Find Your New Baby
Rubrankings.com
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
Top Tier Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
Best Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
This blog is moderated by Steak 404
  1. #9791

    Findom is real but extremely stupid

    In the likelihood this serves as an ad. I will redact where is the info is advertised. The below images were posted by a "domintrix" or whatever she wants to strive for. She's a raggy dobby trying to scam.

    Read the below images and see just how ridiculous this paraphilia is. These are worse than cucks in "open marriages". Shout out will smite. Most bitchmade west philly can't claim anymore. I digress.

    Conclusion: findom is not "magic" or unicorn, it exists.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    I'm not convinced Findom is real. I think it's fucking social media ponzi scheme, but instead of money they shift around clicks / likes. I just can't fucking believe in this day and age, when a guy can just go FUCK AN ESCORT or even an actual Dominatrix for equivalent $ they would choose to do this. I'm not a submissive, but I can at least understand if someone is they might get something out of the physical and mental experience. But Findom? I don't understand how it could even get anywhere near to triggering the endorphins that literally any other kink triggers to make it something someone would do.

    Tl;dr I think Findom is fake news circulated amongst the social media echo chamber. Hell, Qanon seems more likely, and it's a fairytale. Findom is the same but somehow dumber. A bunch of attention starved girls all circle jerking likes / clicks / subscriptions and lying to one another because if the other girls are getting $ and they aren't they can't handle the embarrassment, but they don't realize all the other hoes are lying too! Best case scenario is they are hoeing / SBing on the downlow and posting screenshots of their last fucks cashapp payment and pretending it was Findom.

    I'll believe Big foot and the Loch ness monster are real before I believe Findom exists. I'll believe Epstein killed himself way sooner than I'd believe this Findom shit is real.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 6BD53212-49DF-4BC9-8B08-692FFFEBDE91.jpg‎   2CD337EE-0BE4-4877-BBFA-55E7B85919F6.jpg‎   211DDE99-C3CF-4112-B768-5294B9FC62CF.jpg‎  

  2. #9790
    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    When I was newer to SA I tended to avoid the 18-21 because there is a higher likelihood of time wasters / scammers in that age range. As I got better at recognizing the tells I began to move in those circles. My last 3 girls I've seen were 19,23, and 19. The first 2 I've dropped reviews on, the last is a cute black girl going to college in South GA that I drill raw, full GFE a couple times a month for 50 plus lunch, so I'm not sharing her LOL.

    Just keep your wits about it, doubt everything they tell you, and never pay a deposit, and you'll eventually nab your own. It's 50/50 whether or not they've got GPS thanks to Tiktok (in which case either move on) or they heard of the site from a friend and are still in the reasonable range. Avoid anyone who says either in the ad or in their texts to you "I know my worth". That's a line straight from the hoe Tiktok handbook, and a pretty good indicator they have skewed idea of their value.
    Excellent points, I definitely have my bullshit detector on 10.

    Regardless, I'm pretty explicit in my bio about being not interested in purchasing anything related to a side hustle, it's either introductions, move to text and meet up, or a hard pass.

    The biggest concern are girls (in that age range) typically are pretty sloppy when it comes to being discrete, or could intentionally potentially put a SD on blast, and make life painful.

    Sneaking a pic of you on a dinner date + a license plate # can leave one feeling very exposed.

    Granted that's not a huge concern for single SDs, -however, how could you not worry about an enraged father and / or blackmail situation claiming 'forced' intimacy?

    98% of women are bananas, full stop. All it takes is an accusation, guilty until proven innocent in todays climate.

    Imagine being on date #3 after already sampling the goods, and she decides to bury you.

    Admittedly, the above scenario feels unlikely, and she did sign up for SA. Id be curious if there was legal precedent on intimate, mutually beneficial relationships.

    Lots to think on, but sure common sense like: dont use your real name and a burner # for starters.

  3. #9789

    Findom isn't real

    Quote Originally Posted by Morgan82  [View Original Post]
    She has her age preference set to 40-60+ too, lmao.

