Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25781

    They both look rough

    Quote Originally Posted by BudWhite  [View Original Post]
    For clarity you should probably edit this and change it to "Harley".

    Apparently Hartley looks rough now too from recent reports though.
    I think that we are enabling them to look rough. Our hiking contributions to them, and combined with their undisciplined behavior has lead them in paths that we all know too well with some of our favorite providers. My resolve is easy, don't spoiled them too much with our contributions.

  2. #25780

    STG has been in the drain lately

    STG has the worst set of chicks they've had in a while. What's going on?

  3. #25779

    Harley

    Quote Originally Posted by Blazzer  [View Original Post]
    She always looks rough.
    Sorry Harley.

  4. #25778
    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hartley lately?? Some of these pictures looks rough.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/862128109905
    For clarity you should probably edit this and change it to "Harley".

    Apparently Hartley looks rough now too from recent reports though.

  5. #25777

    About them video chats

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperXY  [View Original Post]
    Are you comfortable doing video chat with providers? Speaking for myself I am not. I'm a little on the caution side of providers having a face shot of me. I'm noticing that more of them are asking for security checks through video chats now.
    They can actually take a screenshot of you on their phones when you video chat with them. Too risky. No go for me too!

  6. #25776

    Hartley

    Quote Originally Posted by EatherPeach69  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen Hartley lately?? Some of these pictures looks rough.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/862128109905
    She always looks rough.

  7. #25775

    Hartley

    Has anyone seen Hartley lately?? Some of these pictures looks rough.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/862128109905

  8. #25774

    About on TheothER site

    Quote Originally Posted by Solman816  [View Original Post]
    Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately don't have that kind donation at the moment.
    Here is what someone else wrote:

    General Details.

    Met this last time she was visited. Nice girl. Photos are filtered and not accurate. This is becoming very common. She will keep her robe on until the money is exchanged. Thats because without the robe most would not be intrested.

    Just type in her number in the search and boom.

  9. #25773

    Video chat

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775
    Are you comfortable doing video chat with providers? Speaking for myself I am not. I'm a little on the caution side of providers having a face shot of me. I'm noticing that more of them are asking for security checks through video chats now.

  10. #25772

    Steep donation

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775
    Sounds like you had a great time. Unfortunately don't have that kind donation at the moment.

  11. #25771

    Jaeless

    Has anyone had a good time with her lately?

  12. #25770

    Jenna

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/832113942105

    I wrote her saying that I loved her body if it's actually her body (thinking if catfish that we all know too well). She returned with a voice call pissed off that I asked if that's her body, that I insulted her with that question, but confirmed that it is her body. She proceeded to asked me if I'm a white guy. I told her that I'm Hawaiian. She spoken down to me saying that it's 500 hr, and asked if I can even afford that. By this time I lost interest in her because of her attitude, but answers her questions that I can afford her asking price, and was trying to politely hang up the phone. She asked of my profession, I told her then she responded with oh I don't see you guys because I don't want to catch any virus.

    This is one bad attitude and shallow girl. I don't care what her body looks like. Definitely GPS.

  13. #25769
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?
    Yes she will not do BBBJ.

    I saw the posting and figured I check it out and provide details to the group here.

  14. #25768
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    It's the "no kissing above face" that has me scratching my head. No kissing the hair?
    Sorry meant to type no kissing on the lips.

  15. #25767

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?
    It's the "no kissing above face" that has me scratching my head. No kissing the hair?

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
rubmaps
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms
The hottest girls are here
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
The Velvet Rooms

Protected by Copyscape