Thread: Massage Parlor Reports
+
Add Report
Results 11,011 to 11,025 of 32165
-
04-02-22 14:19 #21155Regular Member

Posts: 6Thanks to this post, saw her couple of weeks back. Tldr; top notch.
Finding the apartment wasn't much of a problem. The address is of the place across the street, but she texted pictures on where to park, which stairs to take etc.
Was asked to wait a bit in the car (not sure if she was cleaning up or if checking to see if I am not LE).
Greeted with a smile, offered a shower (alone, she had showered just before).
Decent massage with medium pressure. Didn't ask to increase pressure.
Bit of play from behind and upon flip was offered a BBJ. BBJ was 9/10, she could have made me CIM if she continued (rare for me to cum in BBJ). Then she made me stand and went down on her knees to continue the BBJ.
After sometime, decided to go for FS.
Body, attitude and overall experience 8 or 9. She is likely in her 30's, but still has the body of a 27 year old. Highly recommended.
Might repeat in a week or two when I am back in the area (I don't live in NoVA).
Would you recommend anyone else in DMV at similar levels.
Total Damage: 220.
P.S: I am new to USG, have been an active member in ISG (international) for years with the same name / handle.
Originally Posted by BigPoppa2308
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 11:37 #21154Senior Member

Posts: 225Use of credit card at AMPs
I've never used a credit card at an AMP. If any of you have, please tell me (and others who may not know) what in general do the receipts say? Is it something that monger doesn't want a significant other to see or is it pretty vanilla? Thanks.
Rhino.
-
04-02-22 10:44 #21153Senior Member

Posts: 506Concept spa
Took a visit to concept because my prior plans fell apart. Concept I believe also goes by angel spa in some of the adds. Of course promises of young new girls. Once I arrived had an unusual entrance for me to compare to others, not mind blowing just different. Met at the door by Lee Lee and quickly ushered to the room. Paid 60 for 30 minutes and decline table shower, as I just had washed.
She's asking me a lot of questions because I admit first time, but ask me about other places that I had been before. Would whisper what massage I want. I would say soft relaxing please and she would keep asking. So I said I want everything, she's says oh no, not on first time.
She has to leave several time for phone and door. But it as brief. She gets completely naked and let's me enjoy her boobs. Small. But big nipples. She applies oil to my Johnson and gets on top for stripper slide. Feels good. But we can't have FS because first time. I blow monster sized load due to being backed up, cleaned up and left.
Few notes.
She never took off her mask.
Not bad looking at all. Mid 30's.
Never made me stop and get the Money (that's big for me).
Very nice girl.
Language is so so, communication was little difficult.
-
04-02-22 09:06 #21152Senior Member

Posts: 527The slide
I'm thinking of trying Hannah since I've recently sampled Kim (review posted here). Kim was a very good experience, despite the simulated BBBJ. Has anyone gotten a camel toe slide or thigh job out her? I might just see Kim again for that because it was a trill to be sliding between her lips and occasionally dipping in her hole by accident raw.
Originally Posted by SemenSeeker
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 08:09 #21151Senior Member

Posts: 418New or Old just a switch bait?
This weekend will be some free time to check out some new indy and file a report. Have anyone tasted the goods on either one of them yet, Thinking of going for a sampling on the way back from the Sterling Ashburn area.
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../21145859.html
https://us-nova.bedpage.com/bodyrubs.../22027881.html
-
04-01-22 22:44 #21150Senior Member

Posts: 176Lana in Reston
Do not go!
This is Dalin or whatever the name was.
The pics are fake, she is 30 yrs older than the pics.
I showed up and should have walked out,.
Foolishly, I stayed and took the HE for $2.0.
She wanted it all, but she's too old and I was not having it, but since I was already in, I gave in to the Nova HE.
Avoid! Too many others out there.
Avoid!
You can thank me later!
-
04-01-22 22:39 #21149Senior Member

Posts: 176Mika Spa in Arlington VA.
Originally Posted by DmvMonger
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 22:36 #21148Senior Member

Posts: 68You're right, probably Bs on a small frame but 100% not Chinese. She is from Seoul and responded to my limited Korean. All the girls at queen are Korean.
Originally Posted by Korman23
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 20:46 #21147Senior Member

Posts: 454Agree on Kim at Queen
I too recently decided to see Kim at Queen after all of the positive reviews and have to agree with most everything being said here. She was an absolute delight. Two things do come to mind though: I would say she is more of a solid B up top but they look larger because she is a petite person. Also, I am quite sure she is Chinese not Korean.
-
04-01-22 17:58 #21146Senior Member

Posts: 68Meal Fit For a Queen
Visited Queen around midday to see Kim based off positive reviews on the forum. Paid. 8 for the hour and hit the showers. Shower was fun- Kim let her personality shine and complimented my physique many times. She paid close attention to the backdoor, and the same to junior on the flip. She toweled me off and back to the room for the massage. Massage was good- I asked for medium pressure and she worked a number on me which included back walking. When time for the action to begin, Kim dimmed the lights and made her way over to my ass and said 'good for you, good for me' and started gently rimming me for a good 5 minutes. I had never experienced this before but it felt nice so I went with it. I could feel her tongue across my asshole, taint and ballsack as she got her lunch in for the day right then and there. On the flip she motioned for me to remove her dress and exposed her natural tits, likely Cs. I sucked and licked her nipples as I reached around and got two handfuls of ass. Kim has a tight cute little butt on her. Overall I was impressed with her physique as a mid 40's K-girl, she is hot as shit. I laid her down on the table and went straight for DATY which she responded to with little moans of pleasure. She pulled her legs back and put her butt up as if to invite me in for DATO which I of course obliged. I turned her over and presented her in doggy position and took a step back for a moment and just admired what was happening. I dove right back in with my tongue and continued DATO and DATY from the back which had to be the hottest thing I've experienced at an AMP ever and I'm usually a FS guy. With time nearly expired, she laid back down and asked me to finish Russian. I popped allover her C cups after a few minutes of pumping. She cleaned me up real nice and I forked over 1. 0 for the tip before pulling out an additional "secret" .2 and offered it on top since the experience was phenomenal. Overall damage was 2.0. As she was walking me out she introduced me to Joon and Hannah, showing me off as her prize for the day. Definitely revisiting with Hannah- I was blown away with how insanely cute Hannah is. I doubt her session will top Kim's, but I will definitely need to take her for a test drive. All in all an amazing experience at Queen.
-
04-01-22 16:46 #21145Senior Member

Posts: 33Nice review. Location?
Originally Posted by DonQuiote
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 16:44 #21144Senior Member

Posts: 33Do you have a link to an ad?
Originally Posted by Asphalt
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 13:37 #21143Regular Member

Posts: 9Seen ad for long time
I have seen Cherry ad for a while, but I agree with last couple replies. The picture in her ad is not attractive what so ever. I was even questioning if it was a man or women.
But hey, if original post monger had a great time, then that's all that matters I guess.
I'm sure at some point we all have had a not super attractive provider, that surprised you and rocked your world. Who knows.
Happy mongering, be safe.
Originally Posted by BahhumBug
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 13:05 #21142Senior Member

Posts: 51Not attractive either
I didn't find her attractive. She has a daughter who if I remember correctly is late teens or early twenties, which would explain her looking 50. She wore a lot if makeup, too much. Her tits are MM, and don't look good IMO (I have preference for naturals of any sie over MMs though). Massage was nothing to wrie home about either. I like CMT and LMT quality massages, and would be surprised if se had either of those qualifications.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]
-
04-01-22 11:38 #21141Senior Member

Posts: 418She is definitely under 50. Great ass and tits. She has gained some weight over the past year, but she is fun and one of better INDYs, I have experienced. Face is about a 4/5.
Originally Posted by LoveTheCurves
[View Original Post]











Reply With Quote





