Thread: Massage Parlor Reports Only Senior Members with 50 posts or more
+
Add Report
Results 9,991 to 10,005 of 28091
-
04-03-22 12:26 #18101Banned Member

Posts: 707Think of it this way what level of service do you want to get?
Do you want a girlfriend experience or do you want a quick mechanical release?
For 120 some of the girls will give you a quick CBJ / quick pump and dump. Get in get out but a lot of times they have better customers who are more appreciative of their time, so it doesn't make sense as a business case to take the cheapest customers when they're passing over a better tipper.
If you tip the amounts some of the other guys tip you can have a GFE experience with BBBJ and a really erotic girlfriend experience instead of a disappointing rush job.
You get what you pay for.
For a typically for $120 you'd be looking at a older MILF or GILF and not one of the younger hotties that you'll find it the better review FS places.
Pay a little more for quality provider and they'll stay in the area and continue to provide awesome services lowball the girls too much and the talent doesn't really want to come to this area for me the going rate is 160 and sometimes a tip or for better service.
I've come to the conclusion that most of the time depending on what you put into it what you get out of it is a much better experience.
As always your mileage will vary But for a few pieces of paper you can have a pretty girl intimately please you she's happy and you're happy so just ask yourself what you really want.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 11:34 #18100Shill account ignore all posts

Posts: 58Visiting SD and can't find this place. Any help would be appreciated
Is this the old 108 listed on RM?
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 02:06 #18099Senior Member

Posts: 38Yu
Thanks for the replies. I was referring to the one on Convoy. Didn't know there were other ones in town. Just here visiting. The whole wet / dry thing on their web site and different genders for this or that is confusing. Think I'll pass.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 01:40 #18098Senior Member

Posts: 211A to Z Cherry
Was bored and wanted to have some fun without driving too far. I shot a quick text based on an ad I saw on EB. Comments suggested trying BBBJ from Cherry. I arrived, had to wait in waiting area for about 5 minutes, followed gal to room and undressed while she did whatever she does. I was on the table face down when she got back and she immediately started flowing her long black hair across the back of my head while whispering,"Oh yeah. Oh yeah baby. ". I didn't really respond to this, as it was my first time there and wasn't sure what the heck she was doing or expected of me. She eventually started the massage that was immediately interrupted by multiple phone calls and texts. Massage was lackluster at best. On the flip, she got bare naked and asked what I wanted. I stated I was only looking for BBBJ. 1. 0 was the damage on top of the. 6 hf. It was more of an ok BBBJ combined with a turbo HJ. She got the job done, but it was lacking. It was Cherry, according to her. Thin body, good sized natural B cups, small soul patch for pubes. I prefer Latinas, but haven't found any that I find attractive at an AMP yet. No doubt that FS was on the menu, but I wasn't in the mood or had the energy for that. She said I could contact her anytime, including when she's not there. Maybe I can save on house fee?? She stated that 4 firs work there. Not bad if you're in the South Bay and want FS without the drive to some other places.
-
04-03-22 01:07 #18097Senior Member

Posts: 155Ymmv
There is no set in stone price but only suggestions that are typical of most places. Most places will not do $. 2 for FS and if you are able to swing that you're going to get what you pay for. With that said, $. 4 and $. 6 are typical starting points. If you're not sure you can ask the provider. Do not, let me repeat DO NOT, haggle down a provider on their cost of service; that is about as sure fire of a way possible to have a bad experience. There's a spot in El Cajon called Perfecta that used to be my go to. The MMS was accommodating to me, in her late 40's but wore it well and had a pretty tight body with a nice set of MM's. I always ended up getting her to massage me. My first time with her was $. 6 but then as I became a regular she started telling me $. 4 and then we got to the point where I would hand her tip after we were done and there was no problems because she knew I'd be back. Other places on this forum (108/107, 7 spa, VIP) have pretty set FS rates of min $. 6 so that means have enough for your entry fee plus that extra. I wouldn't dare walk into a place without at least $$. 2 in my pocket ready to go because that's going to be minimum for a good experience. If a provider gives you a rate and you're not comfortable with it, just say "no thanks" or ask for a different service like a HJ and tip up an extra. 2 so that they feel appreciated; you'll still walk out the door with more money than wasting it on a FS experience that you aren't going to get excited for. Just remember these girls are making a living too and a little generosity usually gets reciprocated well.
Originally Posted by Cruzier1
[View Original Post]
-
04-03-22 00:30 #18096Senior Member

Posts: 185I'm trying to keep my facts straight for when I finally make a trip to an FS place. I've been to a few before COVID but I'm ready to start venturing out. So 1. 2 for 30 min is too little, but 1. 6 for an hour is enough?
-
04-02-22 21:47 #18095Banned Member

Posts: 3075Great review, BSB! It's always good reading your posts, my friend! Enjoy your visit.
Originally Posted by BlueSkyBlue
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 19:46 #18094Banned Member

Posts: 3075Confusing? They are almost 15 miles apart. We'll just have to identify Soothing Spa-SDSU or Soothing Spa-Miramar.
Originally Posted by Hector58
[View Original Post]
Do you know how many Angel Massage there are? LOL.
-
04-02-22 19:03 #18093Banned Member

