Rubrankings.com
rubmaps
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
High Class Companions
Top Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
LoveHUB Escorts Directory

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 727 of 1636 FirstFirst ... 227 627 677 717 718 719 720 721 722 723 724 725 726 727 728 729 730 731 732 733 734 735 736 737 777 827 1227 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 24532
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #13642

    ZanyZo

    Had a chance to dream of ZanyZo again for the first time since November. Good time like last time and she's a little slimmer now, but not a spinner. Had a little deal going on right now, ended up knocking $40 off the hour that I spent with her. Go see her this weekend if you get the chance.

  2. #13641

    Peach

    Quote Originally Posted by NorthPath1  [View Original Post]
    She is currently using the number in this ad (410). Last time I checked she was not able to post.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...aches/44697031
    If you seen her Instagram stories. You can see that this chick is pathetic. Brags about how pretty she is how much better she is and everybody else. Talks about working hard getting to the top and how proud she is that she's doing so well and back on top. ***** you selling pussy and she keeps putting some child in the stories as well. What the fuck.

  3. #13640

    Amanda

    Quote Originally Posted by Blksnk  [View Original Post]
    Stay away from this one after seeing her a couple times she ended up pulling a cash and dash on me at the siesta motel. Brought her child and everything out to Me to Tell me she needed money to get them something to eat while they were with someone. Then never told me to come in and won't return calls.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24158320
    After seeing this post she called me back and said she fell asleep and cash app the money back to me.

  4. #13639

    Amanda

    Actually an honest provider. She told me she fell asleep and cash app the money back to me.

    https://megapersonals.eu/public/post_detail/24158320
    Last edited by Member #6364; 04-01-22 at 19:48. Reason: She paid me back

  5. #13638
    Quote Originally Posted by XigoKid  [View Original Post]
    Do you mean Blue Nikki? What's your problem with Blue? My only problem is I've been ghosted by her junkie mind. And that I can never schedule reliably with her (acc just tried this mkrn. Bytch ghosted after 2 messages again LOL).

    I know she had brief moment where she was working with Karma out of her house and I never seen her during that period.
    There was a time (may be 2 years back) when Blue used to work from hotels near the Towson area.

  6. #13637
    Quote Originally Posted by MassagaMe  [View Original Post]
    In the light of this Casey incident discussed below. I thought I would remind everyone that Kamen sited below has in the past demonstrate the same behavior as Casey. So be safe. I have found my self so many times waiting outside for Blue to get her act together that I cant help witnessing guys that go in and out. And they don't look like mongers to me. You just never know who your dealing with today.
    Do you mean Blue Nikki? What's your problem with Blue? My only problem is I've been ghosted by her junkie mind. And that I can never schedule reliably with her (acc just tried this mkrn. Bytch ghosted after 2 messages again LOL).

    I know she had brief moment where she was working with Karma out of her house and I never seen her during that period.

  7. #13636
    Quote Originally Posted by Haj99  [View Original Post]
    I have only seen her once in the past and found it weird too about putting the dog in the bathroom, which I had my suspicions which was a person there. This is one big reason we all have to work together to stop giving business to this type of ladies.
    I wrote a probably (too) long detailed post because I used to see her more freq about 2-3 years ago before she slipped worse and worse. But this site has a damn weak session auto long time limit and it seems to be deleted.

    I'll just say it short I've def seen the dog once or twice. But yea she is also a dirty apt junkie so I don't doubt that there are times when a dude and dog are in there as I got hoodwinked into not using the bathroom and once her angry persona came out when I walked toward it.

  8. #13635

    Peaches

    Quote Originally Posted by HeyShooter  [View Original Post]
    How does one get a hold of Peaches?
    She is currently using the number in this ad (410). Last time I checked she was not able to post.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/s...aches/44697031

  9. #13634

    Kitten

    Quote Originally Posted by BMax986  [View Original Post]
    Reviews of kitten seem all over the place. But has anyone else noticed that multiple established seniors have said kitten is legit, but several brand new usernames, who seem obsessed and only post about kitten, seem to post some pretty negative stuff about her, while they apparently still keep trying to see her. It's always YMMV, but I think I'll believe the seniors.
    She is legit, dreamed of her in the past and no issues. From last I heard, she was only in interested in regulars.

  10. #13633
    Quote Originally Posted by TRockCock69  [View Original Post]
    She took my 200 for an hour, rushed me out for 15 minutes, and told me to leave. The worst.
    If I'm not mistaken this provider is a man who has transitioned to a woman. Post-Op. There is information on the L Crawler site in the past reviews. Just keep scrolling down you'll see the past advertisements. Read the reviews read the comments. I'm not trying to insult anyone just want to make you aware of a possible deception.

    https://adultsearch.com/michigan/det...scorts/2525180

  11. #13632

    She OK. YMMV.

    Quote Originally Posted by ALevel  [View Original Post]
    Any info on this one? She has some reviews on EB, but I couldn't find anything here.

    TIA.

    https://escortbabylon.net/posts_list/4434622051/1
    Went for a QV for $. She looks good. Similar body type as the pictures. Works in a hotel. Everything is covered. She gives a 4/5 CBJ. I went doggy. Her ass is hella soft and she moans a bit. My experience overall wasn't great because she pulled out her phone and started the clock. I have not had that happen to me ever for a QV and that ruined the vibe for me. Her moans felt fake so that also sucked. Would have done better without them honestly. She wasn't talkative she just about the business. Made a weird face when I pulled out as if something was wrong. I had asked if she was good, then she replied, "why you asking if I'm good? So fuck it I guess the black chicks in bmore are used to being treated like shit idk anymore. She has a few comments / reviews hyping her so YMMV. I personally won't repeat.

  12. #13631

    Not the same.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Another girl is also using same digits.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4434886709
    The phone numbers are not the same. Similar but not the same.

  13. #13630

    Summer

    Dreamed of this one today who just got in from out West. Just like pics, not quite as tall as advertised but everything else fits the bill. Huge real boobs, giant ass, very easy going and sweet. I'm a relatively young guy and prefer her 40+ women, they are freaks who actually enjoy their job and much better than these young addict idiots who pull crap like Casey or Bree. 2 for a hhr and it was well worth it. Not sure how long she is is town but I highly suggest checking her out.

    https://adultsearch.com/maryland/bal...scorts/1214647

  14. #13629

    I knew it

    Yea girl looked way too put together.

    Quote Originally Posted by SteveStone123  [View Original Post]
    Another girl is also using same digits.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4434886709

  15. #13628
    Quote Originally Posted by FairFight  [View Original Post]
    New sexy 22 year old. Looks too good to be true, I didn't get a reply back.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/y...e-fun/45202598
    Another girl is also using same digits.

    https://escortbabylon.net/image_list/4434886709

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts
Meet Sugar Babies
The hottest girls are here
Live Escorts
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape