Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Sr Members with 50+ Reports
+
Add Report
Results 16,156 to 16,170 of 44229
-
04-04-22 15:45 #28074Banned Member

Posts: 37Great AMPs and bad ones
Good AMPs.
FC. New girl Moana. Likes to moan. And don't cry if they don't do you like they do me. I see lots of babies in this forum LOL.
Oasis in hb. Off of Euclid. Good rub a dub.
Starfish in Tustin hot young ones.
Oc Beauty bar in FV. Good he. No FS. So don't ask!
Bad AMP.
Rose spa. In cm. FS. But then their boss a big black guy makes.
Sure you pay the house fee and $180.
Honey spa. Hot girls. But same black guy follows you to the car and make sure you didn't short change.
His girls.
Total relax is tota jokey joke.
Tlc sure didn't tender and love my cock as advertised. Old gilfs w half ass handiess.
-
04-04-22 15:38 #28073Banned Member

Posts: 37[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-04-22 15:33 #28072Banned Member

Posts: 37Jerry jerry. This belongs in rant section. Lmao
Maybe they don't like the Gwai Los. Lmao.
Originally Posted by Geddy56
[View Original Post]
I been there and got a great BJ.
Jerry recommended fish and chips w Lucy. So he lying about that? Lmao.
Maybe they can tell you mongers are cheapie. And they only cater to people that pay first thanks to you.
People that steal their tips lately.
I thought the place you guys recommended sucked too.
Palms nuru had no FS or good nude rub unless rubbed by a fat Hispanic.
Then there's happy in SA. The girls are getting way older and more like gilfs. And if you get a younger one.
She wants top $$. But I get it. I'm not going to rant about the prices and complaints. If you don't got the $$.
Then stop mongering in oc and go to tj if you want cheap pussy. Lmao.
Unlocked massage in cm. Unlocked my cum in her mouth too.
-
04-04-22 15:26 #28071Regular Member

Posts: 6No extras?
When you say no extras does that mean no HE too? Also how much did it set you back?
Originally Posted by Rbk216
[View Original Post]
-
04-04-22 13:07 #28070Senior Member

Posts: 175JX. Same
[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because the content of the report was pointless, unproductive drama. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
Then report their posts, don't comment them on the forum.
A2
-
04-04-22 12:17 #28069Regular Member

Posts: 8Lucy
Just a heads up. I texted Lucy cause I was curious about whether or not she still worked at F&C and she said she still works there. Confirmation for anyone that was wondering. Stay safe out there.
-
04-04-22 09:13 #28068Senior Member

Posts: 47JX Massage-Don't bother
Went there, assigned a room, then she (Emily) returned wearing a mask. I asked if she was mamasan and she said, "I will not answer that. " Will never repeat.
-
04-04-22 02:39 #28067Senior Member

Posts: 88Wolfie
Is this her? https://www.instagram.com/alice_wonderland___710/.
Originally Posted by Rbk216
[View Original Post]
Was looking for Alice at Newport Nuru and someone on RM said she goes by Wolfie now but I haven't had a chance to go verify they're the same girl.
-
04-03-22 22:09 #28066Senior Member

Posts: 1377[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was deleted because it contributed nothing of value and in fact constituted a complete waste of bandwidth.
The purpose of this Forum is to provide for the exchange if information between men on the subject of finding women for sex. Let's stick to the subject.
-
04-03-22 21:26 #28065Senior Member

Posts: 56I see 1807 W Katella.
Originally Posted by Superflytnt
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 18:30 #28064Senior Member

Posts: 182I wish I had gone there more often. If anyone knows where Estrella (star) went let me know.
Originally Posted by Taws6
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 18:28 #28063Regular Member

Posts: 20[Deleted by Admin]
EDITOR'S NOTE: This report was redacted or deleted to remove sections of the report that were largely argumentative. Please read the Forum FAQ and the Forum's Posting Guidelines for more information. Thank You!
-
04-03-22 15:09 #28062Senior Member

Posts: 325Overselling
Huys, this place is being oversold big time. I realize YMMV but this place is average at best. No magical giant racked mms going to take you to heaven.
I've been here a lot, trust me.
Originally Posted by BigBoDonk
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 14:30 #28061Senior Member

Posts: 468710 Brookhurst. Closed?
Was in Anaheim yesterday, and was traveling on Brookhurst, no time to have a session, but saw there was a big banner saying "FOR LEASE" at about where the massage place is in there.
Anyone confirm? I didn't pull into the parking lot, just drove by at speed on the street, so it might be for a different establishment, I don't know.
If closed, it would be a pity, although I haven't seen her in awhile Betty worked there on Sundays, and she was always great!
Thanks.
-
04-03-22 06:38 #28060Senior Member

Posts: 491Location
Where is this magical place?
Originally Posted by JerryX
[View Original Post]









Reply With Quote



