighassman
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 14:29 #17599Senior Member

Posts: 102Celine Dream
I just visited this gorgeous female Celine. She visits often and I decided to catch her this time with limited reviews. I texted to meet and she verifies with photo and hotel parking lot. Texted room number and opened up a very pretty young female who looked better in person, taller, and just outright thicker. She's like that high-school crush who you couldn't get your hands on. Ass was thick, breaststroke where voluptuous. Face was sexy as he'll. We brief chat, she starts undressing as I do. She strictly no GFE. Everything safe. And for that reason she strictly business and wants you to get your nut and leave. I did a hhr and made sure I stayed most of it before hearing her say we got to hurry up at the 20 minute mark. She starts with a good BJ sideways so you can feel on her. We switched to Mish and I can tell she is just going through the motions, fake moaning, this goes throughout the session. Flipped for doggy and that ass is incredible and that pussy is so pretty and pink. Bad part is she grabbed lubed literally every minute and a half which is excessive to me. I asked her to get on top and she said she doesn't get on top. I asked her to ride me at the edge of the bed reverse sitting on me and that's where I finished. She's worth seeing for looks and I recommend qv only. Definitely not an hour to waste money. She's nice enough to let you enjoy her until she realizes you want to take full advantage of your time.
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...leigh/78693361#.
-
04-03-22 13:50 #17598Senior Member

Posts: 72Leah
How was the verification process?
Originally Posted by RogerDoger120
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 12:32 #17597Senior Member

Posts: 180Honey Holiday?
She was a regular around Raleigh, a few years back. Has anyone heard anything about her? She was an excellent fetish provider.
-
04-02-22 22:39 #17596Senior Member

Posts: 115Does she offer FS and / or GFE?
Originally Posted by RogerDoger120
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote






