Thread: Escort Reports
+
Add Report
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 13936
-
04-02-22 08:16 #8971Regular Member

Posts: 5SinCityLady
Anyone know about this one? Can't find any reviews.
https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sincitylady-3
-
04-02-22 08:12 #8970Senior Member

Posts: 300Don't.
Originally Posted by Svinny
[View Original Post]
Ask to meet them in the lobby. If they don't agree, they are probably a scam.
-
04-02-22 02:55 #8969Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post

Posts: 2687I fucked her for free at a swinger party in LA because her dude was banging some chick in a different room.
Originally Posted by Schuffles
[View Original Post]
She was okay but damn she's big boned and her face is really rough.
No way on earth I'd pay to fuck her considering her looks and how many miles she has on her.
Vegas has better options.
-
04-02-22 00:34 #8968Senior Member

Posts: 76Really nice lady. Big tits, heavier and older than photos. BBBJ, covered everything else.
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 00:29 #8967Regular Member

Posts: 19I've seen her in Vegas and la. She pretty nuts but if you can get ahold of her she's a great fuck.
Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 23:11 #8966Regular Member

Posts: 2Help
Not some random girls! The girls from adult search (verified) and some from the links people post here.
Originally Posted by LVKiller
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 23:01 #8965Senior Member

Posts: 648You're asking us about random girls we have absolutely no info at all about.
Originally Posted by Svinny
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 21:41 #8964Regular Member

Posts: 2Need some help
I texted few girls in Vegas they all agreed but they asking for my room number. ! Is it safe to give them a room number??
Some are asking a picture of a room phone?
-
04-01-22 16:39 #8963Senior Member

Posts: 81She has review on TER but the most recent one is from 2016. They are generally positive but again from 5+ years ago.
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 14:05 #8962Senior Member

Posts: 2989You
Are wasting your time there's nothing special about her! Linked ad explains everything.
Originally Posted by Sufi1
[View Original Post]
https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...dy-to/38814130
-
04-01-22 13:32 #8961Banned Member

Posts: 52150+ and heavyset. You get what you pay for.
Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 10:14 #8960Senior Member

Posts: 37Anyone see this one?
Monger from MI here looking to dream about a MILF.
https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...n/285763658299
Know anything about her?
Thanks in advance!
-
04-01-22 09:17 #8959Senior Member

Posts: 502Saw
An ad for Rara on Mojo. I thought she had been discussed here before, but came up empty on a search.
http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...missive_323854
-
03-31-22 19:05 #8958Senior Member

Posts: 25Weird the post got deleted
Update 1:
Originally Posted by BillDwong17;5850322[URL
I think her post got deleted or she must have been a fake. This is her number I saw BTW 725-201-7XXX.
-
03-31-22 15:49 #8957Senior Member

Posts: 25Has anyone seen this girl?
https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...vegas/78456759
No shame please. I've seen her ad couple times but never review so I am sketched out.











Reply With Quote