Posts: 707You actually got a good deal if she gave you a CBJ and you went missionary, so 120 is not the norm at that place but always your mileage may vary girls, sounds like she just gave you good experience, that's all that really matters.
But I don't think you were taken for a ride at all if you read the other reviews on 108 substantially larger tips. $50 is for a half hour at that shop and if the girl can get you out in 15-20 minutes then that's not unexpected.
One of the differences between a massage parlour and a place like this. Sorry.
Originally Posted by SilverTongued8
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 18:54 #18092Banned Member

Posts: 707Which one?
If you're thinking the one on Convoy Street then it's a legit Korean sauna.
If you're thinking lemon Grove or possibly Spring Valley those are full-service shops and have been reported on before.
Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 17:03 #18091Senior Member

Posts: 46Yu
Also forgot to mention it used to be a heavy cruising spot but they've cut down on that recently and now there's another Korean spot that is in that same area that is more popular for that.
Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick
[View Original Post]
Overall just your basic massages / body scrubs from what I've read.
-
04-02-22 16:48 #18090Senior Member

Posts: 46Yu
I've been researching for the last week this spot, "wet" massages typically are a good place but keep in mind this type of massage is only performed by same sex. Even if you were interested, apparently guys are very straight and nothing goes on. And I haven't seen a single guy get lucky on the standard massage with female.
Originally Posted by OrangeMaverick
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 16:39 #18089Senior Member

Posts: 58Are her pics accurate?
Originally Posted by TheDudeInSd
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 15:19 #18088Banned Member

Posts: 707108 ruby
Awesome start to the weekend, back in San Diego and there's four awesome beauties in the lineup at 108 .
Walked in around 9:30 Saturday morning and was greeted by Eva, Eva's calm and gracious attitude really sets her apart, she truly is an awesome person to be with. Anyway I was introduced the new girl ruby. Long dark hair and big dark eyes, she really struck me as a classic Asian doll wearing a thigh white skirt that nicely showed off her well rounded books, large C but more likely small D cup. Soft and feeling very natural, she was very attentive as I went over to the other side and 107 and lay down she started with a dry massage and try to slowly relax my tight muscles in my lower back. She was kind of quiet for the first part of the massage really focusing on taking care of me when I asked to turn over.
Quick wipe down with a hot towels and soon I was unwrapping her and checking out her lovely nakedness in it's full glory.
Well proportioned body was lovely shapely curves, silver dollar sized areolas and large erect nipples. As I laid her down and started slowly kissing her lovely boobs. Very receptive to the slow kissing I started softly working under her beautiful pussy, Dark lips on the outside beautiful pink inside I slowly kissed and let your large lips before running my tongue over her clit. She was really enjoying it soon was pushing back grinding in my face telling me she was coming.
After another few minutes she felt obligated to return the favour and we rolled over into a 69 where she proceeded to give me an awesome BBBJ with a lot of slurping and awesome BBBJ, I think I made her, second time and she rolled off me clean me up but started to give me some additional cocksucking with a lot of direct eye contact.
Soon she put the cover on I proceeded ride her hard missionary. The long slow Schererville do I press home posted something on my dick really had me turned on we were pounding wildly she pulled on my arms and told me she was going to come again. This was really intense because right now we were synchronized so well and seem like we could feel each other shivering pleasure, as I went over the edge we both felt a quivering jolt as we both gasped as I came.
Really sweet girl and really warmed up as the session went on but as we laid down for a few minutes arm in arm just feeling each other's heartbeats slow down It was really amazed at what a pretty little.
English is not strong but you're not there for conversation she's definitely an adorable relation doll well with the visit.
$160 tip and definitely recommend.
-
04-02-22 15:02 #18087Obvious shill for 108, ignore all posts

Posts: 472Please know how to tip.
Sweet Jesus, man, please learn and know how to fucking tip!
In your own words, basically you were too miserly with your donation. You got what you paid for, Bro.
For 1.2, I'm surprised she even let you do the missionary boom boom with her.
You paid for a quick fuck, you got a quick fuck.
CBJ hahaha. Her BBBJ last night was fucking awesome.
I am an hour player, so if you pay. 5 for just a half hour, expect to be in and out in 15 to 20 minutes. Half hour equals fucking quickie, keep that in fucking mind. It really depends on how long you can last, hahaha. If you are a fucking stallion, you'll get the full 30. Wink wink.
I also saw Korean girl, Hyuna, last night. Such a doll face. She instantly gave me the GFE. Was immediately greeted by a sweet personality. She asked me if I wanted to try her, I replied that I was here specifically for her.
When we got into the room, already enjoying a good rapport, I said to her, "Stop, stop." I busted out my wallet and started digging through it for cash. I tell her in a good natured tone, "You know what they say, no money, no honey." Hyuna got a really good laugh from me saying that to her. I got 1.6, again let me repeat, one point fucking six, and threw it down on the couch. Once Hyuna realized that the business end was taken cared of, it was nothing but fun from there on out.
These ladies are guaranteed to be lots of fun, but you need to be aware and be respectful that they are there to work.
I'll be writing my Hyuna report soon.
Originally Posted by SilverTongued8
[View Original Post]












Reply With Quote





