Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 37352
-
04-03-22 13:17 #24632Senior Member

Posts: 1189Curiosity
Was traveling up state and noticed this post.
Her pics look hot but can't find intel on her where she posted.
There was one post, but seemed like they wrote it themselves.
https://yolo.com.listcrawler.eu/post...ginia/78618592
Does anyone have any intel on this one? Or recognize this one.
Thanks.
-
04-03-22 13:06 #24631Senior Member

Posts: 135Diamond Inn Shooting
Saw that a woman was shot at the Diamond Inn mid-day Saturday. Can't see that she was identified. From what the news said, the area is a hot bed of issues recently with a number of police calls. Just a reminder to stay alert!
-
04-03-22 11:02 #24630Senior Member

Posts: 38Taryn
I saw on the news this morning that a female was shot at the Diamond Inn. The video showed cops out in front of the room I visited her at. I read she switched hotels. I just wanted to check if anyone had any info?
-
04-03-22 10:52 #24629Senior Member

Posts: 1449That's good suggestion or maybe Lynn. Little older and I think would handle that very well. Definitely nobody that has a monkey or low fruit. Stick with real professionals. Be safe and good luck.
Originally Posted by JayCramer80
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 09:26 #24628Senior Member

Posts: 637Maybe an AMP with an awesome Table Shower and HE. He'll never stop thanking you!
Originally Posted by KillUagonn
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 09:05 #24627Senior Member

Posts: 1449Report
Just saw report of woman shot at the diamond. Not sure who stays there anymore but it's probably Hot there may want to avoid. Be safe.
-
04-03-22 06:57 #24626Senior Member

Posts: 491https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/606110900648
I swear I recognize the phone number (520 area code, ends in 0688) but I can't find any reviews on her. She certainly has a nice kitty. I'm going to try and see her this week but thought I would double check if anyone recognizes her. If you search STG for "disappointed" she has several pictures of that kitty on older posts.
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-03-22 06:53 #24625Senior Member

Posts: 491I tried to contact her a month or so ago and I was met with a bunch of restrictions just over text messages. I bailed without seeing her because it seemed away too business like especially for the prices she was charging. I swear someone else posted about an actual visit with her not long after me. I can't find the post though. The link you have here is now broken and I can't find a single post from her when there used to be at least one a day. Wondering if she quit.
Originally Posted by Cougar56
[View Original Post]
Stay safe.
RR.
-
04-02-22 19:48 #24624Regular Member

Posts: 2Suggestions?
I'm tryna get my best friend some pussy for his birthday. He's very very very shy so he doesn't chase girls, that's why he still a virgin so he's subconscious about himself you guys know anyone nice clean fun that will show my boi a good time he's turning 20 on the 11th.
-
04-02-22 19:35 #24623Regular Member

Posts: 2Anyone?
https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...hmond/78620079#.
Pretty new just Tryna to get a second opinion on this anyone?
-
04-02-22 17:31 #24622Senior Member

Posts: 581Anyone?
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/606013880993
Trying to find a good MILF anyone have info on this one?
-
04-02-22 17:27 #24621Senior Member

Posts: 581Fee
Talked to her about a month ago she was working out of a house on the southside. Sounded like the same place used by many others so I took a pass. But she is out there so keep trying.
Originally Posted by BlueMan32
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 17:25 #24620Senior Member

Posts: 581Hey ChessGod!
Damn that's nice! Haven't seen anything like that in RVA! Good to see your name again. Stay safe.
Originally Posted by ChessGod
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 16:58 #24619Senior Member

Posts: 1333Amber
There's another post on her a couple days ago.
Originally Posted by Tidad
[View Original Post]
https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/790600739496
-
04-02-22 16:50 #24618Senior Member

Posts: 1449Damn dude! I looked at her yesterday but I didn't pull trigger and now regretting it. Ad says 5'9 110 lbs? Must be all in her ass and tits. She looks absolutely amazing. Hopefully she returns thanks for info. Be safe.
Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote




