Rubrankings.com
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
High Class Companions
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 698 of 1716 FirstFirst ... 198 598 648 688 689 690 691 692 693 694 695 696 697 698 699 700 701 702 703 704 705 706 707 708 748 798 1198 1698 ... LastLast
Results 10,456 to 10,470 of 25732
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #15277

    Ariel

    Yea. She is very needy and will try to suck you in to help her. By shit for her. Food, cigs, room, dog food (a new one) etc. Etc etc. Just fuck her hard. Cum on her tits face. Wherever you want. Then leave. Then ignore her texts and requests etc etc etc. Until you want to fuck her and do it again.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Aerial last week. Had a great visit with her and her pittbull pup. Both are sweet girls. Was hoping to repeat again but I've had to block her number. On way to the visit with her she asked me to get her a pack of smokes. So I said sure. Then it was get me a drink and gummie bears. So get to her room and spent over an hour with her. Really enjoyed the visit. Then as I was getting ready to leave she asked if I would go get dog food. Me being an animal lover I agreed. So off to the store I go. While on the way she asks if I could loan her another 100 on top of donation so she can get money together for an apartment. I should have said no and ran away. So get back to her room and spent probably another hour talking with her and cuddling. This was all last Saturday. Sunday she messaged me saying how much she missed me and was wanting a long term relationship with me all while asking me to help pay her room and buy her a ring she wanted for her birthday. Wanted me to come take her to get the ring. I made an excuse I couldn't that day. So all week everyday it's been asking for money for her room or apartment. I was damn I feel like I'm married again. So finally got tired of the begging for money everyday all day long. It's a shame. Beautiful lady, nice tits, can take a good pounding but I don't want or need all the drama. Good luck if you go see her. I guess I could have said no to everything but was hoping to see her regularly so I tried to keep her happy. Didn't know I was getting into all that.

  2. #15276
    Senior Member


    Posts: 369

    Feedback

    You might try having a frank conversation with her about what you would like the relationship to be. Perhaps, you have and blocking is your only resource. But with girls I enjoy seeing, I often make at least one attempt to reset her expectations and come up with something we both enjoy.

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Aerial last week. Had a great visit with her and her pittbull pup. Both are sweet girls. Was hoping to repeat again but I've had to block her number. On way to the visit with her she asked me to get her a pack of smokes. So I said sure. Then it was get me a drink and gummie bears. So get to her room and spent over an hour with her. Really enjoyed the visit. Then as I was getting ready to leave she asked if I would go get dog food. Me being an animal lover I agreed. So off to the store I go. While on the way she asks if I could loan her another 100 on top of donation so she can get money together for an apartment. I should have said no and ran away. So get back to her room and spent probably another hour talking with her and cuddling. This was all last Saturday. Sunday she messaged me saying how much she missed me and was wanting a long term relationship with me all while asking me to help pay her room and buy her a ring she wanted for her birthday. Wanted me to come take her to get the ring. I made an excuse I couldn't that day. So all week everyday it's been asking for money for her room or apartment. I was damn I feel like I'm married again. So finally got tired of the begging for money everyday all day long. It's a shame. Beautiful lady, nice tits, can take a good pounding but I don't want or need all the drama. Good luck if you go see her. I guess I could have said no to everything but was hoping to see her regularly so I tried to keep her happy. Didn't know I was getting into all that.

  3. #15275

    Cheaper to be married

    Quote Originally Posted by Rednek66  [View Original Post]
    I went to see Aerial last week. Had a great visit with her and her pittbull pup. Both are sweet girls. Was hoping to repeat again but I've had to block her number. On way to the visit with her she asked me to get her a pack of smokes. So I said sure. Then it was get me a drink and gummie bears. So get to her room and spent over an hour with her. Really enjoyed the visit. Then as I was getting ready to leave she asked if I would go get dog food. Me being an animal lover I agreed. So off to the store I go. While on the way she asks if I could loan her another 100 on top of donation so she can get money together for an apartment. I should have said no and ran away. So get back to her room and spent probably another hour talking with her and cuddling. This was all last Saturday. Sunday she messaged me saying how much she missed me and was wanting a long term relationship with me all while asking me to help pay her room and buy her a ring she wanted for her birthday. Wanted me to come take her to get the ring. I made an excuse I couldn't that day. So all week everyday it's been asking for money for her room or apartment. I was damn I feel like I'm married again. So finally got tired of the begging for money everyday all day long. It's a shame. Beautiful lady, nice tits, can take a good pounding but I don't want or need all the drama. Good luck if you go see her. I guess I could have said no to everything but was hoping to see her regularly so I tried to keep her happy. Didn't know I was getting into all that.
    WOW, you save money being married. Ghosted me last week on arrival, guess I was lucky. Was looking forward to seeing the melons!

  4. #15274
    Quote Originally Posted by Unloaded  [View Original Post]
    Just don't do it! Nothing good there. Big old gal, dirty apt. , guy around somewhere. Just no.

  5. #15273

    Any body have an experience with Buffy?

    Her name is Buffy summers I think.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...e/202021358485

  6. #15272

  7. #15271

    Aerial

    I went to see Aerial last week. Had a great visit with her and her pittbull pup. Both are sweet girls. Was hoping to repeat again but I've had to block her number. On way to the visit with her she asked me to get her a pack of smokes. So I said sure. Then it was get me a drink and gummie bears. So get to her room and spent over an hour with her. Really enjoyed the visit. Then as I was getting ready to leave she asked if I would go get dog food. Me being an animal lover I agreed. So off to the store I go. While on the way she asks if I could loan her another 100 on top of donation so she can get money together for an apartment. I should have said no and ran away. So get back to her room and spent probably another hour talking with her and cuddling. This was all last Saturday. Sunday she messaged me saying how much she missed me and was wanting a long term relationship with me all while asking me to help pay her room and buy her a ring she wanted for her birthday. Wanted me to come take her to get the ring. I made an excuse I couldn't that day. So all week everyday it's been asking for money for her room or apartment. I was damn I feel like I'm married again. So finally got tired of the begging for money everyday all day long. It's a shame. Beautiful lady, nice tits, can take a good pounding but I don't want or need all the drama. Good luck if you go see her. I guess I could have said no to everything but was hoping to see her regularly so I tried to keep her happy. Didn't know I was getting into all that.

  8. #15270

    Lauren

    Saw that Lauren hadn't posted recently. Found old ad and gave her a call. She's having difficulty with phone, internet, room, etc. What else is new? These women are all IT wizzes / mavens: LOL. She does have other skills which are well developed and well known. She certainly used all her skills with me, twice. She'd like some company today.

    https://dayton.skipthegames.com/fema...g/984374727520

  9. #15269

    Any info


  10. #15268

    Scammers on Snapchat

    There are a LOT of scammers on Snapchat, "offering" meet-ups, and will invite you to contact them on Snapchat, just like that confirmed scammer in that post.

    A girl inviting you to contact her on Snapchat does NOT mean she is unlikely or even less likely a scammer.

    Quote Originally Posted by HillbillyBob  [View Original Post]
    Not sure that is enough to call scam. Most scammers don't request mandatory verification an invite you to contact on snap also says call or text scammers don't usually ask to call. I have been wrong before reach out to her get a better feel.

  11. #15267

    Notes for Mongering

    Hey guys, is there an area hotel that has day rates? I, we all need a place to go that does not cost z $70 for an hour or two. Why are all of the crap notels owned by Middle Easterners?

  12. #15266

    Heaven

    Quote Originally Posted by Supernova00  [View Original Post]
    Her ad says I'm not done until you are!

    But I heard others saying that she declared time's up and left monger with no pop.
    I can say my experience was she wasted 20 minutes of the hhr date playing with her phone, started a BBBJ then stopped almost immediately and said time was up. Total scam.

  13. #15265

    Fake

    Quote Originally Posted by BrutisB  [View Original Post]
    1- The ad is been taken down all ready and and 2- before you aske for help how abut going out and actually contribute something before you start asking. I would suggest you do some reading. Go back and read all the reviews over the last 4 to 6 months. Look at the rip off and hall of shame reports and photos. There is so much information there if you just look for it.

  14. #15264

    Daty

    Quote Originally Posted by BuxKA  [View Original Post]
    I have been posting for her and I don't think she knew the ad had MPOPS checked. I removed it on today's ad. But DATY is available and I've done it on every visit so maybe it was just a YMMV thing.
    Wierd, I munched the hell out of it. Maybe it's close to her time or she was just afraid it stank.

  15. #15263

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
Live Escorts
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape