Thread: "Sugar Babies" and "Arrangements"
+
Add Report
Results 7,471 to 7,485 of 17264
-
04-02-22 13:35 #9794Senior Member

Posts: 94Yep; I see it all the time on Twitter. Dudes drop hundreds of dollars into these girl's CashApps / PayPals / Venmos all for a "Send more piggy!" response back or some other degrading comment and that's it. I've also noticed the girls with a lot of followers doing this shit are probably pulling in $$ - $K weekly based off the screenshots they post of dudes giving them. 5 or $ a day; it's crazy.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
Of course * is the catalyst for this; girls gain hundreds to thousands of likes just to post pictures of them in their lingerie, or just barely show a nipple and dudes pay. 15 to. 3 a month on a subscription plan just for that, smh.
I guess it's a hustle if the demand is there for it, but it's not for me. I need physical interaction from you, like GFG97 said, if you expect me to drop money like that.
-
04-02-22 11:48 #9793Senior Member

Posts: 644LOL 'Shrimp Dick White People'
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
…retards being retards.
-
04-02-22 11:12 #9792Senior Member

Posts: 444Though I didn't post images of her
Her pictures show a black fat "abnormally skinny" pig look alike. It's best not seen on a forum like this.
Originally Posted by HaneDales
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 11:10 #9791Senior Member

Posts: 444Findom is real but extremely stupid
In the likelihood this serves as an ad. I will redact where is the info is advertised. The below images were posted by a "domintrix" or whatever she wants to strive for. She's a raggy dobby trying to scam.
Read the below images and see just how ridiculous this paraphilia is. These are worse than cucks in "open marriages". Shout out will smite. Most bitchmade west philly can't claim anymore. I digress.
Conclusion: findom is not "magic" or unicorn, it exists.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
-
04-02-22 09:50 #9790Senior Member

Posts: 644Excellent points, I definitely have my bullshit detector on 10.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
Regardless, I'm pretty explicit in my bio about being not interested in purchasing anything related to a side hustle, it's either introductions, move to text and meet up, or a hard pass.
The biggest concern are girls (in that age range) typically are pretty sloppy when it comes to being discrete, or could intentionally potentially put a SD on blast, and make life painful.
Sneaking a pic of you on a dinner date + a license plate # can leave one feeling very exposed.
Granted that's not a huge concern for single SDs, -however, how could you not worry about an enraged father and / or blackmail situation claiming 'forced' intimacy?
98% of women are bananas, full stop. All it takes is an accusation, guilty until proven innocent in todays climate.
Imagine being on date #3 after already sampling the goods, and she decides to bury you.
Admittedly, the above scenario feels unlikely, and she did sign up for SA. Id be curious if there was legal precedent on intimate, mutually beneficial relationships.
Lots to think on, but sure common sense like: dont use your real name and a burner # for starters.
-
04-02-22 01:23 #9789Senior Member

Posts: 1302Findom isn't real
I'm not convinced Findom is real. I think it's fucking social media ponzi scheme, but instead of money they shift around clicks / likes. I just can't fucking believe in this day and age, when a guy can just go FUCK AN ESCORT or even an actual Dominatrix for equivalent $ they would choose to do this. I'm not a submissive, but I can at least understand if someone is they might get something out of the physical and mental experience. But Findom? I don't understand how it could even get anywhere near to triggering the endorphins that literally any other kink triggers to make it something someone would do.
Originally Posted by Morgan82
[View Original Post]
Tl;dr I think Findom is fake news circulated amongst the social media echo chamber. Hell, Qanon seems more likely, and it's a fairytale. Findom is the same but somehow dumber. A bunch of attention starved girls all circle jerking likes / clicks / subscriptions and lying to one another because if the other girls are getting $ and they aren't they can't handle the embarrassment, but they don't realize all the other hoes are lying too! Best case scenario is they are hoeing / SBing on the downlow and posting screenshots of their last fucks cashapp payment and pretending it was Findom.
I'll believe Big foot and the Loch ness monster are real before I believe Findom exists. I'll believe Epstein killed himself way sooner than I'd believe this Findom shit is real.
-
04-02-22 01:09 #9788Senior Member

Posts: 130218-21
When I was newer to SA I tended to avoid the 18-21 because there is a higher likelihood of time wasters / scammers in that age range. As I got better at recognizing the tells I began to move in those circles. My last 3 girls I've seen were 19,23, and 19. The first 2 I've dropped reviews on, the last is a cute black girl going to college in South GA that I drill raw, full GFE a couple times a month for 50 plus lunch, so I'm not sharing her LOL.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
Just keep your wits about it, doubt everything they tell you, and never pay a deposit, and you'll eventually nab your own. It's 50/50 whether or not they've got GPS thanks to Tiktok (in which case either move on) or they heard of the site from a friend and are still in the reasonable range. Avoid anyone who says either in the ad or in their texts to you "I know my worth". That's a line straight from the hoe Tiktok handbook, and a pretty good indicator they have skewed idea of their value.
-
04-01-22 12:48 #9787Senior Member

Posts: 644Warm Up Phase but TGTBT?
https://members.seeking.com/member/5...1-926c95da5a80
https://members.seeking.com/member/a...a-0a58b7e69708
https://members.seeking.com/member/b...d-338da4a27198
First off these gals favorited me.
About to move these to text, but eh. I feel like anyone between 18-21 has a high risk of ending up in a dicey situation, what's the consensus on SBs in that age range, more trouble then it's worth?
-
04-01-22 10:52 #9786Senior Member

Posts: 644Preach!
G4G97 From the pulpit!
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
*Church Choir Sings*.
This is Gospel from the book of 'Report that Hoe'.
-
04-01-22 10:46 #9785Senior Member

Posts: 1302You wouldn't, and shouldn't. Just another girl who fell for the bullshit they shovel in the sugar baby Tiktok / twitter community: "Guys will pay me money just to take cute photos! I don't have to fuck them or anything, I'll just be a sugar baby by getting guys to pay me for my nudes. Tiktok influencer scammy_hoe69 makes $5K a month doing it and I'm just as pretty as she is". *facepalm*.
Originally Posted by Verdit
[View Original Post]
What she doesn't know is the influencer makes $4900 of that $5000 from dumb girls watching her Tiktoks about how to make $ with just feet pics, and only makes 100 from selling content. Or the influencer really is sucking dick for $ but lying her ass off (the most likely scenario) to get more clicks, because people want to believe they can make easy money with little or no effort and not be a prostitute.
I don't know if it makes a difference, but I always report these accounts for "commercial activity". Selling content is commercial activity, and using SA to for commercial activity is against the terms of service. I don't know if SA actively bans the girls when they're reported, but I hope they do.
-
04-01-22 10:38 #9784Senior Member

Posts: 94She has her age preference set to 40-60+ too, lmao.
Originally Posted by Verdit
[View Original Post]
And she just wants to facetime for $? She's better off getting into #Findom on Twitter with that BS; plenty of simps in that community to feed off of from just pictures and DMs.
-
04-01-22 00:29 #9783Senior Member

Posts: 109Why would I give her money simply to stare at her through a screen?
https://members.seeking.com/member/4...f-b9f6d6b1a588
This one said, she's not open to a sexual relationship of any sorts, but a meaningful friendship.
Huh?
Cute girl, but why the FUCK would I pay for just that?
-
03-31-22 15:05 #9782Senior Member

Posts: 1302I jump on and off depending on how full my dance card is. I have 1 girl I'm seeing semi-regularly and she's keeping my needs satisfied, plus a few other girls from previous ventures that I can text for a booty call if I'm feeling in need and my regular SB isn't available. As girls drop off / change phone numbers / find real relationships I'll eventually re-up my sub to refill my dance card. Generally though I only subscribe once every 3 months or so.
Originally Posted by Androo75
[View Original Post]
I've also decided to "test" Tinder as a possible SB fishing site. It's a lot more miss than SA (just as many scammers, but also a lot of civvies not looking for sugaring) but I did find a 19 year old I've confirmed is real and close by who likes older guys. That's still early, but it took a LOT of digging through the dumpster that is Tinder to even find her, and it may still go nowhere. My initial read is SA is worth the $ (as full of flakes / scammers / content sellers as it is) because Tinder has the same problem but 10 x as many.
-
03-31-22 12:31 #9781Senior Member

Posts: 308MsLadyLuv
I had dinner and drinks with this one back in February. We didn't have time for extracurricular activities back then, but we met up again this time at my house 2 weeks ago. She dropped in about 8pm after work, had a couple drinks and then the fun started. She proceeded with a slightly better than average BBBJ then she wanted me to hit it from behind, face down ass up, she loves doggystyle. Did that for about 5 minutes, then she wanted to taste herself so back again to a BBBJ. That is when I released, hitting her nose as well as her left eye. Pleasant enough person, lil thicc , and has a good attitude. She mentioned she is "fixed" and BBFS is available once she gets to know you. She has since texted me several times after our encounter wanting to meet up again. I may repeat, that is a possibility. Damage was 200. She does not host. I am willing to bet some of you guys have hit this one as well. For those who have not seen her yet, she is motivated, needs the dinero for moving expenses.
https://members.seeking.com/member/973439f9-8097-4c61-a657-8fd1c5eb3d91
-
03-31-22 12:11 #9780Senior Member

Posts: 644My Man!
Damn brother, that's a great story, and inspiring.
Originally Posted by GoneForGood97
[View Original Post]
The pulling into Wendy's bit is hilarious. LOL. I see we share the same sense of humor.
What got you off SA? -or do you rejoin as needed?










Reply With Quote





