Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25784

    Bad, pretty Latina. Beware.

    Guys,

    This one looked good and did nothing without an upcharge. Even taking her shirt and bra off. I agreed to I thought her for FS with 69 and DATY. Once we agreed the night before, I went to see her Friday. Saw ok, then moves to another motel. Said it would be 20 minutes. No communication.

    Next day I try another add with somebody different and a different number. Make the same deal. Once I get there, its the person I was supposed to do the day before. Should of left then, but she was very pretty. No play, no bra off. No attempt for CBJ. Only different positions. I told her that 69 included was the deal made. She blew it off saying "My girlfriends answers those things for me, but its not true. Guys I was done. Tried to dream inside her tight p, but I was too pissed. Then she timed it. I tried to get her to at least shake me off but she refused.

    One of the third worst experiences I have had at my five years at this. The only good thing is she was one on the first during these last troubling months that made you do a deposit.

    Then I get a text today saying "Love, Come See Me." I told her by text the above.

    Only other good thing was having a huge mirror to see me doing doggy in back of her.

    https://adultsearch.com/florida/jack...scorts/2775295 It is NOT this one.

    Her picture with the same number is now gone, She has a darker look and hair. She was on Adult search for the last week with the same 321 number.

    Either way be careful.

  2. #25783
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hartley lately?? Some of these pictures looks rough.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/862128109905
    One of those pictures (in black standing in a bathroom) is clearly a dude.

    In fact, about 3 of those pictures aren't even the same person. That tattoos don't even match.

  3. #25782

    STG has been in the drain lately

    STG has the worst set of chicks they've had in a while. What's going on?

  4. #25781

    They both look rough

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    For clarity you should probably edit this and change it to "Harley".

    Apparently Hartley looks rough now too from recent reports though.
    I think that we are enabling them to look rough. Our hiking contributions to them, and combined with their undisciplined behavior has lead them in paths that we all know too well with some of our favorite providers. My resolve is easy, don't spoiled them too much with our contributions.

  5. #25780

    STG has been in the drain lately

    STG has the worst set of chicks they've had in a while. What's going on?

  6. #25779

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    She always looks rough.
    Sorry Harley.

  7. #25778
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hartley lately?? Some of these pictures looks rough.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/862128109905
    For clarity you should probably edit this and change it to "Harley".

    Apparently Hartley looks rough now too from recent reports though.

  8. #25777

    About them video chats

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    Are you comfortable doing video chat with providers? Speaking for myself I am not. I'm a little on the caution side of providers having a face shot of me. I'm noticing that more of them are asking for security checks through video chats now.
    They can actually take a screenshot of you on their phones when you video chat with them. Too risky. No go for me too!

  9. #25776

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hartley lately?? Some of these pictures looks rough.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/862128109905
    She always looks rough.

  10. #25775

    Hartley

    Has anyone seen Hartley lately?? Some of these pictures looks rough.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/862128109905

  11. #25774

    About on TheothER site

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately don't have that kind donation at the moment.
    Here is what someone else wrote:

    General Details.

    Met this last time she was visited. Nice girl. Photos are filtered and not accurate. This is becoming very common. She will keep her robe on until the money is exchanged. Thats because without the robe most would not be intrested.

    Just type in her number in the search and boom.

  12. #25773

    Video chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775
    Are you comfortable doing video chat with providers? Speaking for myself I am not. I'm a little on the caution side of providers having a face shot of me. I'm noticing that more of them are asking for security checks through video chats now.

  13. #25772

    Steep donation

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775
    Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately don't have that kind donation at the moment.

  14. #25771

    Jaeless

    Has anyone had a good time with her lately?

  15. #25770

    Jenna

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/832113942105

    I wrote her saying that I loved her body if it's actually her body (thinking if catfish that we all know too well). She returned with a voice call pissed off that I asked if that's her body, that I insulted her with that question, but confirmed that it is her body. She proceeded to asked me if I'm a white guy. I told her that I'm Hawaiian. She spoken down to me saying that it's 500 hr, and asked if I can even afford that. By this time I lost interest in her because of her attitude, but answers her questions that I can afford her asking price, and was trying to politely hang up the phone. She asked of my profession, I told her then she responded with oh I don't see you guys because I don't want to catch any virus.

    This is one bad attitude and shallow girl. I don't care what her body looks like. Definitely GPS.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination

Protected by Copyscape