    And she just wants to facetime for $? She's better off getting into #Findom on Twitter with that BS; plenty of simps in that community to feed off of from just pictures and DMs.
    I'm not convinced Findom is real. I think it's fucking social media ponzi scheme, but instead of money they shift around clicks / likes. I just can't fucking believe in this day and age, when a guy can just go FUCK AN ESCORT or even an actual Dominatrix for equivalent $ they would choose to do this. I'm not a submissive, but I can at least understand if someone is they might get something out of the physical and mental experience. But Findom? I don't understand how it could even get anywhere near to triggering the endorphins that literally any other kink triggers to make it something someone would do.

    Tl;dr I think Findom is fake news circulated amongst the social media echo chamber. Hell, Qanon seems more likely, and it's a fairytale. Findom is the same but somehow dumber. A bunch of attention starved girls all circle jerking likes / clicks / subscriptions and lying to one another because if the other girls are getting $ and they aren't they can't handle the embarrassment, but they don't realize all the other hoes are lying too! Best case scenario is they are hoeing / SBing on the downlow and posting screenshots of their last fucks cashapp payment and pretending it was Findom.

    I'll believe Big foot and the Loch ness monster are real before I believe Findom exists. I'll believe Epstein killed himself way sooner than I'd believe this Findom shit is real.

  4. #9788

    18-21

    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-926c95da5a80

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-0a58b7e69708

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-338da4a27198

    First off these gals favorited me.

    About to move these to text, but eh. I feel like anyone between 18-21 has a high risk of ending up in a dicey situation, what's the consensus on SBs in that age range, more trouble then it's worth?
    When I was newer to SA I tended to avoid the 18-21 because there is a higher likelihood of time wasters / scammers in that age range. As I got better at recognizing the tells I began to move in those circles. My last 3 girls I've seen were 19,23, and 19. The first 2 I've dropped reviews on, the last is a cute black girl going to college in South GA that I drill raw, full GFE a couple times a month for 50 plus lunch, so I'm not sharing her LOL.

    Just keep your wits about it, doubt everything they tell you, and never pay a deposit, and you'll eventually nab your own. It's 50/50 whether or not they've got GPS thanks to Tiktok (in which case either move on) or they heard of the site from a friend and are still in the reasonable range. Avoid anyone who says either in the ad or in their texts to you "I know my worth". That's a line straight from the hoe Tiktok handbook, and a pretty good indicator they have skewed idea of their value.

  5. #9787

    Warm Up Phase but TGTBT?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-926c95da5a80

    https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-0a58b7e69708

    https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-338da4a27198

    First off these gals favorited me.

    About to move these to text, but eh. I feel like anyone between 18-21 has a high risk of ending up in a dicey situation, what's the consensus on SBs in that age range, more trouble then it's worth?

  6. #9786

    Preach!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    You wouldn't, and shouldn't. Just another girl who fell for the bullshit they shovel in the sugar baby Tiktok / twitter community: "Guys will pay me money just to take cute photos! I don't have to fuck them or anything, I'll just be a sugar baby by getting guys to pay me for my nudes. Tiktok influencer scammy_hoe69 makes $5K a month doing it and I'm just as pretty as she is". *facepalm*.

    What she doesn't know is the influencer makes $4900 of that $5000 from dumb girls watching her Tiktoks about how to make $ with just feet pics, and only makes 100 from selling content. Or the influencer really is sucking dick for $ but lying her ass off (the most likely scenario) to get more clicks, because people want to believe they can make easy money with little or no effort and not be a prostitute.

    I don't know if it makes a difference, but I always report these accounts for "commercial activity". Selling content is commercial activity, and using SA to for commercial activity is against the terms of service. I don't know if SA actively bans the girls when they're reported, but I hope they do.
    G4G97 From the pulpit!

    *Church Choir Sings*.

    This is Gospel from the book of 'Report that Hoe'.

  7. #9785
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdit  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-b9f6d6b1a588

    This one said, she's not open to a sexual relationship of any sorts, but a meaningful friendship.

    Huh?

    Cute girl, but why the FUCK would I pay for just that?
    You wouldn't, and shouldn't. Just another girl who fell for the bullshit they shovel in the sugar baby Tiktok / twitter community: "Guys will pay me money just to take cute photos! I don't have to fuck them or anything, I'll just be a sugar baby by getting guys to pay me for my nudes. Tiktok influencer scammy_hoe69 makes $5K a month doing it and I'm just as pretty as she is". *facepalm*.

    What she doesn't know is the influencer makes $4900 of that $5000 from dumb girls watching her Tiktoks about how to make $ with just feet pics, and only makes 100 from selling content. Or the influencer really is sucking dick for $ but lying her ass off (the most likely scenario) to get more clicks, because people want to believe they can make easy money with little or no effort and not be a prostitute.

    I don't know if it makes a difference, but I always report these accounts for "commercial activity". Selling content is commercial activity, and using SA to for commercial activity is against the terms of service. I don't know if SA actively bans the girls when they're reported, but I hope they do.

  8. #9784
    Quote Originally Posted by Verdit  [View Original Post]
    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-b9f6d6b1a588

    This one said, she's not open to a sexual relationship of any sorts, but a meaningful friendship.

    Huh?

    Cute girl, but why the FUCK would I pay for just that?
    She has her age preference set to 40-60+ too, lmao.

    And she just wants to facetime for $? She's better off getting into #Findom on Twitter with that BS; plenty of simps in that community to feed off of from just pictures and DMs.

  9. #9783

    Why would I give her money simply to stare at her through a screen?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-b9f6d6b1a588

    This one said, she's not open to a sexual relationship of any sorts, but a meaningful friendship.

    Huh?

    Cute girl, but why the FUCK would I pay for just that?

  10. #9782
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Damn brother, that's a great story, and inspiring.

    The pulling into Wendy's bit is hilarious. LOL. I see we share the same sense of humor.

    What got you off SA? -or do you rejoin as needed?
    I jump on and off depending on how full my dance card is. I have 1 girl I'm seeing semi-regularly and she's keeping my needs satisfied, plus a few other girls from previous ventures that I can text for a booty call if I'm feeling in need and my regular SB isn't available. As girls drop off / change phone numbers / find real relationships I'll eventually re-up my sub to refill my dance card. Generally though I only subscribe once every 3 months or so.

    I've also decided to "test" Tinder as a possible SB fishing site. It's a lot more miss than SA (just as many scammers, but also a lot of civvies not looking for sugaring) but I did find a 19 year old I've confirmed is real and close by who likes older guys. That's still early, but it took a LOT of digging through the dumpster that is Tinder to even find her, and it may still go nowhere. My initial read is SA is worth the $ (as full of flakes / scammers / content sellers as it is) because Tinder has the same problem but 10 x as many.

  11. #9781
    Senior Member


    Posts: 307

    MsLadyLuv

    I had dinner and drinks with this one back in February. We didn't have time for extracurricular activities back then, but we met up again this time at my house 2 weeks ago. She dropped in about 8pm after work, had a couple drinks and then the fun started. She proceeded with a slightly better than average BBBJ then she wanted me to hit it from behind, face down ass up, she loves doggystyle. Did that for about 5 minutes, then she wanted to taste herself so back again to a BBBJ. That is when I released, hitting her nose as well as her left eye. Pleasant enough person, lil thicc , and has a good attitude. She mentioned she is "fixed" and BBFS is available once she gets to know you. She has since texted me several times after our encounter wanting to meet up again. I may repeat, that is a possibility. Damage was 200. She does not host. I am willing to bet some of you guys have hit this one as well. For those who have not seen her yet, she is motivated, needs the dinero for moving expenses.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/973439f9-8097-4c61-a657-8fd1c5eb3d91

  12. #9780

    My Man!

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    Dude, no joke I had a cute 30 year old blonde spinner, Girl-next-door single mom I met up with awhile back from SA. Met up for a drink, we go back to my car and make out, but no further because she doesn't put out on the first date. We chat a little bit about where she wants to go to dinner, and I swear to Christ this was her response:

    "I just want to go somewhere that's not Wendy's. I'm tired of losers taking me to Wendy's. ".

    I promised her it would not be Wendy's. Met up a few days later, picked her up, and I drove and turned into the Wendy's parking lot. I couldn't keep a straight face though so she saw through me right away. Took her to Longhorn, she got a drink and like a $15 dollar salad, and swallowed my cock an hour later. Lost touch with her after that.
    Damn brother, that's a great story, and inspiring.

