Ferrant Lax Mexico City
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
Meet Sugar Babies
Top Tier Escorts
LoveHUB Escorts Directory
Live Escorts
The Only Limits are Your Imagination
This Escort Review thread is moderated by Admin.
  1. #4912

    2 for 1

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    How do why'all host if you have roommates, take care of a loved one, or are married? I'm getting a lot of "you need to host" in response. Do you just get a hotel room or has anyone invested in a playtime apartment?
    I get room all the time, it's the price to play if you're married, have a gf etc. It's the sugar world, you have to pay to play I guess.

    Now I would try and book two girls in 24 hours. Check in the room around 2 PM and have the room till 4 PM the next day, done that a few times last month actually. Works out well, make sure to get two beds so you can lay two girls in two bed.

  2. #4911

    Hosting

    How do why'all host if you have roommates, take care of a loved one, or are married? I'm getting a lot of "you need to host" in response. Do you just get a hotel room or has anyone invested in a playtime apartment?

  3. #4910

    Seeking

    Just saw it's 33% off today so even more of a discount. If you haven't signed up it might be one of the cheapest costs you'll see.

  4. #4909

    Wants cash beforehand for "date"

    Wants $2 to just meet first time in the hopes that she will meet with you again. Wants to keep platonic for first time. I'm not buying it. If anyone had better luck please share.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...a8136322ca0792

  5. #4908

  6. #4907

    Deceptive Trans

    They sent real pics and said they are trans. Pretty much looked like a guy. Smh.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...43f3e15aee1d8d

  7. #4906

    Fake profile

    She keeps changing her location. At the time of checking showed Indy and Michigan. Go figure. There is something definitely fishy going on in SB. Definitely not renewing.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...ecde9af3ad3be1

  8. #4905

    Most of them

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    I ran out of credits and all the sudden I have 10 new messages. I can't imagine buying more credits for that site until they have a huge discount.
    Probably say hey, or something similar and will just waste your credits.

  9. #4904

    Sb

    I ran out of credits and all the sudden I have 10 new messages. I can't imagine buying more credits for that site until they have a huge discount.

  10. #4903

    Bethr77

    Pic seller, local 812 area code, she's real. She blocked me after I told her it's free on pornhub.

    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...bef953f070728c

  11. #4902

    They're evolving

    The damn pic sellers are evolving! Super hot suggest a $$5 ppm. Then try to sell pics. Frustrating as hell.

  12. #4901

    She is hot for her age

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigg2003  [View Original Post]
    She's slow to respond, but seems to be saying the right things. Anybody had any luck?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-34a7802c50c2
    Saw her last week she wanted 500. I told her $$5. She declined and texted me a few days later and came to my place. Nothing great and all covered. For 40's she really is pretty hot with a nice body, face is very attractive. But even at $$5 I blew her off this week for a repeat.

  13. #4900

    Shelley

    She's slow to respond, but seems to be saying the right things. Anybody had any luck?

    https://members.seeking.com/member/9...2-34a7802c50c2

  14. #4899

    Yeah she's real

    Quote Originally Posted by Cadeul  [View Original Post]
    She's real, met with her a few weeks ago. She's got a tight kitty, have fun.
    I messaged with her a week or so ago. She can't host but was definitely ready to meet. Have fun and report back.

  15. #4898

    She's Real

    Quote Originally Posted by Bigred2006  [View Original Post]
    https://www.secretbenefits.com/next/...d656c19b7ba8e9

    Planning to meet up with her. Any insight? She's been pretty open to my talk during messaging but isn't interested in giving out her phone number. She also has roommates. Maybe a Purdue student?
    She's real, met with her a few weeks ago. She's got a tight kitty, have fun.

Posting Limitations

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here
High Class Companions
Best Escorts
The Velvet Rooms
Top Escorts
The hottest girls are here

Protected by Copyscape