Rubrankings.com
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions

Thread: Non Pro's

+ Add Report
Page 318 of 693 FirstFirst ... 218 268 308 309 310 311 312 313 314 315 316 317 318 319 320 321 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 368 418 ... LastLast
Results 4,756 to 4,770 of 10386
Come enjoy your Perfect Massage
This blog is moderated by PolygamyMonger
  1. #5631
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    Alright, one last newbie question, thanks for your patience.

    I live out in Tacoma, but I'm looking to have fun in Seattle. Is it common to hang out at their place or do I need to grab a hotel or Airbnb? Hotels are so sterile, if I'm hanging with a non-pro I'd have more fun somewhere more comfortable. Any advice?
    Most can't host, and expect you to arrange a place.

  2. #5630

    Meeting places

    Alright, one last newbie question, thanks for your patience.

    I live out in Tacoma, but I'm looking to have fun in Seattle. Is it common to hang out at their place or do I need to grab a hotel or Airbnb? Hotels are so sterile, if I'm hanging with a non-pro I'd have more fun somewhere more comfortable. Any advice?

  3. #5629
    Quote Originally Posted by MarkoRamius  [View Original Post]
    In general if they are charging by the hour they aren't "Non Pro's". My expectation is that a "date" lasts at least three or so hours, and often the whole evening.
    Thank you, that was my impression, but didn't want to make any assumptions. I'd gladly drop the asking for a few hours with that Indian gal.

  4. #5628

    Multi hours

    Quote Originally Posted by Travelerr  [View Original Post]
    ...
    I haven't tried SA before. I'm not some tech exec so more SB type arrangements aren't really in my wheelhouse, but I am intrigued. Were your dates with these women multi hour hangouts? Is that a normal expectation?
    In general if they are charging by the hour they aren't "Non Pro's". My expectation is that a "date" lasts at least three or so hours, and often the whole evening.

  5. #5627

    Multi hour events?

    Quote Originally Posted by MisterPnw  [View Original Post]
    Hey guys. Thanks so much for all of you that post tips and updates. Decided to start contributing too with some of my recent favs:

    Revka:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/f...3-63b740f2eb38

    She is super chill to hang with. Funny, smart and the perfect girl to go out on a date with and for things to seem natural and fun. In bed she was really good too. Nice head game, tight little body, enthusiastic. BBBJ with CIM and swallow, CFS but will do BBFS if you have recent results you can show her. The text saying I was clean wasn't enough for her and I couldn't pull up my actual results in time. Still had a great time. Multiple rounds. Think she's very kink friendly too but we didn't get the chance to explore more. Seeing her again soon. Damage was 400.

    AHintOfSpice:

    https://members.seeking.com/member/3...5-ca898f6398a4

    One of my favs. Stunning Indian girl with surprisingly little inhibition. One of the best looking women I've been with. Charming personality and isn't afraid of getting down to business. Great head game (BBBJ) and took a face fucking too. Prepped to make sure my test results were available for her and she let me go bare and nut in her. Also does Greek but did not take her up on it. Have seen her multiple times and plan to continue. Damage was 400.
    Hey, thanks for the info, these are beautiful women.

    I haven't tried SA before. I'm not some tech exec so more SB type arrangements aren't really in my wheelhouse, but I am intrigued. Were your dates with these women multi hour hangouts? Is that a normal expectation?

  6. #5626
    Quote Originally Posted by Original703  [View Original Post]
    I appreciated the information provided by Mr. PNW. Deets on several SBs, including attitudes, activities, costs and profile links. Was it borderline shilling? Maybe but no more than other posts throughout the forums. When I hobby, I want to do so relatively safely: recent test results can help to prevent or slow the spread of sexually-transmitted infections. If my partner shows me their test results, I'm happy to show mine.
    LOL, those pieces of paper mean nothing and you're delusional if you think it makes you safer, but ok.

    Dude bombs the forum with "deets" all on the same day and you take this information at face value? Huh.

  7. #5625
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Why does this sound more like you're advertising for these girls? And trying to normalize requiring test results, LOL k.
    I appreciated the information provided by Mr. PNW. Deets on several SBs, including attitudes, activities, costs and profile links. Was it borderline shilling? Maybe but no more than other posts throughout the forums. When I hobby, I want to do so relatively safely: recent test results can help to prevent or slow the spread of sexually-transmitted infections. If my partner shows me their test results, I'm happy to show mine.

  8. #5624

    SexyCollegeBaby

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...e-0ddb32072f22

    She contacted me and wanted a price. I'm seeing my atf tomorrow morning, so I truly don't need to. I offer $250, she says "expected is $500, and I charge more than that. " But she would lower it to $500 because of our deep abiding love.

  9. #5623

    I am ashamed.

    Quote Originally Posted by DrtyHarry  [View Original Post]
    She is probably Russian. She is trying to be politically correct and hide who she is. For 900+ she can continue to dream on.
    During my trip. One of the agency girls I called ended up being Russian. She spent a good 20-30 minutes at the start of the hour talking about how corrupt Biden and family was. But I was able to power through it. I am truly and personally ashamed to report. I cum dumped a Trump Supporting Russian.

  10. #5622

    You have no idea.

    Quote Originally Posted by SfoDavid67  [View Original Post]
    $500 would be several hours and rounds with Euro hotties in a German FKK.
    You have no idea how much I took this comment to heart as I know them well and just got back. LOL. Although this last trip I had better success with a few agencies. FKK's still a little slow during the week. I am also a super human now as I caught COVID. Going to Germany was not the best of ideas due to their current breakout status but. Well. If you go. Make sure you go with enough time to get a negative test before returning to the states after a positive one.

    Worth it?! I dunno. Every time I come back so flipping horny that I am immediately let down and depressed by what is here.

  11. #5621

    Struck Out!

    On my last four business trips to eastern WA I've always been able to hookup some fun via Seeking. My first hookup via Seeking was with an amazing girl in Spokane. I've also had some good times in Walla Walla and Yakima. But this trip to Wenatchee / Leavenworth. Never encountered so much non-response, time wasters and toe dippers! Headed over here with four pots and everyone bailed, got cold feet, whatever even after agreed on PPM. Oh well, at least I go home with a full wallet.

  12. #5620

    Cassie

    Anyone know about this tiny girl? Said she is just visiting from Portland. https://members.seeking.com/member/6...c-f1dae6a60a34.

    Got her down to 500 for a date and time at my place. Asked for 600.

  13. #5619

    Reviews?

    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Why does this sound more like you're advertising for these girls? And trying to normalize requiring test results, LOL k.
    Isn't the point to review?

    And some of us like to play it safe. I don't usually see girls that will go bare without any questions.

  14. #5618

    Spoiled brat


  15. #5617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2928
    Quote Originally Posted by BlackMarketBb  [View Original Post]
    Why does this sound more like you're advertising for these girls? And trying to normalize requiring test results, LOL k.
    One thing I will say, dude has good taste!

    They are all hotties!

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Protected by Copyscape