Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 849 of 2490 FirstFirst ... 349 749 799 839 840 841 842 843 844 845 846 847 848 849 850 851 852 853 854 855 856 857 858 859 899 949 1349 1849 ... LastLast
Results 12,721 to 12,735 of 37350
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #24630

    Taryn

    I saw on the news this morning that a female was shot at the Diamond Inn. The video showed cops out in front of the room I visited her at. I read she switched hotels. I just wanted to check if anyone had any info?

  2. #24629
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by JayCramer80  [View Original Post]
    Maybe an AMP with an awesome Table Shower and HE. He'll never stop thanking you!
    That's good suggestion or maybe Lynn. Little older and I think would handle that very well. Definitely nobody that has a monkey or low fruit. Stick with real professionals. Be safe and good luck.

  3. #24628
    Quote Originally Posted by KillUagonn  [View Original Post]
    I'm tryna get my best friend some pussy for his birthday. He's very very very shy so he doesn't chase girls, that's why he still a virgin so he's subconscious about himself you guys know anyone nice clean fun that will show my boi a good time he's turning 20 on the 11th.
    Maybe an AMP with an awesome Table Shower and HE. He'll never stop thanking you!

  4. #24627
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449

    Report

    Just saw report of woman shot at the diamond. Not sure who stays there anymore but it's probably Hot there may want to avoid. Be safe.

  5. #24626
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...i/606110900648

    I swear I recognize the phone number (520 area code, ends in 0688) but I can't find any reviews on her. She certainly has a nice kitty. I'm going to try and see her this week but thought I would double check if anyone recognizes her. If you search STG for "disappointed" she has several pictures of that kitty on older posts.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  6. #24625
    Quote Originally Posted by Cougar56  [View Original Post]
    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/606013880993

    Trying to find a good MILF anyone have info on this one?
    I tried to contact her a month or so ago and I was met with a bunch of restrictions just over text messages. I bailed without seeing her because it seemed away too business like especially for the prices she was charging. I swear someone else posted about an actual visit with her not long after me. I can't find the post though. The link you have here is now broken and I can't find a single post from her when there used to be at least one a day. Wondering if she quit.

    Stay safe.

    RR.

  7. #24624

    Suggestions?

    I'm tryna get my best friend some pussy for his birthday. He's very very very shy so he doesn't chase girls, that's why he still a virgin so he's subconscious about himself you guys know anyone nice clean fun that will show my boi a good time he's turning 20 on the 11th.

  8. #24623

    Anyone?

    https://aaok.com.listcrawler.eu/post...hmond/78620079#.

    Pretty new just Tryna to get a second opinion on this anyone?

  9. #24622

    Anyone?

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...n/606013880993

    Trying to find a good MILF anyone have info on this one?

  10. #24621

    Fee

    Quote Originally Posted by BlueMan32  [View Original Post]
    Anyone have a good contact for her. Every time I try no luck.
    Talked to her about a month ago she was working out of a house on the southside. Sounded like the same place used by many others so I took a pass. But she is out there so keep trying.

  11. #24620

    Hey ChessGod!

    Quote Originally Posted by ChessGod  [View Original Post]
    Hey Richmond board. Check out my post in the Charlotte, NC escort section if you want to see this little qt at work on chessgods dick. Charlotte is pure monger fun.
    Damn that's nice! Haven't seen anything like that in RVA! Good to see your name again. Stay safe.

  12. #24619

    Amber

    Quote Originally Posted by Tidad  [View Original Post]
    Link? Or any sort of information about finding / contacting her?
    There's another post on her a couple days ago.

    https://richmond.skipthegames.com/fe...a/790600739496

  13. #24618
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1449
    Quote Originally Posted by ThatVaGuy  [View Original Post]
    I took a euros trip this week first a change due to all the talk on here. Mannnnnn, she was fun. She aims to please. She is a little thicker than she looks in person, but she stills looks great. Her head game was amazing, kept eye contact most times. Her English is limited but sexy. She can hold a conversation. I had her everyday possible. 69, cowgirl, miss, reverse, beside, doggie. All was A++. And she went as long as I went. 2 blows and I was done. Looks 10, head 10, box 10+. Awesome time. Made me look different at all the other providers. She has messed me up for a while.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1829871.htm
    Damn dude! I looked at her yesterday but I didn't pull trigger and now regretting it. Ad says 5'9 110 lbs? Must be all in her ass and tits. She looks absolutely amazing. Hopefully she returns thanks for info. Be safe.

  14. #24617
    Senior Member


    Posts: 1774
    Quote Originally Posted by Blazer12  [View Original Post]
    Great dream. Little bit of coordination before linking, but once we got situated it was good. Nice body, easy going and conversational. Would repeat.

    Amber Rose.
    Link? Or any sort of information about finding / contacting her?

  15. #24616

    Angelina Fox

    I took a euros trip this week first a change due to all the talk on here. Mannnnnn, she was fun. She aims to please. She is a little thicker than she looks in person, but she stills looks great. Her head game was amazing, kept eye contact most times. Her English is limited but sexy. She can hold a conversation. I had her everyday possible. 69, cowgirl, miss, reverse, beside, doggie. All was A++. And she went as long as I went. 2 blows and I was done. Looks 10, head 10, box 10+. Awesome time. Made me look different at all the other providers. She has messed me up for a while.

    https://www.eros.com/virginia/files/1829871.htm

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts

Protected by Copyscape