    The pulling into Wendy's bit is hilarious. LOL. I see we share the same sense of humor.

    What got you off SA? -or do you rejoin as needed?

  13. #9779
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Youre prolly right -show up looking fresh, talk game, hit her local Applebees for dinner/drinks and shes back @ the Notel legs up.
    Dude, no joke I had a cute 30 year old blonde spinner, Girl-next-door single mom I met up with awhile back from SA. Met up for a drink, we go back to my car and make out, but no further because she doesn't put out on the first date. We chat a little bit about where she wants to go to dinner, and I swear to Christ this was her response:

    "I just want to go somewhere that's not Wendy's. I'm tired of losers taking me to Wendy's. ".

    I promised her it would not be Wendy's. Met up a few days later, picked her up, and I drove and turned into the Wendy's parking lot. I couldn't keep a straight face though so she saw through me right away. Took her to Longhorn, she got a drink and like a $15 dollar salad, and swallowed my cock an hour later. Lost touch with her after that.

  14. #9778

    Wouldn't disagree but.

    Quote Originally Posted by GoneForGood97  [View Original Post]
    If my SA were currently active I might take a swing at that. The ones that are real insistent they aren't hookers you can sometimes (emphasis on sometimes) charm your way into their pants for the cost a good dinner because they aren't looking for $, they're looking for experiences. If she's as smart and classy as she claims, then you can demure any $ request with "You're not a hooker. I'm going to spoil you, not pay you for sex" and if you've laid enough charm down before hand she'll agree. Toss the carrot of a nice trip or shopping at a store she likes, once she's earned your confidence and trust. One meet and greet for coffee and one nice dinner later, and I bet I'd have her dress hiked up drilling her ass like the Alaskan tundra, and be out maybe $100 for dinner plus the hotel. Obviously if you want to see her again you need to make good on earlier promises, but if you're charming enough you could probably make her a one and done. I'm not saying it would be easy, but she seems the type if you treat her like a girlfriend, she'll start acting like one (for better and for worse LOL).

    I can't help but think her pics looks super familiar. I'm wondering if someone else has already nailed her and reviewed in the past.
    I Love fashion designer clothes, bags, shoes(Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Versace, Gucci,ect)

    Yet, one of her selfies is in a TJ Maxx dressing room. Smdh.

    Champagne dreams on a beer budget indeed!

    Youre prolly right -show up looking fresh, talk game, hit her local Applebees for dinner/drinks and shes back @ the Notel legs up.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails 57CD715B-658B-4C76-BB64-A907AFF83476.jpg‎  

  15. #9777
    Quote Originally Posted by Androo75  [View Original Post]
    Stop asking to have sex for a few hundred dollars (That's not a sugar baby). I will treat you like a king and I expect to be treated like a queen.

    Watch out for this 'tard.

    The level of entitlement is extraordinary.

    https://members.seeking.com/member/0...a-4bbc45f2a130
    If my SA were currently active I might take a swing at that. The ones that are real insistent they aren't hookers you can sometimes (emphasis on sometimes) charm your way into their pants for the cost a good dinner because they aren't looking for $, they're looking for experiences. If she's as smart and classy as she claims, then you can demure any $ request with "You're not a hooker. I'm going to spoil you, not pay you for sex" and if you've laid enough charm down before hand she'll agree. Toss the carrot of a nice trip or shopping at a store she likes, once she's earned your confidence and trust. One meet and greet for coffee and one nice dinner later, and I bet I'd have her dress hiked up drilling her ass like the Alaskan tundra, and be out maybe $100 for dinner plus the hotel. Obviously if you want to see her again you need to make good on earlier promises, but if you're charming enough you could probably make her a one and done. I'm not saying it would be easy, but she seems the type if you treat her like a girlfriend, she'll start acting like one (for better and for worse LOL).

    I can't help but think her pics looks super familiar. I'm wondering if someone else has already nailed her and reviewed in the past.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Ferrant Lax Mexico City
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies
The Velvet Rooms
High Class Companions
The hottest girls are here
Meet Sugar Babies

Protected by Copyscape