Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 15,511 to 15,525 of 41288
-
04-03-22 00:58 #25778Senior Member

Posts: 115For clarity you should probably edit this and change it to "Harley".
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
Apparently Hartley looks rough now too from recent reports though.
-
04-03-22 00:12 #25777Senior Member

Posts: 1170About them video chats
They can actually take a screenshot of you on their phones when you video chat with them. Too risky. No go for me too!
Originally Posted by SuperXY
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 20:42 #25776Senior Member

Posts: 114Hartley
She always looks rough.
Originally Posted by EatherPeach69
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 20:17 #25775Senior Member

Posts: 554Hartley
Has anyone seen Hartley lately?? Some of these pictures looks rough.
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/862128109905
-
04-02-22 19:51 #25774Senior Member

Posts: 1170About on TheothER site
Here is what someone else wrote:
Originally Posted by Solman816
[View Original Post]
General Details.
Met this last time she was visited. Nice girl. Photos are filtered and not accurate. This is becoming very common. She will keep her robe on until the money is exchanged. Thats because without the robe most would not be intrested.
Just type in her number in the search and boom.
-
04-02-22 18:28 #25773Senior Member

Posts: 286Video chat
Are you comfortable doing video chat with providers? Speaking for myself I am not. I'm a little on the caution side of providers having a face shot of me. I'm noticing that more of them are asking for security checks through video chats now.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 18:07 #25772Senior Member

Posts: 578Steep donation
Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately don't have that kind donation at the moment.
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 17:02 #25771Senior Member

Posts: 534Jaeless
Has anyone had a good time with her lately?
-
04-02-22 16:09 #25770Senior Member

Posts: 286Jenna
https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/832113942105
I wrote her saying that I loved her body if it's actually her body (thinking if catfish that we all know too well). She returned with a voice call pissed off that I asked if that's her body, that I insulted her with that question, but confirmed that it is her body. She proceeded to asked me if I'm a white guy. I told her that I'm Hawaiian. She spoken down to me saying that it's 500 hr, and asked if I can even afford that. By this time I lost interest in her because of her attitude, but answers her questions that I can afford her asking price, and was trying to politely hang up the phone. She asked of my profession, I told her then she responded with oh I don't see you guys because I don't want to catch any virus.
This is one bad attitude and shallow girl. I don't care what her body looks like. Definitely GPS.
-
04-02-22 09:54 #25769Senior Member

Posts: 244Yes she will not do BBBJ.
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
I saw the posting and figured I check it out and provide details to the group here.
-
04-02-22 09:52 #25768Senior Member

Posts: 244Sorry meant to type no kissing on the lips.
Originally Posted by RedTalon
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 08:29 #25767Senior Member

Posts: 411Hmmm
It's the "no kissing above face" that has me scratching my head. No kissing the hair?
Originally Posted by Eastern92
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 08:20 #25766Senior Member

Posts: 243Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?
Originally Posted by SuperTrooper
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 08:05 #25765Senior Member

Posts: 244Kimberly- Visiting
Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.
No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.
https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775
-
04-01-22 18:12 #25764Senior Member

Posts: 76Ebony throat goat
Anyone tried her out?
https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78535677









Reply With Quote






