Rubrankings.com
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
The Velvet Rooms
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #25770

    Jenna

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...c/832113942105

    I wrote her saying that I loved her body if it's actually her body (thinking if catfish that we all know too well). She returned with a voice call pissed off that I asked if that's her body, that I insulted her with that question, but confirmed that it is her body. She proceeded to asked me if I'm a white guy. I told her that I'm Hawaiian. She spoken down to me saying that it's 500 hr, and asked if I can even afford that. By this time I lost interest in her because of her attitude, but answers her questions that I can afford her asking price, and was trying to politely hang up the phone. She asked of my profession, I told her then she responded with oh I don't see you guys because I don't want to catch any virus.

    This is one bad attitude and shallow girl. I don't care what her body looks like. Definitely GPS.

  2. #25769
    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?
    Yes she will not do BBBJ.

    I saw the posting and figured I check it out and provide details to the group here.

  3. #25768
    Quote Originally Posted by RedTalon  [View Original Post]
    It's the "no kissing above face" that has me scratching my head. No kissing the hair?
    Sorry meant to type no kissing on the lips.

  4. #25767

    Hmmm

    Quote Originally Posted by Eastern92  [View Original Post]
    Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?
    It's the "no kissing above face" that has me scratching my head. No kissing the hair?

  5. #25766
    Did you mean 300 for hh and 500 for hr with no BBBJ?

    Quote Originally Posted by SuperTrooper  [View Original Post]
    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775

  6. #25765

    Kimberly- Visiting

    Guys I TOFTT, so saw Kimberly post on Eros and did some digging around. Found she was legit so gave it a shot! Standard text, and quick video chat for confirmation. Was at her 4 star in call by the airport for an hour. A bit pricy but worth it. 3 for HH 5 for H.

    No drugs, down to earth, loves I mean loves to fuck. Few rules, everything covered, no kissing above face. Loves the clit and tits played with.

    https://www.eros.com/florida/north_f...7013.htm?cat=1

    https://escortalligator.com.listcraw...ville/78522775

  7. #25764

    Ebony throat goat


  8. #25763

    I wish

    Quote Originally Posted by JustinCider904  [View Original Post]
    Has anyone seen this one? I texted and she did respond that she is on the southside.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/275034121875
    "India" is real but she aint in Jacksonville. Look up Nadia ali on pornhub. That number has been used regularly by the ebony anna or annastasia. She has been reviewed here.

  9. #25762

    Info on India?

    Has anyone seen this one? I texted and she did respond that she is on the southside.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...9/275034121875

  10. #25761

    Fake

    Nigerian scammer. We deleted it.

    Quote Originally Posted by JBallz  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/294022005817

    Has anyone seen this one? It seems too good to be true but if it isn't. I'm taking a full day off tomorrow.

  11. #25760

    Real or not?

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...o/294022005817

    Has anyone seen this one? It seems too good to be true but if it isn't. I'm taking a full day off tomorrow.

  12. #25759

    Any Info? Real or Fake?

    I like bargains, but not sure that even I would go after this doe, but any info? Is she real? Skills are?

    Thanks in advance.

    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...y/374781120015

  13. #25758

    Good to hear about Ariel

    Quote Originally Posted by BigEnk61  [View Original Post]
    https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co...a/380918488900Great new location for Ariel / Red. She seems to be putting on some much needed weight, looking healthy, drug free, and lucid. She also seems to be managing her schedule much better. That pussy is so tight and she she really knows how to to give it up too.
    That is good to hear, especially the drug free part. For a while her face really looked a bit harsh from all the candy use. Thanks for the update.

  14. #25757

    Should have posted before

    Quote Originally Posted by Pipelayer10  [View Original Post]
    First off what's up my fellow mongers. Guess I should have took the time to read the thread after so long away LOL. These girls I attempted to see https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../097793426812. Waiting on outcall after transferring her money to come see me. Blocked my number called from my other phone and she answered. They sound like young girls but I also could hear a dude whispering in the back ground. That's what I get for thinking with the wrong head and not using this thread. There numbers are 904-554-7XXX and 904-420-4XXX. If your wondering I sent them 70 in advance. If you doubt me I have the text conversation if you want to see them dM me.
    My experience was different, saw both Chloe and Shane, and wasn't impressed. Shane got a big mouth and ghetto attitude, trying to act like a thug. Tried to see Chloe for a solo and experience was not much better. Head was toothy and short lived, no td, and she tried to use her hand more than her mouth. Got frustrated with BJ and went to the main event. Limited positions, but in mish I got that punch in the nose and couldn't finish (in fact couldn't stay up). Got dressed and left. She wasn't worth 140-160 she was charging for hh back then. Now I hear she wants 200+ for same hh. I would stay away, but as always YMMV.

  15. #25756

    The Hodges hustlers

    First off what's up my fellow mongers. Guess I should have took the time to read the thread after so long away LOL. These girls I attempted to see https://jacksonville.skipthegames.co.../097793426812. Waiting on outcall after transferring her money to come see me. Blocked my number called from my other phone and she answered. They sound like young girls but I also could hear a dude whispering in the back ground. That's what I get for thinking with the wrong head and not using this thread. There numbers are 904-554-7XXX and 904-420-4XXX. If your wondering I sent them 70 in advance. If you doubt me I have the text conversation if you want to see them dM me.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts
Live Escorts
High Class Companions
Meet Sugar Babies
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape