Find Your New Baby
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts
Top Escorts
High Class Companions
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Top Tier Escorts

Thread: Escort Reports

+ Add Report
Page 332 of 930 FirstFirst ... 232 282 322 323 324 325 326 327 328 329 330 331 332 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 340 341 342 382 432 832 ... LastLast
Results 4,966 to 4,980 of 13936
This forum thread is moderated by Admin
  1. #8971

    SinCityLady

    Anyone know about this one? Can't find any reviews.

    https://www.slixa.com/nevada/las-vegas/sincitylady-3

  2. #8970
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinny  [View Original Post]
    I texted few girls in Vegas they all agreed but they asking for my room number. ! Is it safe to give them a room number??

    Some are asking a picture of a room phone?
    Don't.

    Ask to meet them in the lobby. If they don't agree, they are probably a scam.

  3. #8969
    Troll, if you don't put me on ignore then don't complain about what I post


    Posts: 2687
    Quote Originally Posted by Schuffles  [View Original Post]
    Really nice lady. Big tits, heavier and older than photos. BBBJ, covered everything else.
    I fucked her for free at a swinger party in LA because her dude was banging some chick in a different room.

    She was okay but damn she's big boned and her face is really rough.

    No way on earth I'd pay to fuck her considering her looks and how many miles she has on her.

    Vegas has better options.

  4. #8968
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Monger from MI here looking to dream about a MILF.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...n/285763658299

    Know anything about her?

    Thanks in advance!
    Really nice lady. Big tits, heavier and older than photos. BBBJ, covered everything else.

  5. #8967
    I've seen her in Vegas and la. She pretty nuts but if you can get ahold of her she's a great fuck.

    Quote Originally Posted by CreamPieSeeker  [View Original Post]
    Exact same thing happened to me. Set up a 5 PM meet early afternoon. Little before 4 PM, I text to confirm and get address. Radio silence.

    https://privatedelights.ch/USA/Nevada/Las-Vegas/Devin_D

  6. #8966

    Help

    Quote Originally Posted by LVKiller  [View Original Post]
    You're asking us about random girls we have absolutely no info at all about.
    Not some random girls! The girls from adult search (verified) and some from the links people post here.

  7. #8965
    Senior Member


    Posts: 648
    Quote Originally Posted by Svinny  [View Original Post]
    I texted few girls in Vegas they all agreed but they asking for my room number. ! Is it safe to give them a room number??

    Some are asking a picture of a room phone?
    You're asking us about random girls we have absolutely no info at all about.

  8. #8964

    Need some help

    I texted few girls in Vegas they all agreed but they asking for my room number. ! Is it safe to give them a room number??

    Some are asking a picture of a room phone?

  9. #8963
    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Monger from MI here looking to dream about a MILF.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...n/285763658299

    Know anything about her?

    Thanks in advance!
    She has review on TER but the most recent one is from 2016. They are generally positive but again from 5+ years ago.

  10. #8962
    Senior Member


    Posts: 2989

    You

    Quote Originally Posted by Sufi1  [View Original Post]
    An ad for Rara on Mojo. I thought she had been discussed here before, but came up empty on a search.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...missive_323854
    Are wasting your time there's nothing special about her! Linked ad explains everything.

    https://sumosear.ch/images/webpage/b...dy-to/38814130

  11. #8961
    50+ and heavyset. You get what you pay for.

    Quote Originally Posted by HornyShoresGuy  [View Original Post]
    Monger from MI here looking to dream about a MILF.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...n/285763658299

    Know anything about her?

    Thanks in advance!

  12. #8960

    Anyone see this one?

    Monger from MI here looking to dream about a MILF.

    https://las-vegas.skipthegames.com/f...n/285763658299

    Know anything about her?

    Thanks in advance!

  13. #8959
    Senior Member


    Posts: 502

    Saw

    An ad for Rara on Mojo. I thought she had been discussed here before, but came up empty on a search.

    http://las-vegas.mojovillage.com/adu...missive_323854

  14. #8958

    Weird the post got deleted

    Quote Originally Posted by BillDwong17;5850322[URL
    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/usa/nevada/lasvegas/78456759[/UL]

    No shame please. I've seen her ad couple times but never review so I am sketched out.
    Update 1:

    I think her post got deleted or she must have been a fake. This is her number I saw BTW 725-201-7XXX.

  15. #8957

    Has anyone seen this girl?

    https://listcrawler.eu/post/escorts/...vegas/78456759

    No shame please. I've seen her ad couple times but never review so I am sketched out.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Live Escorts
The hottest girls are here
Best Escorts

Protected by Copyscape